Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-10-2009, 14:25   #31
I am Banned

Re: Nick Griffin and the B.B.C.

After watching question time it has made me think even harder about supporting the bnp, to be honest Nick Griffin says what most white people are thinking and least he has got the guts to stand up and say it, i mean i do not believe everything he says but then which politician do i believe full lol i will leave that one to you

1. Were is all the jobs going: Your jobs are going due to lots of immigration from abroad, theses people are coming here and working for a lot less than you and me so why employ you when you can employ 2 people for the price of one British person, the company makes more and the government still gets paid taxes so there not bothered about you as long as there pockets are full.

2. Why is there no housing: Well theirs hardly any housing due to immigration and mass population increase, some of us are breeding like rabbits in society, which in the end means more housing and more housing means more land is needed to build on so in the end your nice countryside is taken up, this is whats happening all the immigrants are taking over areas and all the people who used to live there are moving further out in to the country so more houses are needed there and this means less countryside for me and you and your future generations, to say the uk is not even as big as Texas in the USA says alot about how big we really are here and how long it will take to lose our countryside.

3. Why is there hardly any members from the Muslim community here who will fight in Iraq and Afghanistan: Well there maybe a hand full of Muslims here who will join the fight with our brave lads in Iraq and Afghanistan but the truth is that when a British soldier is killed there the majority could not give a *oss about our lads and actually probably celebrate our loss, and if you think not then tell me why are the Muslim community not stood there when our dead troops come home, why don't they pay there respects to the brave fallen heroes of this country, i mean they like there freedom here and they like spending the queens head. In fact aot of British Muslims have been in the fight in Iraq and Afghanistan and guess which side they fought on and yes it was not our side and there has been alot joining the fight.

4.Why has the Emergency services got to much work on: Well mainly because this country is over populated due to immigration, and the NHS has to many patients to see and not enough money and manpower to provide a good service anymore, then you have the Police who have way to much work on due to the fact of population increase, and alot of these immigrants who are coming in this country the government has no idea on there past and they go off the idea if they commit a crime here they will be sent home, well thats great unless your the poor Person here who has been robbed, murdered etc and yes alot of these people who have been let in are violent criminals who are not just of Muslim decent but eastern Europeans to, who work as international gangs, this is making the Polices job very hard here, and if there locked up in jail here its you the tax payer who pays for there detention, and do you know how much it costs per person per week to be kept in detention here, well im not sure on the price but i know its alot, and would that money have not been better paying for some homeless British person or sick disabled person receiving some help and support to make this country a better place to live in.

5. To top this subject off is my perception of the very near future of whats going to happen here: Well what is going to happen here in the near future is very disturbing, you can all think yeah yeah but the truth is that civil unrest and war is only 50 years away, the population here is getting bad meaning more housing is needed which means more land is needed and this creates more over crowding, then due to lots more people living here means more and more mouths to feed and more jobs are needed which means more transport to bring food and supplies from abroad etc, then not so far away from now in the next ten years the artic will have no ice in summer due to global warming so all this increased water goes were ? well the seas will rise causing flooding and bringing lots of people further inland, this means more over crowding, then oil will peak soon and slowly decline and were do you think all the food comes from to feed all the people in the UK, abroad so oil is needed to bring our food and supplies here to feed, clothe, etc, so what happens when the oils run out and seasons change in the world, it only takes for the world to have one bad season world wide to cause mayhem, as if people have no food they begin to steal, fight and kill each and unfortunately this is only round the corner and change in this world needs to happen now ?
comp is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 24-10-2009, 14:30   #32
God Member

From the 'Daily Torygraph':

One in four would consider voting BNP

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
yerself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2009, 16:13   #33
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerself View Post
From the 'Daily Torygraph':

One in four would consider voting BNP
Also in the Daily Telegraph...

'The headline finding is that one in five voters “would consider voting BNP”, which sounds alarming. But there is no comparative figure as to what this would have been a month ago. Maybe it hasn’t changed since then.'

Telegraph/YouGov poll isn’t so great for BNP – Telegraph Blogs

Since there isn't a comparative poll, taken before Griffin's appearance on Question Time, the only fact based conclusion that can be stated is that support for the B.N.P. has risen since the previous poll, but this might be because the electorate still think mainstream parties aren't tackling immigration.

"Lies, damned lies, and statistics"

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2009, 16:27   #34
Senior Member+

comp he doesnt say what whites are thinking but rather what racists, biggots, homophobes and generally what facists are thinking
Old 24-10-2009, 16:36   #35
white rabbits

Poor old Winston Churchill would be tuning in his grave,,,,,let him rest in peace...
Old 24-10-2009, 16:38   #36
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by comp View Post
After watching question time it has made me think even harder about supporting the bnp, to be honest Nick Griffin says what most white people are thinking
That is incorrect.

There is no evidence to back up that ludicrous claim.

All the available evidence shows that the vast majority of the British people do not support he B.N.P., or it's leader Nick Griffin. A leader so weak he's publicly admitted he is unwillingly to say what he actually thinks.

He must be such a bitter disappointment for your hardcore fascist.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2009, 18:57   #37
Full Member+

Quote:
After watching question time it has made me think even harder about supporting the bnp, to be honest Nick Griffin says what most white people are thinking and least he has got the guts to stand up and say it, i mean i do not believe everything he says but then which politician do i believe full lol i will leave that one to you

1. Were is all the jobs going: Your jobs are going due to lots of immigration from abroad, theses people are coming here and working for a lot less than you and me so why employ you when you can employ 2 people for the price of one British person, the company makes more and the government still gets paid taxes so there not bothered about you as long as there pockets are full.

2. Why is there no housing: Well theirs hardly any housing due to immigration and mass population increase, some of us are breeding like rabbits in society, which in the end means more housing and more housing means more land is needed to build on so in the end your nice countryside is taken up, this is whats happening all the immigrants are taking over areas and all the people who used to live there are moving further out in to the country so more houses are needed there and this means less countryside for me and you and your future generations, to say the uk is not even as big as Texas in the USA says alot about how big we really are here and how long it will take to lose our countryside.

3. Why is there hardly any members from the Muslim community here who will fight in Iraq and Afghanistan: Well there maybe a hand full of Muslims here who will join the fight with our brave lads in Iraq and Afghanistan but the truth is that when a British soldier is killed there the majority could not give a *oss about our lads and actually probably celebrate our loss, and if you think not then tell me why are the Muslim community not stood there when our dead troops come home, why don't they pay there respects to the brave fallen heroes of this country, i mean they like there freedom here and they like spending the queens head. In fact aot of British Muslims have been in the fight in Iraq and Afghanistan and guess which side they fought on and yes it was not our side and there has been alot joining the fight.

4.Why has the Emergency services got to much work on: Well mainly because this country is over populated due to immigration, and the NHS has to many patients to see and not enough money and manpower to provide a good service anymore, then you have the Police who have way to much work on due to the fact of population increase, and alot of these immigrants who are coming in this country the government has no idea on there past and they go off the idea if they commit a crime here they will be sent home, well thats great unless your the poor Person here who has been robbed, murdered etc and yes alot of these people who have been let in are violent criminals who are not just of Muslim decent but eastern Europeans to, who work as international gangs, this is making the Polices job very hard here, and if there locked up in jail here its you the tax payer who pays for there detention, and do you know how much it costs per person per week to be kept in detention here, well im not sure on the price but i know its alot, and would that money have not been better paying for some homeless British person or sick disabled person receiving some help and support to make this country a better place to live in.

5. To top this subject off is my perception of the very near future of whats going to happen here: Well what is going to happen here in the near future is very disturbing, you can all think yeah yeah but the truth is that civil unrest and war is only 50 years away, the population here is getting bad meaning more housing is needed which means more land is needed and this creates more over crowding, then due to lots more people living here means more and more mouths to feed and more jobs are needed which means more transport to bring food and supplies from abroad etc, then not so far away from now in the next ten years the artic will have no ice in summer due to global warming so all this increased water goes were ? well the seas will rise causing flooding and bringing lots of people further inland, this means more over crowding, then oil will peak soon and slowly decline and were do you think all the food comes from to feed all the people in the UK, abroad so oil is needed to bring our food and supplies here to feed, clothe, etc, so what happens when the oils run out and seasons change in the world, it only takes for the world to have one bad season world wide to cause mayhem, as if people have no food they begin to steal, fight and kill each and unfortunately this is only round the corner and change in this world needs to happen now ?
Wow, Comp! You make some pretty controversial observations there which take some digesting. I reckon you may have brought down an 'open season' upon yourself which ought to be very interesting indeed!
Stumped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2009, 19:08   #38
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stumped View Post
Wow, Comp! You make some pretty controversial observations there which take some digesting. I reckon you may have brought down an 'open season' upon yourself which ought to be very interesting indeed!
THEIR may be some out THEIR but I'm not one of them.

Some people think I'm a bit of an animal, but I'm quite tender really
Benipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2009, 19:32   #39
God Member

Heard several arguments about the program and what happened and what those that watched it think. There are some who back him to the extent of what i could only politely describe as ethnic cleansing. There has been the " its time for a radical change" "why the hell bother what happens" "why vote it makes no difference as poltitions are deaf when they are in power." Ifthis attitude is held by a minority then the BNP will grow vote wise in comparison to the other major parties.

God ruddy help us!!!!

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2009, 19:46   #40
I am Banned

Thumbs down Re: Nick Griffin and the B.B.C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
That is incorrect.

There is no evidence to back up that ludicrous claim.

All the available evidence shows that the vast majority of the British people do not support he B.N.P., or it's leader Nick Griffin. A leader so weak he's publicly admitted he is unwillingly to say what he actually thinks.

He must be such a bitter disappointment for your hardcore fascist.
Maybe they don't support Nick Griffin but Ive met a lot of people in my life due to circumstances and i know what word on the street is, if a certain name is mentioned people start talking the same story, im not saying the name as it seems being accused of being a racist in this country people tend to come down harder on you than if you were a rapist, but the racists in this country are the Muslims, believe me i have been in the local paper after being attacked off a gang of Muslims and the Police did not want to do anything about it even though they new were they lived so i went to the local paper and they supported me but then the Police shut them up for fear of stirring up racial tensions, seems like no one wants to have accusations made against them of being racist, then i walked down Blackburn road a few years back with my girlfriend and again i was assaulted off about 5 Asians and i ran down aback alley to get away and told my partner to run and they said they was going to rape her, i fought back and luckily they left it and went on then a few weeks later it was reported another white girl was assaulted by this group, i know old people to scared to leave there houses at night due to gangs of Asians on street corners, to be honest im not bothered what you think about me or what i say, im not a racist as i don't mind Chinese people, i don't mind most races but to be honest a lot of Muslims i cant stand due to there racism, ignorance and how they think the Muslim faith is far superior to all other beliefs, and the Muslims always use the word racism and get away with everything, they have turned the law round and it works for them every time in this country, bit of compensation here and a bit there, and to be honest the biggest racists in the world are the Muslims like who ran the slave trade of the black people for thousands of years well before we started the Muslims, the trouble with English people is they have all gone soft, unlike the Scottish, Welsh, and the Irish the English people don't stick together makes me laugh. Anyway if you support them so much why dont you join a mosque and move to Blackburn road lol.
Old 24-10-2009, 20:01   #41
Full Member+

Quote:
Maybe they don't support Nick Griffin but Ive met a lot of people in my life due to circumstances and i know what word on the street is, if a certain name is mentioned people start talking the same story, im not saying the name as it seems being accused of being a racist in this country people tend to come down harder on you than if you were a rapist, but the racists in this country are the Muslims, believe me i have been in the local paper after being attacked off a gang of Muslims and the Police did not want to do anything about it even though they new were they lived so i went to the local paper and they supported me but then the Police shut them up for fear of stirring up racial tensions, seems like no one wants to have accusations made against them of being racist, then i walked down Blackburn road a few years back with my girlfriend and again i was assaulted off about 5 Asians and i ran down aback alley to get away and told my partner to run and they said they was going to rape her, i fought back and luckily they left it and went on then a few weeks later it was reported another white girl was assaulted by this group, i know old people to scared to leave there houses at night due to gangs of Asians on street corners, to be honest im not bothered what you think about me or what i say, im not a racist as i don't mind Chinese people, i don't mind most races but to be honest a lot of Muslims i cant stand due to there racism, ignorance and how they think the Muslim faith is far superior to all other beliefs, and the Muslims always use the word racism and get away with everything, they have turned the law round and it works for them every time in this country, bit of compensation here and a bit there, and to be honest the biggest racists in the world are the Muslims like who ran the slave trade of the black people for thousands of years well before we started the Muslims, the trouble with English people is they have all gone soft, unlike the Scottish, Welsh, and the Irish the English people don't stick together makes me laugh. Anyway if you support them so much why dont you join a mosque and move to Blackburn road lol.
When you're back is forced against the wall, you have to stand up and fight for what you believe! I still maintain that the 'combined media' have a lot to answer for, the Labour biased BBC most certainly. The sooner the TV Licence is abolished, the better. But that could well be for another thread?
Stumped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2009, 20:03   #42
I am Banned

Oh and just to prove my case read this here: http://www.answering-islam.org/Silas/slavery.htm

And i quote what it says here written by a Muslim " To begin with, the Quran justifies slavery " so before you all try telling me otherwise here is fact, and this slavery is going on in Africa now and has been going on by Muslims to the Black Africans before we even knew Africa existed, and while writing this i found the Quran is not in Accringtons web dictionary looks like im going to have to sue as im very distraught lol.
Old 24-10-2009, 20:04   #43
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stumped View Post
When you're back is forced against the wall, you have to stand up and fight for what you believe! I still maintain that the 'combined media' have a lot to answer for, the Labour biased BBC most certainly. The sooner the TV Licence is abolished, the better. But that could well be for another thread?
ha ha
Old 24-10-2009, 20:29   #44
I am Banned

Oh and for all you people who like to hear the truth about everything go here: MichaelSavage.com - Home of The Savage Nation to the Michael Savage website, he is barred from the United Kingdom for speaking the truth, seems some people don't like the truth.
Old 24-10-2009, 22:51   #45
Senior Member+

Can I just say on the housing and swamping issue there are 2200 empties in Hyndburn. Schools in these areas have falling rolls and can't fill their intake like they once did.

There are real issues around immigration but housing is not one in Hyndburn.

The BNP just discredit themselves with wild exagerated sweeping statements.
g jones is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..