Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-08-2006, 19:42   #151

Re: One Step Too Far

Quote:
Since when was this young lad made the Accy Web spokesman for Muslims?

Give him a break.

Perhaps he's studying/holidaying/working, or just plain bored with all the neagativity he faced when he was trying to be open and honest about his beliefs, and decided he wanted a break from Accy Web.
cheer

i haven't been online because my computer was messed up and i had no time to sort it out.

anyway the answer you've all been waiting for is that if i knew someone was on their way to manchester to blow up a plane, i WOULD stop them. every muslim i've spoken to are against 9/11 and 7/7. also against the lebanon, iraq and afghan wars. as a muslim i feel for other muslim brothers and sister so if i were to blow a plane it would make their lives a misery.

jambutty if you think i was avoiding this question you could've just gone on my profile and checked the 'last visited' thingy
kash is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 29-08-2006, 21:32   #152
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by kash
cheer

i haven't been online because my computer was messed up and i had no time to sort it out.

anyway the answer you've all been waiting for is that if i knew someone was on their way to manchester to blow up a plane, i WOULD stop them. every muslim i've spoken to are against 9/11 and 7/7. also against the lebanon, iraq and afghan wars. as a muslim i feel for other muslim brothers and sister so if i were to blow a plane it would make their lives a misery.

jambutty if you think i was avoiding this question you could've just gone on my profile and checked the 'last visited' thingy
Hi Kash, sorry you put under so much pressure, we got to believe you haven't we? but the question was not to attempt to stop them
really, but would you immediately report a sibling to the authorities ? which is the best course of action.

Anyway, to finish on a lighter note and hope to make us all smile, here is a bit of advice, don't be offended, us British are well known for laughing at ourselves and hope this is how you see it :-

Sos hit wrong button, wait for it if it works :-)

Sos, think will have to do an add on thread..

Last edited by katex; 29-08-2006 at 21:34.
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2006, 21:43   #153
Resting in Peace

Well, this is what I was trying to add:-

Oh, ****** won't work ... ne'er mind.. was trying to attach summat that would have made you smile. Another time, eh ?
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2006, 22:23   #154
Senior Member+

I don't want or mean to offend anyone, but, how many "non-Irish" people celebrated St Patricks Day?

http://AccyJay.piczo.com
AccyJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2006, 22:28   #155
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyJay
I don't want or mean to offend anyone, but, how many "non-Irish" people celebrated St Patricks Day?
A lot more than those that celebrated st georges day thats for sure

AccyJay if you look at the second dark blue row at top of page .. the first link is USER CP and in there the first option is Edit Signature .. If you put your page link in there it will save you copying it into every message and we wont end up including it in quotes..... HTH?
Old 29-08-2006, 22:45   #156
Senior Member+

Just found that out, but, thanks anyway.

The views expressed here are my own & are not necessarily those of the site.

Last edited by AccyJay; 29-08-2006 at 22:47. Reason: I'm a muppet
AccyJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2006, 22:49   #157
I am Banned

Quote:

me

because its my birthday
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2006, 23:08   #158
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chav1
me

because its my birthday

Is that why you were Christened Patricia then?

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2006, 17:56   #159
Give, give, give member

Deleted.............

Old 30-08-2006, 21:20   #160
God Member

Quote:

Me for one but then ther is a bit of Irish blood in me. Anyway they know how to throw a party.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2006, 22:44   #161
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deantwerpen
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++
You could become a Methodist like me. Doesn't include the fags, but definately doesn't include a mandate to be a suicide bomber or try and declare UDI for Whalley Range, Audley Range and many other areas.

Winky Barrel, your former teacher at Accy Grammar School and fellow Methodist wouldn't agree with you there I'm afraid.

Old 31-08-2006, 03:48   #162

I used to make winky,s periods a nightmare........making stink bombs in the chemistry lesson..........
talentedbutslow is offline   Reply With Quote

« Doh ! | Hedgehogs »

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..