Accrington Web
   

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!


Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!



Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2012, 21:12   #121
Senior Member+
 
churchfcrules's Avatar
 

Re: Missing Accrington man - David Guilfoyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paz1976 View Post
If you don't know the truth just shut up and don't comment ok!!!!
so the truth is he is innocent?
no i dont know him, dont need to

he murdered someone FACT
he denied his crime FACT
he tried to cover up his crime FACT
__________________
Hey fiddle-dee-dee, its the green dotted line for me!

join me on Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/61983378@N07/
churchfcrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 08-11-2012, 21:12   #122
Member
 

Re: Missing Accrington man - David Guilfoyle

To me you all just sound like noisy busy bodies that want to comment on something which doesn't mean anything too you !!!!
Paz1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 21:13   #123
Beacon of light

 
Margaret Pilkington's Avatar
Re: Missing Accrington man - David Guilfoyle

It doesn't matter whether we know Shane or not...his actions were NOT those of a kind or gentle person.
And as a matter of fact, I knew Shane as a boy and both of his parents.

You cannot get away from the fact that he took a life and then lied about doing it(well, he pleaded innocent).
__________________
Stop wearing a wishbone where your backbone should be.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 21:13   #124
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique
 
Less's Avatar
Re: Missing Accrington man - David Guilfoyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paz1976 View Post
Do any off you know Shane answer that question??????
Which question?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Paz1976 View Post
Or are you just reading the facts put in the paper?????
Somehow I suspect that the papers will be less biased than you ever will be.

Now, why don't you tell us the facts as you claim them to be, it's a quiet night on television we could do with your input.
__________________
“I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words bother me.”

Winnie the Pooh


June 23, 2016 the day democracy in Britain and Europe was killed off.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 21:14   #125
Coffin Dodger.

 
cashman's Avatar
 
Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!
Addiction Solitaire Champion!

Re: Missing Accrington man - David Guilfoyle

To me you just sound like yer mate thats in nick.
__________________
N.L.T.B.G.Y.D. Do not argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
cashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 21:14   #126
Member
 

Re: Missing Accrington man - David Guilfoyle

I didn't say he was innocent, but people do things for a reason and he did it for reason, I rest my case!!!
Paz1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 21:15   #127
Beacon of light

 
Margaret Pilkington's Avatar
Re: Missing Accrington man - David Guilfoyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paz1976 View Post
If you don't know the truth just shut up and don't comment ok!!!!
It is a public forum and we are entitled to air our views, this has been done in a civilised way.
It is unlikely that anyone will shut up because you tell them to.
__________________
Stop wearing a wishbone where your backbone should be.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 21:16   #128
Member
 

Re: Missing Accrington man - David Guilfoyle

Blimey cashman your quick, no I'm just commenting on summat I don't know!!!
Paz1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 21:17   #129
Senior Member+
 
churchfcrules's Avatar
 

Re: Missing Accrington man - David Guilfoyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paz1976 View Post
To me you all just sound like noisy busy bodies that want to comment on something which doesn't mean anything too you !!!!
and you to me sound like someone who joined this forum just to defend your friend, who is a MURDERER!

ok you say we dont know what the victim was really like, and you imply he deserved it.

if someone did something to my family that i felt justified enough to end their life (and i can think of lots of instances)

i would do it then quite happily hand myself in!
__________________
Hey fiddle-dee-dee, its the green dotted line for me!

join me on Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/61983378@N07/
churchfcrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 21:17   #130
Member
 

Re: Missing Accrington man - David Guilfoyle

Yeh it's forum and I can come on here and defend my friend, not bothered if people don't shut up, but I'm not guna have my mate slagged off, when no one knows wot a horrible person David was!!!!
Paz1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 21:18   #131
Coffin Dodger.

 
cashman's Avatar
 
Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!
Addiction Solitaire Champion!

Re: Missing Accrington man - David Guilfoyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paz1976 View Post
Blimey cashman your quick, no I'm just commenting on summat I don't know!!!
Oh but yeh are commenting on summat you don't know, you dont know murder cannot be justified.
__________________
N.L.T.B.G.Y.D. Do not argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
cashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 21:18   #132
Beacon of light

 
Margaret Pilkington's Avatar
Re: Missing Accrington man - David Guilfoyle

No, you didn't say he was innocent...it was Shane who said he was innocent....for seven years.
There is no justification for murder. No good reason......if you think there is a good reason, you are deluded.
__________________
Stop wearing a wishbone where your backbone should be.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 21:19   #133
Beacon of light

 
Margaret Pilkington's Avatar
Re: Missing Accrington man - David Guilfoyle

so it is alright for you to bad mouth a dead man...a man who was murdered and cannot defend himself...what a moral person you are!
__________________
Stop wearing a wishbone where your backbone should be.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 21:20   #134
Member
 

Re: Missing Accrington man - David Guilfoyle

Thank you church, I agree with you, he is a murderer yeh and yeh he shut have handed his self in, but he had reasons, which I cannot say on here!!!
Paz1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 21:21   #135
Senior Member+
 
churchfcrules's Avatar
 

Re: Missing Accrington man - David Guilfoyle

im a horrible person, does that mean anyone can just come round beat me to death, and not be punished?
__________________
Hey fiddle-dee-dee, its the green dotted line for me!

join me on Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/61983378@N07/
churchfcrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools



Other sites of interest.. More town sites..




All times are GMT. The time now is 06:49.


© 2003-2013 AccringtonWeb.com


Page generated in 0.28932 seconds with 11 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1