Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-07-2006, 20:35   #61
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!
Re: Karma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhatter
I just gave bagpuss good karma
And I thank you and if you post something that I agree with or makes me smile I will return some karma.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 17-07-2006, 20:36   #62
Len
God Member

I suppose the best thing about the internet /forums is that you can actually be two faced about things. hehe

All good fun really and what’s it matter?

Len is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2006, 20:39   #63
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil
Ya' numpty ..
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2006, 20:46   #64
God Member

think thats the point of this thread len, it matters when it's given vindictively and not for fun or cos I talk total crap which I do quite often on purpose someody has to now less has gone, or people don't agree.

Where is less anyway?
Come and write every night, chat with a hula melody
Madhatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2006, 20:47   #65
Accy Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Len
I suppose the best thing about the internet /forums is that you can actually be two faced about things. hehe

All good fun really and what’s it matter?

Well it matters to you Len if I choose to give madhatter bad karma then it is up to me and you as a moderator should not use this imformation in your posts. As Roy has said before he has the karma system like this and he wants it to remain anonymous if the posts chooses it. My crime is not signing my name I'm not being two faced if he makes a good post he gets karma.
I would like you to resign your postion as moderator as I feel you have overstepped the mark this time.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Old 17-07-2006, 20:53   #66
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagpuss
Well it matters to you Len if I choose to give madhatter bad karma then it is up to me and you as a moderator should not use this imformation in your posts. As Roy has said before he has the karma system like this and he wants it to remain anonymous if the posts chooses it. My crime is not signing my name I'm not being two faced if he makes a good post he gets karma.
I would like you to resign your postion as moderator as I feel you have overstepped the mark this time.
how about telling porkies bagpuss does that not count?
Old 17-07-2006, 20:58   #67
Accy Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman
how about telling porkies bagpuss does that not count?
Please explain a bit more.

Old 17-07-2006, 21:02   #68
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
After reading this thread I thought I would check out some more of madhatters posting to see if he derserved the negative karma he has been getting.
Well my verdict is madhatter believe it or not you are not the most interesting member or the most funny person on accyweb and to be honest you did derserve some negative karma so my advice is to get off your high horse sometimes and take it on the chin.
1st paragraph
Old 17-07-2006, 21:08   #69
Accy Red

Quote:
1st paragraph
What is wrong with that ?
I read the thread and then checked out a few more of his posts, no porkies there Mr Cashman.

Old 17-07-2006, 21:14   #70
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

its all about impressions, snakes in the grass spring to mind. and then you asking len to resign sorta confirmed it.
Old 17-07-2006, 21:17   #71
Senior Member+

Quote:

what a load of old tripe

a proper football club,built on the foundations laid by a true fan..andy dunn notw 08....fantastic !!!
BLACKBURN RAVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2006, 21:21   #72
God Member

int karma brilliant
Old 17-07-2006, 21:22   #73
Accy Red

Quote:
its all about impressions, snakes in the grass spring to mind. and then you asking len to resign sorta confirmed it.
Sorry Sir but there is no snakes in the grass here I honestly thought madhatter was out of order and gave him neg karma unfortunatly I did not sign it. Len had no right to make this info common knowledge as only Roy should have that right.

Blackburn Rover thanks for signing the neg karma I have no probs with your opinion.

Old 17-07-2006, 21:24   #74
Len
God Member

Quote:
Oh dear, I seem to have hit a nerve? I did not mention you in my post and I do not think it is right to purposely give bad Karma for the soul purpose of winding some one up in the hope that others get the blame for it. But you seem to have a guilty conscience, I can check if you like? I am sorry if you feel that I have pointed the finger at you but why should others take the cr**p just for your or some others entertainment.
If you have any complaints about a moderator’s competency then please get in touch with admin , till then I will do what I think is right.

Donate to Accyweb here:
Len is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2006, 21:49   #75
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Len
Oh dear, I seem to have hit a nerve? I did not mention you in my post and I do not think it is right to purposely give bad Karma for the soul purpose of winding some one up in the hope that others get the blame for it. But you seem to have a guilty conscience, I can check if you like? I am sorry if you feel that I have pointed the finger at you but why should others take the cr**p just for your or some others entertainment.
If you have any complaints about a moderator’s competency then please get in touch with admin , till then I will do what I think is right.
wooooa there cowboy... so yer not gonna hand in yer badge and gun and mosey on into the sunset then ? hehehehe

i dont recall seeing any instruction or rules as to what karma is for and how to use it.. so who is to say what the correct or incorrect use is... how do you know its not there for the reason i use it... to wind people up... might be?.... gotta admit i would be surprised.... but ya get me drift

karma has always been good for stirring things up since it started... threads like this happen at regular intervals...... just sit back and enjoy it

wow look at all them smiley........

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..