Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-01-2007, 12:22   #31
Junior Member+

Re: mothers sent home 4 hours after giving birth

with my first who is 15 i was in 7 days he was a normal delivery but because he was my first i had to stay in those 7 days.
my second 2 were 3 days stay in they were both c section and my new little girl who is 6 weeks i had a section with her and i was out the day after i was gobsmacked when they said i could go home.
Old 15-01-2007, 12:25   #32
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takersbabe View Post
my new little girl who is 6 weeks i had a section with her and i was out the day after i was gobsmacked when they said i could go home.
Blimey that its quite quick after a C section to return home, you must have quick healing & a good pain barrier congrats belatedly Takersbabe
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2007, 12:32   #33
Junior Member+

my thoughts exactly after the midwife said lol i didnt complain though its always nicer to recuperate at home lol i was out shopping same week heh.
yeah i do heal very quick for some reason and am able to deal with pain easily,still rather quick though lol.

thankyou for your congrats
Old 15-01-2007, 15:53   #34
Resting in peace

Catie was born at home, which was great - she arrived at 7 a.m. having kept us awake almost all night - so after everything had quietened down, I wandered downstairs and cooked myself a huge breakfast. Can't do that in hospital. Miles was born at St Thomas's in London and they kept me in for 7 interminable days. I loathed every minute, although the staff were very good. I just wanted to go home. If you're healthy and there are no problems, home is a great place to have a baby.
pendy is offline   Reply With Quote

« Soups | Doing bird. »

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..