Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree141Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2017, 15:25   #241
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Oh Hum its a funny old world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Less, like you I hate the fact that the word 'gay' (which in my book means happy, jolly, and pleasing) has been hijacked by those who are insame sex relationships.
I don't like that they put themselves forward for special consideration because of their sexuality...as if this in some way overrides every other aspect of their being.

I am not homophobic, I just don't wish to have someone's sexuality pushed down my throat.
It is not important to me to know of anyone's preferences.

Yes, it does appear that some are more equal than others.
There have been fairies at the bottom of every nations garden almost since Adam and Eve invented sex.
They aren't special nor would I call it unnatural there are examples of this behavior in other species of animals (e.g. whats good for the gander is good for the other gander,(OooH! ducky)).

No need for bars, just tolerance, which happens to be a two way street. For anything else, like heterosexuals if they want to go further then be polite and get the privacy of a bedroom.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 06-08-2017, 16:17   #242
Senior Member+

Tower Hamlets had Sharia Patrols, not long ago, maybe they still do. There were some very severe incidents, perhaps we are in for some more.
Old 06-08-2017, 16:20   #243
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie Yates View Post
Tower Hamlets had Sharia Patrols, not long ago, maybe they still do. There were some very severe incidents, perhaps we are in for some more.
Do bears squitt in the woods?
Old 13-08-2017, 14:14   #244
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

And this weeks winner of the "Whaaat the!!" awards is :-

Britain's first gender fluid family where son is raised as gender neutral | UK | News | Express.co.uk

He-she, She-He, it & ..... Star-Cloud???? Is it just me, or are there other folk out there who can't get their heads around our "Modern world"?
KiTChener and monkey hanger like this.
Old 13-08-2017, 14:34   #245
Beacon of light

No, it is not just you.
I despair of the world when I read stuff like this.
Do these 'parents'(I use that term advisedly) have any idea what their ultra PC nutty as a fruitcake ideals are saddling this child with?

They should not be allowed within a mile of any child.
There are two genders...male and female.This is fact and based on science.
If you look in your pants and have dangly bits you are male...if you do not have dangly bits you are female.
There is no gender where there are no outward signs of male/female.
Gender fluid does not exist except in the twisted minds of these two (I want to say weirdos but feel this is a tad judgemental) deranged people.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2017, 14:35   #246
Beacon of light

And for females out there...don't worry about the lack of dangly bits...you can always get dangly bits temporarily...if you want them that is.
DaveinGermany and hilleluk like this.
Old 13-08-2017, 16:14   #247

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
And this weeks winner of the "Whaaat the!!" awards is :-

Britain's first gender fluid family where son is raised as gender neutral | UK | News | Express.co.uk

He-she, She-He, it & ..... Star-Cloud???? Is it just me, or are there other folk out there who can't get their heads around our "Modern world"?
I can get my head around it, these people are (fortunately) heading along one of Mr. Darwins dead end branches on the tree of life.

Within one generation they will have disappeared, after all if poor little Star Cloud doesn't recognise his gender he will fortunately be out of the breeding pool.

Actually, it's not true,
I really can't get my head around it, surely these people are living a lie, when the child was conceived they must have been busy recognising each others gender at the time.
Why have they dumped this on that poor child? He will go through life already having the urine extracted just because his parents chose such a stupid and irresponsible name.
When he's older he'll probably try to change it to Fred or Tom, unless his parents brainwashing works, in which case he'll choose Doreen or Brenda.
KiTChener and DaveinGermany like this.

Last edited by Less; 13-08-2017 at 16:16.
Old 13-08-2017, 16:23   #248

The so called parents should be in court for child cruelty
hilleluk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2017, 16:54   #249
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Within one generation they will have disappeared, after all if poor little Star Cloud doesn't recognise his gender he will fortunately be out of the breeding pool.
Probably sooner than that Less, especially when our new "Citizens", them of the HalAlis Snackbar persuasion aren't exactly over impressed with the current crop of lgbt demanders, so what they'll make of little Star-Cloud .....

Liberal lefties, the gift that just keeps giving!
monkey hanger likes this.
Old 13-08-2017, 17:05   #250
Beacon of light

We all know that children copy the adults that they are in close contact with...a case of 'Monkey see, Monkey do'
So when these parents say this little boy puts on nail polish and wears dresses it is because he knows nothing different...he has a father who is transitioning and a mother that doesn't know whether she is Arthur or Martha.
How very confusing.

Maybe when this little boys testosterone kicks in he will aim a well directed kick to the wide rumps of his dysfunctional parents.

I wonder what the grandparents of this child make of the whole situation.
I know if that were me I would be seeking to become the legal guardian of this poor unfortunate little boy.
Old 13-08-2017, 17:11   #251

Well said Margaret
hilleluk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2017, 17:30   #252

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post

I wonder what the grandparents of this child make of the whole situation.
I know if that were me I would be seeking to become the legal guardian of this poor unfortunate little boy.
Look at what the grandparents turned out themselves? Hardly qualifies them to take over the care of this child does it?

Besides, they may not have half a brain between them but the parents, mean well!

(My tongue nearly burst through my cheek as I wrote the last sentence!).
Old 13-08-2017, 18:02   #253
Beacon of light

Well, it doesn't always follow that the grandparents would naturally agree with how the parents are bringing up this child. However, I take your point.

If either of them belonged to me I would kick their behinds myself and I would disown them.
hilleluk likes this.
Old 14-08-2017, 07:58   #254
God Member

He-she, She-He, it & ..... Star-Cloud???? Is it just me, or are there other folk out there who can't get their heads around our "Modern world"? [/QUOTE]

i for one are totally with you dave. must be on cloud nine. if the nazi,s had done wholescale experiments on issues like this one there would have been an outcry. if this iosn,t a case of mental child abuse i don,t know what is. quicker we get back to some normality the better. being a normal parent is just something the majority of us do or have done.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2017, 09:08   #255

As the French say, vive la difference!

Perhaps it's time we encouraged children to celebrate the fact they were born whatever gender they are?
Why is it wrong to treat a boy like a boy, or a girl like a girl?
Within both sexes there are infinite differences as to how each child plays and reacts with the world.

Forcing them to be gender neutral is as unnatural as training a blue whale to be a tight rope walker.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..