Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-06-2008, 09:52   #16
Resting in Peace

Re: Knife crime

Was listening to a solicitor this morning who was saying he had reservations about criminalising 16 year olds for carrying a knife, as i would spoil their chances of say going to college or getting a job, I found myself shouting at the telly (I sometimes do that when I hear pratts talking and no I'm not losing my marbles, I did that years ago) tough thats the prise they'll pay for carrying a knife, don't blame the system blame the clown carrying the knife
Old 06-06-2008, 13:20   #17
Beacon of light

It was interesting to see how few MP's were actually in the house at the time that this was being debated.......is there a message there somewhere?

The young men who want to carry weapons should be rounded up and dropped into the hostile territory of afghanistan...see how well they fare then......it will sort out the real 'hard' men from those who think they are 'hard' because they carry a knife or a gun.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 14:43   #18
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
It was interesting to see how few MP's were actually in the house at the time that this was being debated.......is there a message there somewhere?

The young men who want to carry weapons should be rounded up and dropped into the hostile territory of afghanistan...see how well they fare then......it will sort out the real 'hard' men from those who think they are 'hard' because they carry a knife or a gun.
damn fine idea.
Old 06-06-2008, 14:52   #19
Resting in Peace

Quote:

Sounds about right to me Magaret
Old 06-06-2008, 15:21   #20
Beacon of light

Maybe we should be working for the Home office...eh!
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 15:52   #21
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Maybe we should be working for the Home office...eh!
Oh come on Margaret we've got to much sense, they'd never have us, you've got to be a brain dead moron twice removed to even qualify

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..