Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-10-2009, 11:04   #76
Give, give, give member

Re: Nick Griffin and the B.B.C.

[quote=comp;756443]
Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
Intelligence is absorbing all available information, before shooting your mouth off.

I picture you as heroin thin, cheap tracky, dog on a chain owner, with few academic qualifications, poor self esteem, low expectations of life, and if you were American your home would be on wheels.

Although I'd never post that as fact, until l had more concrete evidence, other than your badly written posts.

[/quote
Well your wrong about that but now your sounding like someone from the BNP, a person who criticizes another person due to there circumstances, it is people like you who think there right about everything who ruin this country, you are a hypocrite and i rest my case.
When you've stated that you aren't going to post again in a thread, and moments later carry on, you exhibit all the characteristics of your average fellow nazi supporters.

Untruthful, poor self-discipline, and spineless.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 25-10-2009, 11:08   #77
Give, give, give member

...and as posted, I've sadly got a mental picture of you, but I wouldn't post it as fact, until I knew for sure.

Unlike yourself, who posted that I was female, and Boeing wasn't a pilot.

Which was wrong on both accounts.

Old 25-10-2009, 11:25   #78
I am Banned

[quote=garinda;756445]
Quote:
Originally Posted by comp View Post

When you've stated that you aren't going to post again in a thread, and moments later carry on, you exhibit all the characteristics of your average fellow nazi supporters.

Untruthful, poor self-discipline, and spineless.

God get over it you little wierdo, you have many problems that you need to address. It is not my fault or no one elses on this forum that you think you were born with the wrong bits down below so why dont you cut the bitchiness out and stop trying to be a smart ass all your life and go and suck your dummy, you are a spineless hypocrite, i am no Nazi but you probably are now good bye you women and go and claim your disability allowance.
comp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2009, 11:26   #79
JFT96

Comp
Quote:
So come on were can i buy a pilots license, i wont tell
OAA.com - Oxford Aviation Academy

Ab Initio Air Transport Pilot's Licence ATPL Course | Multiflight

Best of luck

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2009, 11:27   #80
Give, give, give member

Quote:
your sounding like.... a person who criticizes another person due to there circumstances.
Even though I said I had no facts, to back up my mental image, it's terrible when a person puts other people in little boxes, and dislike them simply because they fit into a generic group.

Which you've posted you do, based upon people's race and religion.

Old 25-10-2009, 11:32   #81
Give, give, give member

[quote=comp;756452]
Quote:
God get over it you little wierdo, you have many problems that you need to address. It is not my fault or no one elses on this forum that you think you were born with the wrong bits down below so why dont you cut the bitchiness out and stop trying to be a smart ass all your life and go and suck your dummy, you are a spineless hypocrite, i am no Nazi but you probably are now good bye you women and go and claim your disability allowance.
Another post?

After you'd stated you weren't going to say anything else?

You really do have no self-control at all.

It's no wonder you look for scapegoats, to bolster you woefully low self-esteem.

Old 25-10-2009, 11:38   #82
I am Banned

Talking Re: Nick Griffin and the B.B.C.

Quote:
Even though I said I had no facts, to back up my mental image, it's terrible when a person puts other people in little boxes, and dislike them simply because they fit into a generic group.

Which you've posted you do, based upon people's race and religion.

And you do not put people in little boxes do you,l was it not you making your assumptions of me that i was a Chav or a Traveler as they live in caravans, so tell me what is the difference then, me calling people who support radical Islam which is a nasty horrible faith that promotes violence, and hatred to innocent people of the world or a gutless hypocrite who calls me for calling these horrible people, get a life Garinda, you know what when people read this they will see were i am coming from and they will see that you are just a trouble maker who think shes a smart arse.
Old 25-10-2009, 11:39   #83
Give, give, give member

Sadly there's no satisfaction toying with a tiny creature, when it's already roadkill.

Move along now please, you've had your turn.

Can the next neo-nazi take up the mantle please?

Old 25-10-2009, 11:39   #84
Senior Member+

It is not often that i post on here anymore,but i have to comment on comp's posting to say what an ignorant uneducated person you appear to be. If you can only insult people then maybe you are on the wrong forum.....GET A LIFE
Old 25-10-2009, 11:43   #85
I am Banned

[quote=garinda;756456]
Quote:

Another post?

After you'd stated you weren't going to say anything else?

You really do have no self-control at all.

It's no wonder you look for scapegoats, to bolster you woefully low self-esteem.
Whats another post got to do with anything, ha being called a spineless Nazi for posting again, i did not know i shook on it that i would not post again, my god you are one weird poor excuse for a human being, will they not let you back in Calder stones or something, well im off for dinner no time to talk to a numpty like you.
Old 25-10-2009, 11:47   #86
JFT96

Having just looked at Comps history, being only a few months on here, until this barrage of abuse aimed at anyone not supporting his homophobic beliefs, he has seems to be selling things. Mobile phones, computers, wheels off a car, and a child's buggy?

Maybe Garinda had a point earlier about the type of person he is?

Old 25-10-2009, 11:49   #87
Give, give, give member

Quote:
And you do not put people in little boxes do you,l was it not you making your assumptions of me that i was a Chav or a Traveler as they live in caravans, so tell me what is the difference then, me calling people who support radical Islam which is a nasty horrible faith that promotes violence, and hatred to innocent people of the world or a gutless hypocrite who calls me for calling these horrible people, get a life Garinda, you know what when people read this they will see were i am coming from and they will see that you are just a trouble maker who think shes a smart arse.
But you didn't say supporters of radical Islam. You said, and I qoute, 'i hate the teachings of Islam'.(sic)

No differentiation.

It's pointless trying to debate with a dim-wit.

Like Nick Griffin, you're doing yourself no favours, with what you are saying.

Old 25-10-2009, 11:51   #88
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boeing Guy View Post
Having just looked at Comps history, being only a few months on here, until this barrage of abuse aimed at anyone not supporting his homophobic beliefs, he has seems to be selling things. Mobile phones, computers, wheels off a car, and a child's buggy?

Maybe Garinda had a point earlier about the type of person he is?
Perhaps the market's dropped, for knocked off tat.

Old 25-10-2009, 11:53   #89
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by janet View Post
It is not often that i post on here anymore,but i have to comment on comp's posting to say what an ignorant uneducated person you appear to be. If you can only insult people then maybe you are on the wrong forum.....GET A LIFE
As you say, a rare post, but I, and I'm sure others, thank you for it.

Old 25-10-2009, 11:53   #90
JFT96

hehehe

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..