Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree19Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-02-2016, 19:18   #16
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: Now it's the Baftas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
Here's a plan ... when they finally do the remake of "Dam Busters", nominate the dog for best actor.
In the name of diversity will it be a white Lab called "Whitey"? Or maybe, so as not to upset the Germans, a Deutscher Schäferhund bitch called "Angie"?
Eric likes this.
Old 15-02-2016, 21:43   #17
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
yeh would have to change its name though,or it wouldn't be P.C.

no theres absolutely no need iv seen 4 or 5 high profile comedy movies rated for under 18's the past 2 years and more besides that cant help but use the N word.Even the white actors are getting away with using the word now in movies.

funny how that works if your black you can say the N word or if you are rich and want to make millions laugh you can use the N word but god help you if you are white joe public and say the N word the whole planet looks at you in disgust even when quoting a black guys joke from a movie

now im not promoting the N word as a good word but N's need to make their mind up if the N word is ok or not because to me its all a bit double standardy and a lot of complicated rules about the use of the N word

will ferrell and kevin hart spring to mind in a movie called get hard the N word was used in almost every sentence

we need a book for white folks regarding the etiquette of the N word and the appropriate use of the N word

I mean i know Napoleon was a bad tempered midget but he hasnt half caused a lot of fuss over the years

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2016, 21:17   #18
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post

we need a book for white folks regarding the etiquette of the N word and the appropriate use of the N word
The only way for whites to be able to use the word Ni...., or black or brown or coon (oh dear me how sixties is that? Where could it have come from?) would be to re-wind the clock re-discover Africa buy shiploads of Ni' (yes I did say shiploads) from other Ni's (Yep even in these enlightened years African Ni's from many Countries are prepared to sell their fellow Ni's down the river) but this time when we hand over the chests full of glass beads we put in a disclaimer that they (the selling Ni's) will accept responsibility for their Bro's loss of freedom, surely if we and any descendants should be held responsible then so should the Ni's that sold them?
accyman likes this.

Last edited by Less; 18-02-2016 at 21:20.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2016, 14:54   #19
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post

Trouble is with all this PC shiite is that it focuses on the fripperies surrounding serious problems, in this case racism. Folks worry about mickey mouse garbage like "hey, blacks, hispanics, gays, lesbians, TG, dogs, cats, snow leopards, white rhinos, and intelligent tories, are under represented at this or that bullcrap, glitzy event. But there ain't too much in the news any more about white American cops gunning down niggers on the streets of the land of the free.

The people who use "nigger" as an intended slur are not the whole problem, not even a major part of it ... there are millions more who don't say "nigger", but they think "nigger." There are lots of both types in the States, you know, the ones who have mastered the wording of the Second Amendment, even had it tattooed on their asses, but are still struggling with the second paragraph of the Declaration of Independence.

There will always be racism, let's face it. As long as rednecks keep banging their sisters their will always be an ample supply of those who believe that Jim Crow laws, although not as good as outright slavery, came in a close second.

PC garbage is piled so high that it obscures the view that things have come a long way since Rosa Parks refused to go to the back of the bus, and Jesse Owens had to ride the freight elevator at the Waldorf. If someone had told me thirty years ago, maybe even twenty, that I would live to see a black man in the White House, I would have responded: "Get the [deleted] outa here!" But there he is, after a more than decent second term. When I look at Barrack Obama, I see the President of the United States of American. Millions of his fellow countrymen see a nigger. What is really important though, is that he is there.

Last edited by Eric; 19-02-2016 at 14:56.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2016, 22:13   #20
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

And here's us being told it's the nasty "White man" who's the cruel racist bigot:-

Rhodes Must Fall Agitator Boasts: I Made A White Waitress Cry...
Old 15-12-2016, 20:13   #21
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Oh deary me, seems the luvvies & sjws are getting their knickers all scrumpled, twisted & wedged up their cracks again (how else can their constant pursed lip pinched moo be explained?). Anyways, there's the usual kick off about lack of diversity, ethnicity, hideous whiteness, blah, blah, blah de blah, ad nausea.

So to prevent this blatant yearly"Ismfest", there will be rules, oh yes .... rules to make sure everything is right & fair (well in lefty world terms at least). If I may, I'd like to make one little suggestion to improve the balance, how's about the whiners, put up-ons & discriminated (by their own estimation) step the hell up! Prove your worth with action instead of the constant bleating. Who knows, maybe then you'll get what you want through graft & merit instead of some pc ticked box!

TalkRadio host blasts Bafta's plans to be more diverse | UK | News | Daily Express
Old 16-12-2016, 08:28   #22
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

The New James Bond?

With The New Q Showing off His Devices!

Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2016, 11:40   #23
God Member

I disagree!
I think they should change the first part of these important awards from British to Diversity.
The new acronym would be much more appropriate.
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..