Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-07-2006, 23:10   #31
God Member

Re: Karma

no its clear blobby and no words , completely blank.
Come and write every night, chat with a hula melody
Madhatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 16-07-2006, 23:13   #32
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyclaret
Doesent Bad Karma Have A Red Square And Good Karma A Green One...
By The Way No,one Has Ever Had Bad Karma From Me....
yes but you're lovely, and one of the nicest ones on here, infact one of the nicest people I know. and if I could give you karma every single day I would do. you have a heart of gold.
Old 16-07-2006, 23:13   #33
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokee
nor me grannyclaret and i always sign if i do give it
its them that give bad and dont sign that bugs some folk, but you can usually work out who it was anyway, so it just cracks me up.
Old 16-07-2006, 23:19   #34
Resident Waffler

Must remember to sign absolutely everything. I must admit I sometimes forget but I've been trying harder lately.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2006, 23:19   #35
white rabbits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhatter
yes but you're lovely, and one of the nicest ones on here, infact one of the nicest people I know. and if I could give you karma every single day I would do. you have a heart of gold.
Oh Madhatter,,,,You little creep....Now what are you after?????
Old 17-07-2006, 12:48   #36
Beacon of light

I have never given any bad Karma.....I feel that everyone is entitled to their opinion and who am I to say whether it is right or wrong? Just because I don't agree with a point of view is no reason to give negative karma.
I ALWAYS sign when I give positive Karma.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2006, 13:53   #37
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!

Quote:
no its clear blobby and no words , completely blank.
I think that a clear blobby is from someone who has tried to give or take karma but doesn't have enough posts to do so. You need to have 100 posts under your belt to give or take karma.. Hope this helps.

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2006, 14:06   #38
God Member

forgot about that one, it could only be two people because there was only two online with 0 power, still dunno though. I'll take it as possitive, negative usually comes with an insult.
Old 17-07-2006, 14:50   #39
God Member

I take lots of karma off people without leaving my name.... mainly to wind them up.... yeagh i know.... horrible person arn't I

but if its someone who has annoyed me then i leave my name.... or obvious its me by reffering to a post.... As i did with madhatter for example..

but usually its just summat to do and it doesnt effect there karma as such cus they then cry about it and all the little sheep come running to give some back and there karma goes up more than ever before..

its not karma these poeple need....its A LIFE!!!
Old 17-07-2006, 15:05   #40
God Member

yes but you were wrong, you jumped to conclusions.you just can't admit it

Theres a difference between using at as a weapon kipax and doing it to wind people up. karma vendeters are rife on this site now and it's not helping the site one little bit. as I've said I've lost about 200 to the same group of 6 people. It may wind me up but I also think how sad nasty and vindictive they are. But they do it because they think this site is 'their baby' and as an outsider I shouldnt be on here.

So it's not the karma that the issue, it's the way its done, why it's done, and the comments left.
I'm sure they think if they take all my karma I'll stop coming on, well I won't, I'll come on even more.

Last edited by Madhatter; 17-07-2006 at 15:08.
Old 17-07-2006, 15:21   #41
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
I've said I've lost about 200 to the same group of 6 people.
I am interested to know which 6 you are accusing, then again I would be surprised if you had the stones to name those you suspect.
Old 17-07-2006, 15:45   #42
God Member

Doesn't start with M and rhyme with mafia does it

hatter.. ya ahve to learn to ignore them.. there too serious about the site and your too serious about karma.. i ahve given you 17 and thats for more than i took.. even though i believe i had good reason..
Old 17-07-2006, 15:54   #43
white rabbits

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIPAX
I take lots of karma off people without leaving my name.... mainly to wind them up.... yeagh i know.... horrible person arn't I

but if its someone who has annoyed me then i leave my name.... or obvious its me by reffering to a post.... As i did with madhatter for example..

but usually its just summat to do and it doesnt effect there karma as such cus they then cry about it and all the little sheep come running to give some back and there karma goes up more than ever before..

its not karma these poeple need....its A LIFE!!!
THATS JUST MEAN....at least now i know who it might be...
but i still wouldent take it from you....
Old 17-07-2006, 16:00   #44
Senior Member+

mcevily joins bradford27-06-2006 15:37I can be childish as well,but I won't descend to name callingFixture Battle Won21-06-2006 18:24Cackburn are nothing without Craig Bell-end. Relegation awaits!!!Fixture Battle Won21-06-2006 11:00Bye Bye bellamy 2 Fixture Battle Won21-06-2006 08:03Di dumsFixture Battle Won20-06-2006 19:10bye bye bellamy - rafa benitezFixture Battle Won19-06-2006 22:44bye bye bellamyRovers on July 19th13-06-2006 17:55wooooooooo

just some of the POINTLESS karma from the muppets in the stanley area,and not one of them has any valid reason to deduct, and i quite like the first one of the above, mouth off and dont leave your name .....WELL DONE your so brave (although its not hard to guess who the culprit is )

a proper football club,built on the foundations laid by a true fan..andy dunn notw 08....fantastic !!!
BLACKBURN RAVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2006, 16:02   #45
white rabbits

Madhatter i just tried to give you some back,but it said i had to spread it around,,,,

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..