Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree141Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-05-2015, 20:28   #226
God Member

Re: Oh Hum its a funny old world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Booth View Post
A lot of people used to end up on 'Queer Street' but I never knew where it was .
Bet they've had to change it's name as well.

did that lead to sh1t creek

im unsure where that is but heard that a lot of peole have been up it

hang on ..

nope the stink is a river but i wonder if it connects

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 25-06-2017, 12:21   #227
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Goodness me, what a wonderful idea this is! I really do hope they start off at one those good Mohammedan run schools to get the ball rolling ........ I'm sure those "religion of pieces" followers will be all up for this surely? Can't you just feel the love pouring out?

Drag Queens to Visit Primary Schools in Bid to End 'Intolerance' - Breitbart
Barrie Yates likes this.
Old 26-06-2017, 09:04   #228
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
They had to think about it before deciding they were offended. Thats the problem in this Country, too many people walk around trying to be offended about anything they can
its the same with commedians nowadays. can,t tell this type of joke or another so end up with a load having a go at politicians. the last word has no humour at all. the only person who tells a good irish joke now is an irishman.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2017, 19:06   #229
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

And then we have this ........

Union Demands Teachers Undergo Compulsory 'Gender Diversity' Training - Breitbart

I really can't find the words, warped, twisted, insanity come to mind, but they just don't do it!
hilleluk and monkey hanger like this.
Old 16-07-2017, 19:45   #230
Senior Member+

Saw a good one today DinG - Die Bild (?) a story of how they are celebrating because a school class has 80% non-German. What a great reason to have a celebration.
Old 17-07-2017, 05:30   #231
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Not surprising that Barrie, the "Bild" by the way is the German "Sun" & in my 30 odd yeas here even I can discern a huge shift in demographics.
Old 06-08-2017, 11:42   #232
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

It seems the lunacy of the left is irrepressible, the labour run council of Towering Minarhamlets are insisting developers include a "Gay Bar" in their building plans! Unbelievable, the lefty mentality is truly beyond my grasp or comprehension, we are talking about this Towering Minarhamlets Population, Ethnicity & Religion - Tower Hamlets Youth Sports Foundation & the local council are insisting on the inclusion of a "Gay Bar"! I know, I know, I'm repeating myself .... which just goes to shows the depth that my gast is flabbered!

Read on with incredulity gentle reader, read on .....

London Developers Told Apartment Complex MUST Include Gay Bar
Old 06-08-2017, 12:11   #233
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Completely ridiculous. though nowt suprises me the depths Labour has sunken it not a shock at all, and is a good explanation WHY many including me will never vote Labour after a lifetime of supporting em.
Old 06-08-2017, 12:30   #234
Beacon of light

So are those who consider themselves to be homosexual not permitted to use any public bar ?
What kind of outcry would there be if some bars decided that they should only serve women...or black men...or heaven forbid heterosexuals.

I do not care what anyone's sexual preference is, but this constantly pandering to what is a minority is frankly tedious.

These people want to be seen as 'normal'(by their actions and those of the ultra PC brigade, they make themselves different)....but constantly play the 'homosexual' angle to get preference...it's a bit like racism isn't it...or am I not allowed to say that for fear of offending these delicate flowers?
Don't these people want to be in an integrated society where they ar accepted for what they are....human beings.
KiTChener, cashman and hilleluk like this.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 12:45   #235
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
So are those who consider themselves to be homosexual not permitted to use any public bar ?
Course they are Ma, it's just when it comes to public lavvies things get a bit iffy!
Old 06-08-2017, 12:48   #236
Beacon of light

So they do not NEED a bar solely for them then.
Lunacy, pure lunacy!
DaveinGermany likes this.
Old 06-08-2017, 13:11   #237
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Lunacy, pure lunacy!
I agree wholeheartedly with your surmise, however the liberal lefties have tied themselves up in so many convoluted knots there's no way they can crawl out of the cesspool of their own misbegotten ineptitude & idiocy! they have merely deepened their quandary by reinforcing their illiberal liberal stupidity.

Ergo, their demanding the rights & attitudes of the lgbt militancy being shoved down the throats of your average bod on the street be accepted without let or hindrance or woe betide the naysayer! Yet at the same time demanding that the influx of their mohammedan pets be equally accepted because to do otherwise would be downright racist/phobic & ist!

The fact that their pet mohammedans can't abide your average kuffir, let alone the deviantism of lgbt fails to register on their irony meter tells you all you need to know about their useful idiotism.
Old 06-08-2017, 14:06   #238
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Lunacy, pure lunacy!
Could you imagine the wailing and wringing of hands that would occur if 'normal' people put a sign up in the heterosexual part of the bar saying no queers, erm I mean gays (I hate that word having been hijacked by the puffs, it used to mean far more for all of us than what they use it for) in this section of the pub?

This is me hiding behind a wall NOT trying to look over the toilet cubicles of the bar.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 14:12   #239
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Just another thought, the snug used to be a room in pubs for ladies only, the games room used to be a place for men only, this is no longer allowed we must mix and allow equality or are some more equal than others?
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 15:14   #240
Beacon of light

Less, like you I hate the fact that the word 'gay' (which in my book means happy, jolly, and pleasing) has been hijacked by those who are insame sex relationships.
I don't like that they put themselves forward for special consideration because of their sexuality...as if this in some way overrides every other aspect of their being.

I am not homophobic, I just don't wish to have someone's sexuality pushed down my throat.
It is not important to me to know of anyone's preferences.

Yes, it does appear that some are more equal than others. If you have very tanned skin....or have the rainbow tattooed on your butt (or any other part of you anatomy) your rights come ahead of the rest of us.
The worst thing is we swallow it thinking that it is the right on thing to do...or perhaps the thought police have got into our heads.
Less, KiTChener, hilleluk and 1 others like this.

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 06-08-2017 at 15:18.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..