Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-05-2009, 23:49   #121
God Member

Re: London Alert

I recommend watching a video entitled
7/7 Ripple Effects

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 27-05-2009, 08:32   #122
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
I recommend watching a video entitled
7/7 Ripple Effects
Very intersting video.

I Always wondered why there was no real CCTV footage with all the camera's around london.

The truth will come out in the end.
***Mr D*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2009, 09:46   #123
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***Mr D*** View Post
Very intersting video.

I Always wondered why there was no real CCTV footage with all the camera's around london.

The truth will come out in the end.
I think info like this is usually classed as need to know Mr D, and they always think that us plebs don't need to know
Old 27-05-2009, 12:45   #124
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
I quite agree.

What happened, and some of the public reaction that followed, is quite appalling.
I agree 100%.

A drug-taking, illegally resident, tax-evading, bone-idle cowboy electrician was accidentally shot by policemen in the course of their duty. So far, this man's foreign family have been awarded over half a million in compensation - far more than any of our servicemen or families get for death or injuries incurred for queen and country. That is insufficient, however, to satisfy the nauseating liberal mob - of which there are more than a few on here - who no doubt will not be happy until the smiling British bobby becomes no more than a footnote in their own warped history.

Last edited by Tealeaf; 27-05-2009 at 12:52.
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2009, 12:50   #125
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tealeaf View Post
I agree 100%.

A drug-taking, illegally resident, tax-avoiding, bone-idle cowboy electrician was accidentally shot by policemen in the course of their duty. So far, this man's foreign family have been awarded over half a million in compensation - far more than any of our servicemen or families get for death or injuries incurred for queen and country. That is insufficient, however, to satisfy the nauseating liberal mob - of which there are more than a few on here - who no doubt will not be happy until the smiling British bobby becomes no more than a footnote in their own warped history.
You obviously haven't watched the video, have you?

I hoped you would, because as a London resident, you could have made constructive comment about the bus routes detailed, which would either support or denigrate the info supplied.

Old 27-05-2009, 12:55   #126
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
You obviously haven't watched the video, have you?

I hoped you would, because as a London resident, you could have made constructive comment about the bus routes detailed, which would either support or denigrate the info supplied.
...just one more crackpot conspiracy theory.

I think I'll go to bed.
Old 27-05-2009, 12:56   #127
God Member

Quote:
...just one more crackpot conspiracy theory.

I think I'll go to bed.
did you look or did you not?

Old 27-05-2009, 14:38   #128
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
I agree 100%.

A drug-taking, illegally resident, tax-evading, bone-idle cowboy electrician was accidentally shot by policemen in the course of their duty. So far, this man's foreign family have been awarded over half a million in compensation - far more than any of our servicemen or families get for death or injuries incurred for queen and country. That is insufficient, however, to satisfy the nauseating liberal mob - of which there are more than a few on here - who no doubt will not be happy until the smiling British bobby becomes no more than a footnote in their own warped history.
so its ok to alter evidence if its a person you think is idle is it T.? sorry yer missing the whole point which surprises me.
Old 27-05-2009, 15:07   #129
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

Quote:
I agree 100%.

I'm with Tealeaf on this one, Cashman

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2009, 16:00   #130
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagpuss View Post
I'm with Tealeaf on this one, Cashman
The police are damned if they do and damned if they don't they can't win
Old 27-05-2009, 16:46   #131
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
worth bringing back this thread, seems the special branch policeman who admitted altering his notes n also deleting text from his computer before the inquest on the poor sod, has been cleared of deception, well excuse me if that aint what is? thats what happens whilst the police investigate themselves, this matter is far more serious IMHO, than the MPs expenses debacle, yet i bet the media dont come down on this big time.
I would agree, this wont get media attention like it should.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
I think info like this is usually classed as need to know Mr D, and they always think that us plebs don't need to know
They feel we dont need to know anything apart from what they want us to know.

Here is some more evidence to show this needs to be looked at again.

A interview with a survivor, and further information.

Old 27-05-2009, 17:07   #132
God Member

Is it a full moon tonight? Every conspiracy nutter on Accy Web suddenly seems to have popped up. Anyway, keep up what you're doing.....it's the best fun for a long time.
Old 27-05-2009, 17:20   #133
Senior Member+

Quote:
Is it a full moon tonight? Every conspiracy nutter on Accy Web suddenly seems to have popped up. Anyway, keep up what you're doing.....it's the best fun for a long time.
Glad your having fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
worth bringing back this thread, seems the special branch policeman who admitted altering his notes n also deleting text from his computer before the inquest on the poor sod, has been cleared of deception, well excuse me if that aint what is? thats what happens whilst the police investigate themselves, this matter is far more serious IMHO, than the MPs expenses debacle, yet i bet the media dont come down on this big time.
Is the above a conspiracy or Fact.

I wouldnt class "us" as conspiracy nutters, just prepaired to see further than what we are lead to believe, I cant prove anything and dont say anything I post is Fact unless it is proven.

The internet is a wonderfull tool it allows information to run freely (for now) I just choose to see what other opinions are out there.
Old 27-05-2009, 17:23   #134
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
The police are damned if they do and damned if they don't they can't win
crap- asking they obey the rules like the rest of us aint unreasonable.
Old 27-05-2009, 17:30   #135
God Member

what a load of bull****,im with tealeaf on this why would they fake it,if you think theyve faked why do you believe some unknown whos probably in the propaganda wing of al quaeda hasnt faked it...even the junkie music is crap...
cmonstanley is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..