Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree251Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2017, 10:00   #106
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Manchester Arena

Just listened to that stupid bitch Thornberry being interviewed, saying we should say nothing and do nothing, after Mays interview was put to her, anyone voting for this lot is a sandwich short of a picnic, it shouldn't be talked about today.she says.
BOB and hilleluk like this.
Old 04-06-2017, 10:06   #107
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilleluk View Post
Corbyn has come out with another DAZZA today, I do not believe in the shoot to kill policy. WHAT!!!
He also wants to disband MI5 and armed police
hilleluk likes this.
st06nc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 10:06   #108
I am Banned

The labour London mayor Sadiq Khan says its part of living in a big city, so why does Tokyo who takes in no immigrants have 0 terrorism
Old 04-06-2017, 10:30   #109
Beacon of light

Sadiq Khan is Muslim.
What else is he going to say?
When all is said and done all the words in the world amount to nothing if people sit on their hands and do not root out these murderers.
The Muslim communities are complicit because they shield those who plot against the country.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 11:34   #110
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by st06nc2 View Post
The labour London mayor Sadiq Khan says its part of living in a big city, so why does Tokyo who takes in no immigrants have 0 terrorism
or is it japan doesn,t shove its nose into other countries problems like the yanks and us constantly do.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 12:10   #111
Beacon of light

It is very convenient to lay the blame on countries 'who shove their noses into other people's business' as you put it. It is a fallacy.
Belgium and the Nordic countries have not ( to my certain knowledge) been involved in any kind of military action, but yet they have been targeted.

Perhaps you agree with the rape and enslavement of the Yazidi people, or perhaps you feel that the capture of Christian schoolgirls by Boko Haram by Muslim men is justified.(and these girls were used as sexual slaves...only a small percentage have been returned to their families...with the babies that were born as a result of rape)

Muslims kill as many of their own people in these terror attacks( in the countries where the religion is mainly Muslim).
Might this be because they are brainwashed into a seventh century credo which is heavy on tribalism and light on democracy?
I am sure that you will enlighten me.
Old 04-06-2017, 12:15   #112
Beacon of light

List of Islamic Terror Attacks

The London attack does not yet appear on here.
But have a look through this list.
This is Islam...the religion of peace.
Old 04-06-2017, 12:38   #113
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post
or is it japan doesn,t shove its nose into other countries problems like the yanks and us constantly do.
Sweden dont either, so that nullifies that line of thought,
Old 04-06-2017, 13:35   #114
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post
There are a number of countries that have had no involvement in Iraq, Afghanistan or Syria which have been the target for Islamic atrocities - even Egypt where last week a bus load of children was attacked - of course that was because they were Coptic Christians, as was the truckload of workers - the very same people who gave Mohammed refuge from his own countrymen.
Quite a number of European capitals have not been attacked along with Tokyo - but not one of those countries will allow Muslims to take up residence in their country.
Suggest you do a little more research before you post statements like that.
cashman and DaveinGermany like this.
Old 04-06-2017, 13:57   #115
I am Banned

Poland have a strict immigration policy, 0 terror attacks, we need to crack down on them, either deport or lock up
Old 04-06-2017, 17:57   #116
God Member

i dont often agree with graham jones but he claims he wants tougher anti terrorism laws etc but when the Labour party leader is a terrorist sympathizer and a coward how can a MP under him achieve anything because corbyn has a reputation for firing or removing anyone from the labour party who dares to disagree with him

with corbyn as PM and Sadiq khan as mayor of London it would be a duo more horrifying and more destructive than Mira Hindly and Ian Brady with the competence of Laurel and Hardy on a decorating job
st06nc2 likes this.

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 18:09   #117
Beacon of light

It is very easy to say that you want tougher anti terror laws...especially as the current leader of his party voted against every proposed law to deal with terror since 1983.
I will believe it when he puts forward ideas as to what tougher laws he would support...and I would applaud him if he could get the leader to subscribe to his ideas.
cashman likes this.

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 04-06-2017 at 18:13.
Old 04-06-2017, 18:59   #118
I am Banned

Something needs doing quick, a race war is coming you can see it
Old 04-06-2017, 21:07   #119
I am Banned

Sorry to be brutal folks, but no charity pop concert tonight in Manchester is going to stop the forces of religious hatred.
You can clap your hands to Robbie,Liam,Coldplay whoever, and it may make you feel better for a few minutes, but these attacks and hatred by Islamists aren't going to go away.
Hugging trees, snuggling up to a cuddly toy, telling everyone in earshot that you love them isn't going to change things.
I would much rather stand with 300 EDL supporters in Liverpool yesterday, than stand with 50,000 tonight at a pop concert.
This isn't pretend folks, its real, and we face the biggest danger to our country since the Germans came for us 75 years ago.
Stop burying your heads in the sand, the folk of Great Britain, and start doing something practical in fighting this threat.
Join patriot and nationalist street movements,political parties,take up self defence, organise your communities,sign petitions,hassle your councillors and MP's until they see sense.
It' time to get REAL.
Old 05-06-2017, 06:42   #120
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
It is very easy to say that you want tougher anti terror laws...especially as the current leader of his party voted against every proposed law to deal with terror since 1983.
I will believe it when he puts forward ideas as to what tougher laws he would support...and I would applaud him if he could get the leader to subscribe to his ideas.

corby is saying what he thinks will get him elected he is nothing but a liar and a con man making promises he cant keep and betrayinghis life long held values to garnish votes from people who are fearfull after a few terrorist attacks.

i have no doubt what so ever that he will revert to his hug a terrorist ways the second he won an election

wouldnt be the first time the people especially around here were told one thing then another thing done once someone was elected would it
hilleluk likes this.

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..