Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-09-2012, 18:57   #601
Resting in Peace

Re: Lap Dance Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie123 View Post
Agree with all that Margaret. I hate it when men shave off all their hair - for some reason I think it looks very aggressive on some - what you call the thicknecked skinhead look.

My man had lovely long blonde curly hair when I met him 36 years ago - funny cos I don't normally go for blondes - must have been his brain I went for! It didn't last long (the hair I mean) and now he has the monk look which you can see well in my post today on today in pictures - Pic 1 of post 2445. He has more hair on his face than on his head - haven't seen his chin since 1977!

At least he doesn't sport a combover - and he nearly always wears a hat outside - Di I know you said you like the panama...
Men losing their hair susie is something in the genes, I'm lucky like that, I still have a full head of hair and so had my Father when he died at the age of 83, the only problem for me is I keep it very very sort, number two cut every 3 or 4 weeks
Old 17-09-2012, 19:17   #602
Resting In Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Men losing their hair susie is something in the genes, I'm lucky like that, I still have a full head of hair and so had my Father when he died at the age of 83, the only problem for me is I keep it very very sort, number two cut every 3 or 4 weeks
Yep my dad never lost his hair and my brother at 62 still has all his - plus a beard!
Old 17-09-2012, 19:27   #603
Senior Member+

Men loosing their hair is a sign of high testosterone levels! What more can a woman ask?
I went bald quite early-not sure if that proves anything!
Gordon Booth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2012, 09:05   #604
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie123 View Post
Yep my dad never lost his hair and my brother at 62 still has all his - plus a beard!
Suppose I could grow a beard too susie, but I couldn't stand the earache from the other half
Old 18-09-2012, 09:16   #605
Senior Member+

has anyone actually been?, how much did it cost?, was it worth it?, would you go again?

im intrested to watch sugarmouse perform, but thats only because have been reading her post, never been to a lap dancing,have been compere for loads of strippers, and some have gone a lot further than stripping, got tied to a chair by a couple of strippers, many moons ago!

but never seen a live lap/pole dancer, is it much different than stripping, is it basically simulated sex? sorry for my ignorance!
churchfcrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2012, 09:56   #606
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by churchfcrules View Post
has anyone actually been?, how much did it cost?, was it worth it?, would you go again?

im intrested to watch sugarmouse perform, but thats only because have been reading her post, never been to a lap dancing,have been compere for loads of strippers, and some have gone a lot further than stripping, got tied to a chair by a couple of strippers, many moons ago!

but never seen a live lap/pole dancer, is it much different than stripping, is it basically simulated sex? sorry for my ignorance!
Um see you've led a very sheltered life CFCR
Old 18-09-2012, 10:00   #607
God Member

I read an article in an online broadsheet newspaper this week, written by a female journalist who had been for lessons in pole dancing.

She said that the pole was a subliminal substitute for a male organ.
MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2012, 10:02   #608
Senior Member+

what like this? lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg musical-instruments-organ-guide.jpg (119.3 KB, 5 views)
Old 18-09-2012, 10:04   #609
God Member

Quote:
what like this? lol
How can you tell the sex of that - does a male version have a deeper tone?
Old 18-09-2012, 10:06   #610
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
How can you tell the sex of that - does a male version have a deeper tone?
no its erect
Old 18-09-2012, 10:09   #611
God Member

I was about post a photo of panpipes but decided that we had better keep the thread clean.
Old 18-09-2012, 10:13   #612
Senior Member+

Quote:
I was about post a photo of panpipes but decided that we had better keep the thread clean.
its a thread about lap dancing lol not exactly all virginal this thread is it.

and pan pipes are probably more apt for a lot of us lol

could you have found a female panpipes player though, wouldn't have looked right with some south american blokes gob round mi pan pipes
Old 18-09-2012, 10:13   #613

Quote:
I read an article in an online broadsheet newspaper this week, written by a female journalist who had been for lessons in pole dancing.

She said that the pole was a subliminal substitute for a male organ.
Definitely most action I've had in months lol
Old 18-09-2012, 10:16   #614
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarmouse0707 View Post
Definitely most action I've had in months lol
Increase the potency of your performance by dancing to panpipe music.
Old 18-09-2012, 23:25   #615

Quote:

You don't have to pay to see girls on the pole. Come down, I , promise I won't expect you to buy a dance, unless you actually want to get one.It's not really simulated sex, it's more of a striptease

Quote:
Increase the potency of your performance by dancing to panpipe music.
Lol

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..