Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree251Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-05-2017, 16:30   #16
Beacon of light

Re: Manchester Arena

The murderer has been named as 22year old Salman Abedi(that is a very good British name).
The police visited his address and carried out a controlled explosion....make of that what you will.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 23-05-2017, 17:23   #17
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
The murderer has been named as 22year old Salman Abedi(that is a very good British name).
The police visited his address and carried out a controlled explosion....make of that what you will.
What I make of it is, innocent lives have been wasted, I've seen appeals from worried parents and friends of missing people, children and adults that were out there to enjoy themselves, they had no reason or cause to fight, but they have been taken away by sad and nasty members of intolerant 'religions', may all those members of such societies hang their heads in shame if they knowingly did nothing to prevent this shameful act.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2017, 17:54   #18
Senior Member+

Been to m.e.n twice. Both times I was searched going in

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Old 23-05-2017, 18:06   #19
Beacon of light

This murderer must have felt very brave...killing little girls.
Shame on him and those who knew about his malicious thoughts and still shielded him.
Old 23-05-2017, 18:13   #20
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

It said on the 6-00 news that this murdering scum,lived in an area of Manchester that has been known to house extremists for quite a few years, My question is WHY THE HELL have the authorities allowed this to happen? no wonder theres murdering scumbags when they are allowed to live like this.
bernie94 likes this.
Old 23-05-2017, 18:20   #21
Senior Member+

I would like to hear what the family of the 'loser' thinks of him now? would they still love him or be like me 'Disgusted 'at what they have spawned!

Rest in peace
Needless attack on children!!!
david1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2017, 18:48   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by david1 View Post
I would like to hear what the family of the 'loser' thinks of him now? would they still love him or be like me 'Disgusted 'at what they have spawned!

Rest in peace
Needless attack on children!!!
I echo your disgust Not just a needless attack on children, a needless attack against all that perished.

What do they hope to gain? We don't need this senseless slaughter if it does anything it wears away the tolerance of the British people of all races and religions.

A countrywide purge by all right thinking people needs to be administered, I don't mean lock away the innocent just because of race or colour, I mean a gathering of all races and creeds to stop such stupidity, to do that, when they restart their canvassing for the election it should be the main topic of all our politicians.

Last edited by Less; 23-05-2017 at 18:51.
Old 23-05-2017, 19:05   #23
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

It should be the main topic less, but they put votes before public safety.
Old 23-05-2017, 19:20   #24
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
they are calling him British to try to defuse racial tension...
Born in Britain to Libyan parents, so not really British at all, just because a Dogs born in a stable it doesn't make it a horse.

Watching the news coverage I see the usual suspects are being paraded to spout their standard she-ite! The creature was known to the police & was being watched ... why? Far simpler to pay him a visit, explain the facts of life to it & suggest it goes away, far, far, away never to return & so live happily ever after in a place where they share similar views & attitudes.

failing that, unfortunate accidents seem to happen quite frequently in these modern & dangerous times.
Old 23-05-2017, 19:29   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post

failing that, unfortunate accidents seem to happen quite frequently in these modern & dangerous times.
Due to our do-gooding society I doubt that there are enough people practised in 'sorry governor, he sort of slipped and fell down the steps' that would free us from this and future attacks on the innocent.
Old 23-05-2017, 19:43   #26
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Due to our do-gooding society I doubt that there are enough people practised in 'sorry governor, he sort of slipped and fell down the steps' that would free us from this and future attacks on the innocent.
Sad but true, makes you yearn for bygone times well within living memory. When plod was a hard nosed copper unhindered by sensibilities & touchy feely equality, a "You're nicked sunshine!" & a size 10 crushing your neck while your arm was being dislocated as it was shoved up your back.

Judges & judiciary gave sentences that were sentences & time in a nick was not like a Butlins break, you wanted out & were damned sure you didn't want to be back inside ever.
Old 23-05-2017, 19:50   #27
Beacon of light

Libyan eh?
Bundle every one of his family on a plane and send them back from whence they came.
They would only need to do this a few times before the message got through to communities that harbour and nurture these murderers.

Don't call him British, don't call him a terrorist, don't call him a jihadi.
Tell it like it is. Call him a cowardly murderer of children.
Dispose of any remains in a pit full of pig entrails...and for those out there that think this is inhumane and offers him no dignity.
What humanity did he show to the children he slaughtered...what dignity did they receive at his hands??

As I type this there are children having nuts and bolts rsurgically removed from their bodies...and others recovering from such surgery.
Girls who like as not will be disfigured for life. They will cary this incident with them and be forced to look at it every day of their lives.
I can think of words to describe this creature...but I cannot post them here for the sake of decency.
Less, KiTChener, cashman and 3 others like this.
Old 23-05-2017, 19:54   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
plod was a hard nosed copper unhindered by sensibilities & touchy feely equality, a "You're nicked sunshine!" & a size 10 crushing your neck while your arm was being dislocated as it was shoved up your back.

Judges & judiciary gave sentences that were sentences & time in a nick was not like a Butlins break, you wanted out & were damned sure you didn't want to be back inside ever.
Are you the one that bought that copy of my biography? Must admit I didn't think you'd read it!

Just a test, on which page did I (in a muffled voice due to my teeth being forced down my throat) utter the words, 'it's a fair cop I did it'.
DaveinGermany likes this.
Old 23-05-2017, 20:15   #29
Full Member+

I am not a fan of Trump but he was right this week when he said in the Middle East that their countries need to stand side by side with West to show solidarity against these terrorists. In this country the Imams should be openly condemning them too more forthrightly than they have done up to now.
Rowlf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2017, 20:25   #30
Beacon of light

The thing is, even when fellow Muslims condemn these acts, the condemnation seems mealy mouthed and insincere.
It would mean far more if they rooted out the maggots from their communities.
While they shield them and nurture them by not reporting them, their words of condemnation are just words...lip service, nothing more.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..