Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2009, 23:30   #16
Give, give, give member

Re: origin of this country

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules58 View Post
sorry to bring that in to it, if you have read my full sorry, i was making a point about the true inhabitants NOW!!! in this day and age, and the main points of this countrys goverment and who they swinging favor off..... WAR, IMMAGRANTS, FAMILYS!!!!
Who are the 'true inhabitant NOW'?

Could you be a little more specific, instead of talking in riddles?

Careless talk may cost lives, but at least it's understandable.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 05-11-2009, 23:32   #17
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
I forgot the Nearthandels - they didn't die out, they interbred.
I have RH neg blood and ginger hair but I look better than they did
Look through the Gallery for further evidence.

Old 06-11-2009, 00:16   #18
Give, give, give member

Quote:
I have looked throught many facts on who are the british people. the bristish people are In fact manly roman, and a bit of viking. That means we were!!!!!!! 80% of this mix.,
unless you came to this country in the 1950's there is no fact that one type of human is the sole inhabitant to this island.
But since the discovery of coal it was 80% roman and viking. That to me is the britsh people!!!!
BUT now it has gone, we are a mixed race country completely, there are big pockets of people who think that this is there country all over britian, from small estates to large ones all over the country, they will not interact with other people of this country with in the boundary of the last house that the origin has bought or rent, This country does not have no direct human inhabitance any more we are MIXED. But with a differance many of the people who came here and had families here still say they do not pleage there life to this country, like they will go back to there home land at some point, they never do go back. SO funny that is, POUND note spring to mind, thats why the people who are having hardship in there country travel all the way across europe to get here, word travels fast, WE ARE SOFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The steet I live in have pulling together to help people out, from moving rubish to putting up selves to help with filling out paperwork, l thing its time to pull together for the people of accrington, lancashire, england. and see who want to live here and pay there due.............and make this island of england pround again

I could type comments about this all night, but its time to stop and for you to respond. BRING IT ON!!!!!
England's never been an 'island'.

Seems your British geography, as well as history, isn't that hot.

Please could I have one of your pound 'notes' as a prize, for pointing this fact out?

Old 06-11-2009, 00:19   #19
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
reckon it aint hard to see the direction someone is trying to take this thread.
If only the white is right brigade had people with more than two brain cells rubbing together, I'm sure they'd be able to put up a much better argument.

Old 06-11-2009, 00:38   #20
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
Who are the 'true inhabitant NOW'?

Could you be a little more specific, instead of talking in riddles?

Careless talk may cost lives, but at least it's understandable.
Don't know about you, but ein Volk, ein Reich comes to mind
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 00:42   #21
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
reckon it aint hard to see the direction someone is trying to take this thread.
About three goose steps to the right of Attilla the Hun
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 05:50   #22
God Member

dont forget about the strathclyde britons and picts
Old 06-11-2009, 07:02   #23

So Tracy Beaker is descended from one of the fist known inhabitants?

(kids TV show)
mattylad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 09:34   #24
JFT96

Jules, I see we both have a similar passion, I fly Boeing's while you are a Aircraft Electrician.

That is where our similarities end. You fail to point out that for a long time in this country we were under the treat of Terrorism from the IRA, if memory does serve me right they were not Muslims. They may use religion to explain their actions, if it ever makes that right!!!, but the religion itself is not to blame.

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 17:28   #25
Senior Member+

Jules, Perhaps you should spend more time in perfecting - or even improving, your command of the English language. Your research is obviously very limited, and seriously flawed - please do not try and turn this in to a religious argument.
Old 06-11-2009, 18:24   #26
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie Yates View Post
Jules, Perhaps you should spend more time in perfecting - or even improving, your command of the English language. Your research is obviously very limited, and seriously flawed - please do not try and turn this in to a religious argument.
Well I just can not Adam and Eve how this could possibly turn into a religious subject

Some people think I'm a bit of an animal, but I'm quite tender really
Benipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 18:36   #27
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benipete View Post
Well I just can not Adam and Eve how this could possibly turn into a religious subject
It shouldn't be, I agree, and that is what i was trying to point out - but you will see a number of references to religion before mine - if you trouble to read the whole thread.
Old 06-11-2009, 19:40   #28
God Member

Religion is like politics you cant get away from it. As a nation of many diverse origins then should we question it s origins because at the end of the day we are all decendents of 7 African women.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 23:10   #29
God Member

Quote:
Thankyou for enlighting me, I have all these inhabitants on my records too, But no Muslins..... thankyou for make my point concrete. WE ARE NOW VERY MIXED.
jules.. have you heard of the date 1066?..and as regard to the "Romans" they did influence their culture on Britian but as for them spreading their genes to the general population it's doubtful.. and the Roman army were not your actual Romans.. they were an outfit of sub-contractors gained from as far as Iran and the Balkans.
Yet again some members seem to get mixed with race with religions...Islam is not a race it's a religion... Christianity is not a race it's religion.

Last edited by Mancie; 06-11-2009 at 23:13.
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 00:45   #30
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Thankyou for enlighting me, I have all these inhabitants on my records too, But no Muslins..... thankyou for make my point concrete. WE ARE NOW VERY MIXED.
Last time I looked Muslin was a fabric.Am I missing something?

Some people think I'm a bit of an animal, but I'm quite tender really
Benipete is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..