Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-10-2009, 11:54   #91
God Member

Re: Nick Griffin and the B.B.C.

Comp, after reading what is in this thread I am wondering if you are wired into the real world. Members on here have their little tiffs due to a difference of opinion but in the end agree to disagree. What was thrown up by this thread that there are people out there that are so insular that it borders on being paranoid about what is going on around them. We all have our worries about the issues that a party like the BNP but we accept that they will be heard one way or the other as it is a free country. N.G might have been cornered by people smarter than he is but he is allowed to air his views unless we have become a dictatorship. Its the discontent and mistrust that helps parties that have narrow fixed views regardless of creed colour or religion get a grip.

Boing Guy has been living and working in countries as he stated are Islamic yet you treat his view with narrow minded blinkered reactions. Here is a guy with experiences that show another view outwith the narrow minded selective thinking of people like you. As for taking on Garinda many have tried and have all fallen by the wayside. He is one very smart guy who will wittle you down. By taking potshots at the two members you have in effect admitted to defeat and cannot find a way out of the hole you excavated very rapidly.

The BNP may be in the eyes of many as unwanted but bare this in mind when spouting off that Hitlers Nazi party was ignored laughed at and dismissed but eventually tapped into the zenaphobia of the time and florished. We may not like them want them like what they say but we need to put up with it or pay the price. While we have widespread disagreaments falling outs and no fixed ideas then they will win.

By the way when you renew your membership ask em if you can do what N.G had the balls to attempt.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 25-10-2009, 12:36   #92
I am Banned

This is an evil faith and should be banned, and im a neo nazi lol get a grip of whats going on people.
comp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2009, 13:05   #93
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by comp View Post
This is an evil faith and should be banned, and im a neo nazi lol get a grip of whats going on people.
No one is denying that there are terrible human rights abuses carried out in the name of this religion, just as others choose to carry out attacks under the banner of other faiths, fundamentalist Christians fire bombing women's health clinics, for example.

If you'd have been around a little longer, and worked out the lie of the land before shooting your vile mouth off, you'd see many people have posted on this forum about religious extremists, myself included.

Read back through what you've posted.

You talk of hating people as a whole generic group, because of their religion, and certainly didn't differentiate between the greater majority, and extremist Muslims, as well as bizarrely inferring that Muslims are rapists.

As you can see, the people who've bothered to post, don't agree with your extremist views, or support the goals of the fascist political party, the B.N.P.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2009, 13:23   #94
I am Banned

Right maybe i said my position wrong i hate radical Islam and i hate to be honest all religion i dont care it brings nothing but trouble, i have Asian friends and mixed race and black Caribbean friends so i dont hate races i hate radical teachings, i am no neo nazi as this dick Garinda accuses me of being, and i never said i was in any of my posts so were you get that from i do not know, i have also never voted the BNP i but some of there policy's like immigration i agree with so why dont you just shut up Garinda.
comp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2009, 14:00   #95
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Yeah well i have a low iq but you were just born ugly, i mean with a name like Garinda didnt your parents like you or something?
Suprisingly Garinda isn't my lawful name.

It's what we call here on the forum a 'username'.

No one here thought your parents had called you 'comp'.

A mistake, or disappointing perhaps, but not comp. Unless it was short for completely clueless.

You don't need myself, or any other member, to show you up for what you are, a blinkered, nasty bigot.

I remind everyone of what you said in your very first post in this thread.

'After watching question time it has made me think even harder about supporting the bnp, to be honest Nick Griffin says what most white people are thinking.'

You were wrong with that statement, and have only gone on to illustrate how pathetically prejudiced you are, by your further posts.

Like Nick Griffin, you've ably illustrated the real face of extremism.

Well done you.

Old 25-10-2009, 14:03   #96
Give, give, give member

Oh, and after just reading the abusive p.m.'s, breaking forum rules, you probably won't have much time to reply, so make the most of the time you have left.

Old 25-10-2009, 14:51   #97
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by janet View Post
It is not often that i post on here anymore,but i have to comment on comp's posting to say what an ignorant uneducated person you appear to be. If you can only insult people then maybe you are on the wrong forum.....GET A LIFE
You tell 'em, Janet. I reckon we need Mancie to put this whole debate into some sort of perspective as the personal abuse seems to be getting out of hand.
Stumped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2009, 14:55   #98
God Member

Please can i remind comp a bit late to observe the rules or maybe avoid posting if u cant play nice and refrain posting or pm.ing abuse it wont be tolerated.

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Stanleymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2009, 15:25   #99
JFT96

Just got back from the game, pool won great,
Comp, ever heard of the Crusades?

There is no need to be absuive and vile in posts, I disagree with others on here, but I would never ever resort to the sort of behaviour you show, but then I am don't act like a sociopath.

I suggest you go lick your wounds little one, you are playing with the big boys and girls here who can fight back with out resorting to your juvenile rubbish.

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2009, 16:59   #100
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Oh and sorry heres the 12 year old Muslim video off him cutting a poor mans head off:
You should be banned for posting those links on our family site.
Old 25-10-2009, 17:41   #101
God Member

Anyone gets a pm from comp - dont get upset or reply he clearly is abusing the forum & will be sorted soon report the pm anyway.

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Stanleymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2009, 18:06   #102
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
If that was the video I suspect it was then no way it should be posted on any site.. everyone knows how disgusting some fanatics can and have been but it's only recently these nutcases have had the technology to place this filth for public viewing.. it's sick!
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2009, 21:16   #103
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
If that was the video I suspect it was then no way should it have been posted on any site.. everyone knows how disgusting some fanatics can and have been but it's only recently these nutcases have had the technology to place this filth for public viewing.. it's sick!
Hear, hear! Well said, Mancie. What took you so long?

Last edited by Stumped; 25-10-2009 at 21:18.
Stumped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2009, 21:22   #104
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
Seems yer wish has been granted. typical i missed all this.
Old 25-10-2009, 22:09   #105
Senior Member+

comp should of been banned long before he/she posted those links. Having a discussion about this topic is one thing(we all differ on opinions) but no forum should let loose a tosspot like this for long.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..