Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-08-2009, 20:27   #1
God Member

Kerry Katona axed by Iceland

Kerry Katona: Iceland Axe Former Atomic Kitten From TV Advertising Campaign After Drug Allegations | UK News | Sky News__

It looks like the pictures in yesterday's paper of Kerry Katona snorting cocaine at home have been the last straw for Iceland bosses.

She has finally been axed from their advertising campaigns.

There have been stories about Kerry doing cocaine for a long time now but she has always denied it and Iceland have been good to her, now that there is actual photographic evidence I suppose Iceland could not defend her any more and had no choice but to end her contract.

It was her one remaining contract.

I agree with Iceland's decision but I just find her whole situation very sad especially for her children.

I can see her ending up like Paula Yates but I hope I'm wrong.
Accrington Web
Old 17-08-2009, 20:33   #2
Give, give, give member

Re: Kerry Katona axed by Iceland

End of an era.

Good.

No more will we have to endure looking at her damp, fishy, prawn ring.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2009, 20:38   #3
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
End of an era.

Good.

No more will we have to endure looking at her damp, fishy, prawn ring.

Ha haaaaaa!

Part of me is glad to see the back of her too.

It has irritated me for a long time to see her on screen acting the perfect mum when she is far far from it but another part of me feels sad, not that she's been axed, just sad that she's sunk so low.
Old 17-08-2009, 20:38   #4
Senior Member+

No sympathy from here !! She has only herself to blame .
david1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2009, 20:41   #5
God Member

How the hell has she managed to keep her children for so long? It is a crying shame that they are seeing this sort of behaviour. The sooner her ex gets custody the better IMO the kids are being damaged by all this and it is just not fair on them.
Old 17-08-2009, 20:48   #6
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BERNADETTE View Post
How the hell has she managed to keep her children for so long? It is a crying shame that they are seeing this sort of behaviour. The sooner her ex gets custody the better IMO the kids are being damaged by all this and it is just not fair on them.
I don't know how she's managed to hold on to them for so long.

Bryan Mcfadden has expressed his anger before in the paper at how the children are living but he now lives in Australia with Delta Goodrem.

It's easy to criticise from thousands of miles away. He should step in and go for custody.
Old 17-08-2009, 20:52   #7
God Member

Damn sure even if he doesn't go for custody they should be taken off her. They could have got hold of that cocaine before now, it wasn't locked away. Or do they wait for a tragedy before they do anything?
Old 17-08-2009, 22:50   #8
Passed away 25-11-09

I feel very sorry for the girl in a way. She's a victim as much as a villain. No doubt she started snorting cocaine in much the same way I started smoking. You do it once because everyone else is doing it and it feels good, then again, then again and before you know it you have to have another fix because your hands are trembling and you have this ache in your gut and your brain is fixated on the next snort/cigarette. I was lucky, I managed to give up smoking, though it has, none the less, affected my health.

Of course she couldn't continue to represent Iceland and she's going to end up back on the grotty estate in Warrington that she came from. I hope to God this is a wake-up call for her but I doubt it.
Old 17-08-2009, 22:53   #9
God Member

lol iceland sack somone for putting crap into their body then sell tons upon tons of food laced with god knows what chemicals in it to millions of shoppers

irony or what lol

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2009, 23:00   #10
Senior Member+

No sympathy whatsoever from the Ormerod corner, in a recent newspaper article she talked about her "money woes" and how she would struggle to get by on £10000 a month after she had made all her insolvency payments. My heart bleeds..... yet another Z list celebrity bites the dust, jolly good, may she be followed very quickly by Jordan and Paris and Peter etc etc .
Old 17-08-2009, 23:40   #11
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsay ormerod View Post
My heart bleeds..... yet another Z list celebrity bites the dust, jolly good, may she be followed very quickly by Paris
hey what you saying about my missus?
Old 18-08-2009, 00:02   #12
Give, give, give member

10/1 she's the face of Farm Foods by Christmas.

After telling her moving story about how she lost weight, and got her life back on track.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2009, 00:23   #13
God Member

Quote:

After telling her moving story about how she lost weight, and got her life back on track.
no frills and cheap

shes perfect

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2009, 09:14   #14
Resting in Peace

I'm afraid that's what happens when you play out your life on the pages of the tabloids
Old 18-08-2009, 09:18   #15
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:

Shouldn't that read,

After Selling her moving story about how she lost weight, and got her life back on track.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..