Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-06-2004, 16:30   #16
Resting in Peace

Re: McDonalds in Moscow

Hey now there is a first Kipax and Tealeaf agree on something hehe
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 30-06-2004, 16:32   #17
God Member

We agree on quite a few things, Mick.....like getting rid of Sven (He probably eats Macdonalds)
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2004, 16:33   #18
God Member

Piccy is 9pm...
Old 30-06-2004, 16:39   #19
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!

100 McD's in Moscow!!!! good grief.... I remember being in Varna (Bulgaria) 1999 ish and they opened a McD's there. People were queueing round the block to get in, wonder how many they've got now??
Personally, can't stand the stuff, it's worse than tripe...

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2004, 16:44   #20
Resting in Peace

Thanks tealeaf i will be watching
Old 30-06-2004, 16:44   #21
God Member

Nowt wrong with tripe (once you learn to stomach it).....I'm sure tripe contains the highest protein content of all meats (something you might be interested in if you're on the Aitkins diet)

Anyway, I thought you were a Donner Kebab girl? I wonder how many of those are in Moscow? None, I expect...banned on health grounds (which Mac's should invariably be, but then again Mac's can afford to pay the bribes)
Old 30-06-2004, 16:50   #22
Roy
Administrator

Quote:
Anyway, I thought you were a Donner Kebab girl? I wonder how many of those are in Moscow? None, I expect...banned on health grounds (which Mac's should invariably be, but then again Mac's can afford to pay the bribes)
Kebab shops are about, but they are called Shauma over here. McDonalds over here is actually quite interesting. You see, the Mafia run them.. or should I say several mafia groups run different areas McDonalds and so there are McDonalds wars! People blowing them up, machine gunned windows to scare everyone and stuff like that!

Some McDonalds are actually suspicously quiet, and in the middle of knowhere.. Now why would they do that I wonder? Also, nearly all of them are open 24 hours a day.. but never serve breakfast...
Roy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2004, 16:55   #23
God Member

[QUOTE=Roy]! People blowing them up, machine gunned windows to scare everyone and stuff like that!

...[/QUOTE

Lets face it, they deserve a good machine-gunning.
Old 30-06-2004, 16:58   #24
Resting in Peace

People blowing them up, machine gunned windows to scare everyone and stuff like that!
Its probably there public health doing it !
Old 30-06-2004, 17:01   #25
Resting in Peace

But i must hold my hand up and say i did have a Mc donalds with less last sat in Blackburn
but it was a emergancy we were both starving so please forgive our foolish act
Old 30-06-2004, 17:18   #26
I am Banned

nice in bulgaria init lettie
Stanley4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2004, 19:36   #27
Accrington Web Mascot

I have to admit I had McD's last night. Any sane person knows it's very bad for you and a meal only fills you up for an hour or so.........but you just get these cravings sometimes that only a McDonald's burger can satisfy.

When I went to America - the McDonald's burgers were made from proper meat and if you paid for a soft drink, they gave you a cup and then it was self serve - you can go back as often as you liked! (They also had baby alligators in a fish tank where you were eating - but I'm not sure what that was all about!)
ShortStuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2004, 21:08   #28
Resident Waffler

They have proper meat in America? Why don't we have the same here?

Do they have the same menu range in different countries? I've only ever been to McD here in England but I do remember before we had imaginative things like chicken Mcnuggets someone who had just come back from the USA told me about them and I wondered why we didn't have them here.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..