Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2009, 18:00   #16
God Member

Re: Looking for patients....

where is she based so we can have a word with her about restoring your voice to a louder level

joking buddy

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 11-11-2009, 18:05   #17
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
where is she based so we can have a word with her about restoring your voice to a louder level

joking buddy
She's mobile.

Don't worry, you'll still here me through your bubble.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 18:05   #18
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
Well after being helped with insomnia, Nicola is treating me as a guinea pig patient/case study.

Parkinson's disease affects the muscles in my throat, and as well as making me speak more quietly, means I also get chronic indigestion, and have to take 3/6 Rennies per day.

After a consultation the remedy supplied has had a dramatic effect. It works quickly and effectively. It's nothing short of miraculous.

I'm just about to start taking the prescribed remedy that's been made to help me as a whole, and if the effects are as helpful as the first remedy, I can't wait to begin.

I'd highly recommend Nicola, who besides having a thorough knowledge of homeopathy, is a very nice person to get along with.

Thank you.
Wonderful - perhaps now you can ask to have your levels of Vitamin B12 checked, because Rennies can affect the absorption of B12 from your food with the disastrous consequences that I suffered.
If your serum level is less than 550, get back to me.

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 18:30   #19

I would also like to say thank you to Nicola as i am being treated by her and it is working wonderfully
mumtotwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 18:40   #20
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumtotwo View Post
I would also like to say thank you to Nicola as i am being treated by her and it is working wonderfully
Good.

She did say she was treating two other Accy Webbers, but of course didn't say who.

Glad you've found her treatments just as effective.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 20:27   #21
Beacon of light

I have also been treated by Nicola, (on several occasions) and found the treatment to be excellent...but then I would say that......or that's what you would say......she is my daughter!
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 11:26   #22

Thanks to Garinda and Mumtotwo (and Mum) for the kind words, it is very much appreciated, I'm just so pleased to have been able to help you...
Nicola
xxx

P.S. Still looking for patients..x
Old 12-11-2009, 13:32   #23

Thanks to the Accywebbers who have contacted me today..x
You're making this student of Homeopathy VERY HAPPY !

Last edited by nicola68; 12-11-2009 at 13:33. Reason: add
nicola68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2009, 16:51   #24

Posted via Mobile Device Is there a magic cure for insomnia? LOL. I've tried alsorts. Meh.
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2009, 20:00   #25
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Monkey View Post
Posted via Mobile Device Is there a magic cure for insomnia? LOL. I've tried alsorts. Meh.
Yes, its called a bullet, cures every know ailment to man, works in a split second.

Retlaw.
Retlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2009, 20:30   #26

Sorted.

I'll ask my GP for some...

"It is better to remain silent and presumed a fool, than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." Sir Winston Churchill
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2009, 03:44   #27
God Member

Out of interest, how do insurance companies respond to people who use homeopathic treatments? Are they ok with it, or is it a bit iffy?
blazey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2009, 06:27   #28
Beacon of light

what do you mean by a bit 'iffy'?

I am fairly sure that many private Health Insurance companies will fund Homeopathic treatment.

Some Gp's would refer patients for such treatment until fairly recently, but the funding for such choices was withdrawn.

I hope than will adequately answer your query.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2009, 06:45   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazey View Post
Out of interest, how do insurance companies respond to people who use homeopathic treatments? Are they ok with it, or is it a bit iffy?
Thanks for the interest...

Most medical insurance companies will cover the cost of homeopathy in their packages, with one proviso, the consultation has to be carried out by a Homeopath that is a current full member of one of their designated registration bodies, for example the RsHom...

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..