Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-07-2006, 16:13   #46
Resting in Peace

Re: Karma

Although I had thread about karma and had some very nice replies I still dont know how to pass it or take it away LOL

Hope the bit of karma is put to good use (forgot to sign it so doing it on here)

Last edited by Ber999T; 17-07-2006 at 16:21.
Ber999T is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 17-07-2006, 16:21   #47
God Member

raver... i ahve never actually left any bad for you

as for the stanley forum.. haha i got bad karma 2 days ago for saying not enough fans at a friendly

Quote:
stop moaning about accy fans turnout; we dont all get in for free you know
ouch I sussed who it was and explained how I pay far more than a season ticket into the club blah blah... its not hard to work it out.. whos online.. how many they can take etc et.. only if your there at same time mind..

thing is...what does it matter? i didnt like the free bit that was insulting.. but the karma.. i could ahve complained in the thread and loads would have replaced it ten fold.... but i didnt..its hardly that important..

i will continue to leave bad karma where i think it will most cause mayhem hehe... so i aint gonna complain too much when i get it... best to do it in threads i am not involved with... its harder to get sussed..

oh and for the record I know for a fact i am not the only one who takes great pleasure in doing this.... others do it for same reasons...

i guess some of you are so easy
Old 17-07-2006, 16:25   #48
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyclaret
Madhatter i just tried to give you some back,but it said i had to spread it around,,,,
see what i mean... Your supposed to give good karma for a good post or for someone giving helpfull info etc..... not in response to someone giving you some. its not a trade thing

theres lots of ways to abuse the system,, my way.. your way and other ways.. not many use it properly .
Old 17-07-2006, 16:49   #49
white rabbits

Whatever turns you on KIPAX,,, As they say different strokes for different people....
Old 17-07-2006, 18:49   #50
God Member

i did make a good post no 35. I'm always spreading it around, probably to the people who are taking it off me but never mind, give to people who stick up for me in the threads too, for having my own mind, even when they think i'm wrong.
Come and write every night, chat with a hula melody
Madhatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2006, 19:10   #51
Resting in Peace

Have just been in tears with laughter with the most wonderful, funny Karma against a thread I put up about buttons and things !! Anonymous appreciation about certain implements they didn't didn't think I would have trouble pressing. Great stuff
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2006, 19:15   #52
God Member

kates fan club grows x
Old 17-07-2006, 19:23   #53
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayle
Btw for the record - I've only ever once given bad karma and I did sign it my self.
This is true as I was the one who got bad karma and I deserved it.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2006, 19:34   #54
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katex
Have just been in tears with laughter
Old 17-07-2006, 19:37   #55
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagpuss
This is true as I was the one who got bad karma and I deserved it.
Sorry Bagpuss, I can't even remember what it was for now. I don't give bad karma because I feel absolutely rotten about it so I'd give you some good karma now to balance it out but I need to spread it around a bit more. That just shows how often I give out karma because it's ages ago that I gave some to you.

The views expressed within this post are mine and mine alone.

Gayle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2006, 19:45   #56
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

After reading this thread I thought I would check out some more of madhatters posting to see if he derserved the negative karma he has been getting.
Well my verdict is madhatter believe it or not you are not the most interesting member or the most funny person on accyweb and to be honest you did derserve some negative karma so my advice is to get off your high horse sometimes and take it on the chin.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2006, 19:45   #57
Senior Member+

I don't usually bother with it but since a certain twerp has just deducted some of mine and left a very size-ist comment I may have to "get in the ring" so to speak! Be afraid;you know who you are!
Old 17-07-2006, 20:02   #58
God Member

bagpuss, i said in the thread that it wasn't mels negative that I had a problem with, although i thought it was unnecessary even if desserved, it was the other 5 lots, the witch hunt,and the with hunt thread which seems to have disappeared . It was mels thread no one elses, so no one elses right to get involved. I know I'm far from the funiest, far from the most interesting, I don't do anything or go many places to be able to be interesting. What I do try to do is join in which is what this site is all about and what keeps it going. no regular posters, no site.
Old 17-07-2006, 20:18   #59
Len
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagpuss
After reading this thread I thought I would check out some more of madhatters posting to see if he derserved the negative karma he has been getting.
Well my verdict is madhatter believe it or not you are not the most interesting member or the most funny person on accyweb and to be honest you did derserve some negative karma so my advice is to get off your high horse sometimes and take it on the chin.
What are you like?? hehe
Did some one mention fib's.
It wasnt me that take-uth, really... hehe
Len is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2006, 20:25   #60
God Member

I just gave bagpuss good karma

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..