Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By cashman
  • 1 Post By accyman

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-01-2014, 20:32   #1
Senior Member+

Lib Dems mohammad cartoon

google it.
The Lib Dems silence and lack of action is why I came to the conclusion many years ago;
There is nothing liberal about them.
DAV007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 26-01-2014, 21:09   #2
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Lib Dems mohammad cartoon

The Lib Dems have always been a complete waste of space, This is just another example of it.
maxthecollie likes this.
Old 27-01-2014, 00:03   #3
God Member

nick clegg attacks death threats that were made after someone tweeted pics of mohamhead

so how is this a bad thing hes absolutley right to condem actions by a bunch of backward idiots who still live in the stone ages where it is acceptable to kill someone for having an opinion.These people making these threats are the same bunch of idiots that think its ok to slam airoplanes into buildings or stone rape victims to death for been unfaithful to their husbands

not sure why this guy insisted his picture not be reproduced but from the drawings of him iv seen he wasnt exactly a looker so that may be it lol

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2014, 19:57   #4
Senior Member+

Because the people making the demands are death threats are Lib Dem activists!

The Lib Dems should have learnt from the Labour Party, when you get into bed with these Muslim extremists, you get involved in dirty politics.
The Liberal Democrats face a true test of liberty | Nick Cohen | Comment is free | The Observer

If you want more details about the loon Lib Dem activist Mohammed Shafiq who seems to have the equally extreme community on his side, then please check out

Rochdale News | News Headlines | Man exposed for deceit chosen as Lib Dem candidate for Bamford! - Rochdale Online

He remains a Lib Dem activist and clearly has power within the party.

As previously stated, what is Liberal about the Lib Dems?

Clegg condemns the death threats, yet allows a mere activist to dictate to the party with his mob who they should select and de-select as a MP candidate.

The overly sensitive BBC also come out of this badly.
Its not often I agree with the Guardian, but they have it right.
The BBC decided that extreme Wahhabi and Salafi Muslims, who would ban all images of Muhammad, represented all Muslims. It ordered its producers not to show the offending T-shirts

Last edited by DAV007; 27-01-2014 at 20:00.
Old 27-01-2014, 20:37   #5
God Member

to be fair you said google it and i did but my results didnt show any of teh information you have posted links to.The search result i got was a little less informative

maybe put links straight away so folk can comment on what you have read and people are on the same page so to speak
cashman likes this.

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2014, 22:27   #6
Senior Member+

Accyman,
you are right, will do next time.

its funny, how the press (especially the BBC) have been fast to slag of UKIP and expose their more loony members, yet the BBC and others have barely mentioned this.
Typical.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..