Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree392Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2016, 11:32   #121
Beacon of light

Re: Labour Party

Let us hope that the families will feel heartened enough to proceed with a move to impeach the Blair liar.....though I will not hold my breath.
The snake is saying he took the actions in good faith.
Well, in the words of Jim Royle I would say 'good faith my ar$e'.

As an aside, I really thought that the Chilcot Report would be a whitewash......I was wrong and I apologise for that.

Now let's see Teflon Tony in the dock indicted for war crimes.....that would be a cherry on the cake
cashman likes this.

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 06-07-2016 at 11:34.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 06-07-2016, 12:20   #122
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

How could he have taken it in good faith??? the chilcott report says he sent bush a love letter saying "We would be with him whatever" the only faith that piece of crap took it in was faith it would reward him at some point imho
Old 06-07-2016, 12:26   #123
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Let us hope that the families will feel heartened enough to proceed with a move to impeach the Blair liar.....though I will not hold my breath.
The snake is saying he took the actions in good faith.
Well, in the words of Jim Royle I would say 'good faith my ar$e'.

As an aside, I really thought that the Chilcot Report would be a whitewash......I was wrong and I apologise for that.

Now let's see Teflon Tony in the dock indicted for war crimes.....that would be a cherry on the cake
If convicted would the proceeds of any earnings made in connection with his crimes over the past few years be confiscated?
hilleluk likes this.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 12:31   #124
Beacon of light

The nub of the matter is that he failed. He failed to take note of the groundswell of opinion, there were meetings of small groups of ministers and these were said to be 'informal' which means that the records are sketchy or non existent.
Always distrust such meetings, it is usually informal because there is mischief afoot.
Tony Blair has released what is considered to be a holding statement. What that means he is slathering himself with legal grease to slime his way out of the frame of blame.

I hope he IS impeached. He is a despicable man, with no ethics, no morals and he has no mitigating circumstances.
hilleluk likes this.
Old 06-07-2016, 12:43   #125
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Have just seen a pic of Blair saying " By the time a court case is brought against me, i will be diagnosed with dementia and be unfit to stand trial" Now that would not be much of a shock to me.
Old 06-07-2016, 13:23   #126
God Member

Bliar knows exactly how long Yuman Rights lawyers can string out a case that involves corruption in government. He's married to one who's made a living out of it.
DaveinGermany and hilleluk like this.
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 13:27   #127
Beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Have just seen a pic of Blair saying " By the time a court case is brought against me, i will be diagnosed with dementia and be unfit to stand trial" Now that would not be much of a shock to me.
That would be funny....if it were not true......except, the families who lost their sons and daughters, those whose sons and daughters lives have been irrevocably changed, may force the pace a little.(or at least that is what I hope)
Not only that, am I not right in thinking that it would not be a British court that would be doling out the justice?
Old 06-07-2016, 14:20   #128
Beacon of light

Just watching Blair....he has offered a really niggardly apology.....and he looks discomfited and he IS squirming......but he is saying he takes the blame and responsibility, but he doesn't appear to be honest(nothing much changed there then).
He says he has to live every day with the decisions he made. I hope he sees those faces in his every waking moment until the day he dies.
hilleluk likes this.
Old 06-07-2016, 14:39   #129
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Aye a phoney apology but would do the same thing again.
hilleluk likes this.
Old 06-07-2016, 14:53   #130
Beacon of light

Yes, and that he apologises, but then says he would do the same again makes it very hollow.
The press journalists are giving him no quarter, they have asked some really pointed questions.....especially when he was asked about Saddam 's contacts with the Middle Eastern countries with whom Tony Blair has traded and made money out of.
There have been times when I have thought he was going to cry.
He is a slimy untruthful person who only wants to save his own skin, the soldiers who died mean absolutely nothing to him.....he just wanted to go down in history.....and he will, but for all of the wrong reasons.
hilleluk likes this.
Old 06-07-2016, 14:54   #131
Beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
If convicted would the proceeds of any earnings made in connection with his crimes over the past few years be confiscated?
That would be a fair start...especially if it were distributed between the families of those who were killed and maimed doing his bidding.
hilleluk likes this.
Old 06-07-2016, 14:56   #132
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Just after he went from PM to extra moneybags making, Bush got him many contracts which is why he spent so much time in the USA. dont think that was rewards.
Old 06-07-2016, 15:26   #133

Tony Bliar...Actor first, Prime Minister second. His Interview this afternoon was pathetic, he lied
hilleluk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 16:34   #134
Beacon of light

He kept hanging onto the phrase 'good faith'.....just because you believe something does not make it true.
It was his JOB to make sure that the intelligence was up to date and relevant BEFORE he committed the lives of British servicemen and women to a cause that the country was against.
He says that he cannot walk down the street and hold his head up(he didn't say that everywhere he goes he has a bodyguard) because people remember him for his past deeds.
Aaw diddums.....you got rich of the back of your skulduggery....it is the price you have to pay...get over it.
The parents of those who were killed will never get over the betrayal of their sons and daughters....their price is more than yours.
Old 06-07-2016, 16:45   #135
God Member

There is one name missing from the Iraq war casualty list - Dr David Kelly

http://www.globalresearch.ca/ten-yea...rnment/5343229

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..