Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree93Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-12-2010, 21:30   #241

Re: Legalise "Illegal" Drugs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkinman221 View Post
I, you might shoot yourself in the foot if your not careful ,mind you if you do that it will be a bullet through the head because its usually in your mouth.
i can taste your anger from here... calm down fellow clicker
RHFOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 28-12-2010, 21:32   #242

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
You need to be told it's not real life? Oh dear, oh dear...and that was me being nice. If I was much soddin' nicer I'd be going round to vicarage tea parties instead of posting on Accyweb!

Incidentally, who am I trying to win brownie points from? Oh yeah, I forgot, the other members of the clique!
thats it. good honest banter
Old 28-12-2010, 21:34   #243
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHFOY View Post
yes and many many more thought the same.!!! Then realised it was? and dissapeared...? or like me, stayed and decided it wasnt a closed shop !! jcb did the same to mention just one.. my post was about karma and not a c----.
Mate, just slow down a little, look at what you've written, then place your thoughts out logically, I'm struggling a bit as you appear to be contradicting yourself, take it nice & easy, re-read then post (I've mentioned it before Rob ).

Last edited by DaveinGermany; 28-12-2010 at 21:37.
DaveinGermany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2010, 21:39   #244
Senior Member+

Me angry! i am not the one who has been banging on about a clique for the past millenia.I am also a newcomer to accyweb but i have found if you talk some sense now and again it helps, and people on here either agree or disagree with you that my friend is how life goes.You cant be right all of the time, that is a fact! But as the old saying goes "you cant put owt in a full bucket".
Old 28-12-2010, 21:40   #245
Super Moderator

Quote:
thats it. good honest banter
Look, it's Accyweb, it's not a ladies sewing circle. we argue, we fall out, we take the mick, we're sarcastic, in fact, we're a typical bunch of Brits. Also, if someone does go too far by being too hurtful or personal, the mods are soon down on 'em like a ton of bricks. And I would also point out that Accywebbers can also be very helpful and supportive when you need 'em!

If I'd thrown my toys out of my pram everytime someone was sarcastic towards me or called me a plonker (sometimes with good reason!), I'd have flounced off from here years ago!
Old 28-12-2010, 21:42   #246

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
Mate, just slow down a little, look at what you've written, then place your thoughts out logically, I'm struggling a bit as you appear to be contradicting yourself, take it nice & easy, re-read then post (I've mentioned it before Rob ).
no prob-, i put one post in re karma, then the click debate opened again, so i read the posts again and still cant see it... the more candid you are the bigger the risk is of being an hypocrite
Old 28-12-2010, 21:45   #247

Quote:
Me angry! i am not the one who has been banging on about a clique for the past millenia.I am also a newcomer to accyweb but i have found if you talk some sense now and again it helps, and people on here either agree or disagree with you that my friend is how life goes.You cant be right all of the time, that is a fact! But as the old saying goes "you cant put owt in a full bucket".
yes your right!!!!.. were did i mention that c word in my last post? i was on about karma
Old 28-12-2010, 21:46   #248
Super Moderator

Quote:
Sorry, forgot to mention, walkinman, you're one of our more successful inductees. Welcome to the clique...ooops!
Old 28-12-2010, 21:47   #249

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
Sorry, forgot to mention, walkinman, you're one of our more successful inductees. Welcome to the clique...ooops!
Will i be getting an invite????
Old 28-12-2010, 21:49   #250
Senior Member+

Quote:
yes your right!!!!.. were did i mention that c word in my last post? i was on about karma
"you cant put owt in a full bucket".
Old 30-12-2010, 11:11   #251
Resting in Peace

Fears over new legal party drugs that are 'as dangerous as cocaine' | Mail Online
If legal drugs can do this to young people, we don't need to add to the problem legalising illegal ones
Old 30-12-2010, 13:37   #252
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Fears over new legal party drugs that are 'as dangerous as cocaine' | Mail Online
If legal drugs can do this to young people, we don't need to add to the problem legalising illegal ones
This is what I was mentioning earlier in the thred, these are available within 2 mins from Accrington Centre.

I know I would sooner my children Smoke Weed than take any of this legal stuff.

I Love this quote from the Mail.
'We must however put more responsibility on parents to know what their children are up to and penalise them too to get messages home.'

Fines Perhapse. What a load of rubbish.
Old 30-12-2010, 14:15   #253
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***Mr D*** View Post
This is what I was mentioning earlier in the thred, these are available within 2 mins from Accrington Centre.

I know I would sooner my children Smoke Weed than take any of this legal stuff.

I Love this quote from the Mail.
'We must however put more responsibility on parents to know what their children are up to and penalise them too to get messages home.'

Fines Perhapse. What a load of rubbish.
I agree with the statement that comes after the smiley!
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 18:16   #254
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Cannabis (sativa) Hemp is the type grown for industrial use, the type your after is Cannabis (Indica) Which on the other hand is not as versatile & really has only one specific application.
DaveinGermany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 10:08   #255
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Please can we keep this thread on topic or it will have to be closed.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..