Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-04-2012, 01:19   #1

Exclamation Missing dog !!! Urgent

My back yard gate was opened tonight and my dog went out, i live on water st she was seen on dowery st then she crossed back over burnley rd back of spar goiing up.

She is german shepherd dog, very very shy wearing a combat coller....

THE MOST IMPORTANT THIS IS SHE IS EPILEPTIC IF SHE DOES NOT GET HER MEDICATION SHE WILL HAVE FITS, AND THEY ARE NOT NICE.

SHE IS CALLED NICKI.... IF YOU SEE HER SHES IS JUST VERY SHY CALL ME

07544 802 129

ITS IMPORTANT SHE GETS HER PILLS.
mark2004uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 23-04-2012, 01:30   #2
I am Banned

Re: Missing dog !!! Urgent

just had a walk round spar with my dog didnt see her sorry.....hope she turns up safe and well mate
AccyChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2012, 01:36   #3
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark2004uk View Post
My back yard gate was opened tonight and my dog went out, i live on water st she was seen on dowery st then she crossed back over burnley rd back of spar goiing up.

She is german shepherd dog, very very shy wearing a combat coller....

THE MOST IMPORTANT THIS IS SHE IS EPILEPTIC IF SHE DOES NOT GET HER MEDICATION SHE WILL HAVE FITS, AND THEY ARE NOT NICE.

SHE IS CALLED NICKI.... IF YOU SEE HER SHES IS JUST VERY SHY CALL ME

07544 802 129

ITS IMPORTANT SHE GETS HER PILLS.
Keeping my fingers crossed for you, bud. Hope she shows up, or someone finds her.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2012, 11:01   #4

I have been walking round since 5am and still no sign... please please keep eyes open

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
Old 23-04-2012, 13:43   #5

ok , getting even more worried about her now, the longer she does not get her medication the worse she will be... Even the RSPCA said they find it hard to believe that no one has seen her..... she means the world to me and I am gutted and heartbroken
Old 23-04-2012, 13:59   #6
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark2004uk View Post
ok , getting even more worried about her now, the longer she does not get her medication the worse she will be... Even the RSPCA said they find it hard to believe that no one has seen her..... she means the world to me and I am gutted and heartbroken
Animals that are ill tend to find some where to hide, she may have crawled into some where she thinks she will be safe.
Next doors cat got injured, I found it hiding behind the greenhouse in the garden, so look in what a dog would think was a safe place.
Retlaw
Retlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2012, 14:05   #7

Exclamation Re: Missing dog !!! Urgent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retlaw View Post
Animals that are ill tend to find some where to hide, she may have crawled into some where she thinks she will be safe.
Next doors cat got injured, I found it hiding behind the greenhouse in the garden, so look in what a dog would think was a safe place.
Retlaw
Cheers I will do, she does not like noise or loads of fuss, this is hoping she is not near main roads......
Old 23-04-2012, 14:12   #8
God Member

have you phoned the police, rspca,local vets or the kennels up ossy my dog for some reason ended up the coppice or priestley clough odd but true.hope you find him soon.chap on a few doors or get some leaflets

Last edited by cmonstanley; 23-04-2012 at 14:14.
cmonstanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2012, 14:17   #9
God Member

your facebook link not working
Old 23-04-2012, 14:20   #10
Resting In Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonstanley View Post
have you phoned the police, rspca,local vets or the kennels up ossy my dog for some reason ended up the coppice or priestley clough odd but true.hope you find him soon.chap on a few doors or get some leaflets
Good advice but post 5 implies he has already spoken to the RSPCA. And the dog's a she...

I do hope she turns up safe and sound Mark, very worrying when you don't know what's happened to an animal.
Old 23-04-2012, 14:56   #11
Senior Member+

Mark. No luck? I live on water st too. i kept my eyes open this morning on the way to work and on my way back just now. Hope you find her soon.
Old 23-04-2012, 15:04   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie123 View Post
Good advice but post 5 implies he has already spoken to the RSPCA. And the dog's a she...

I do hope she turns up safe and sound Mark, very worrying when you don't know what's happened to an animal.
Yeah i have done all that
Old 23-04-2012, 15:45   #13
Senior Member+

Been up Coppice today no sightings. I hope you find her. I had a dog with epilepsy and I Know what you are going through.
maxthecollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2012, 16:44   #14

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Try her photo here
Old 23-04-2012, 21:23   #15

Exclamation Re: Missing dog !!! Urgent

someone phoned to say that she was seen running up Whalley rd sunday night around 10, in the middle of the road..

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..