Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2009, 08:55   #31
Resting in Peace

Re: origin of this country

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPUGGIE J View Post
Religion is like politics you cant get away from it. As a nation of many diverse origins then should we question it s origins because at the end of the day we are all decendents of 7 African women.
I was always told never talk about religion and politics in the pub, to me that was the best bit of advice I ever got, the only thing is football should have been tagged on the end too
Old 07-11-2009, 10:55   #32
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules58 View Post
are In fact manly roman,
I would love to consider myself the ancestor of a 'manly Roman'.

Quote:
there are big pockets of people who think that this is there country all over britian, from small estates to large ones all over the country, they will not interact with other people of this country
Ah Yes, you must be talking about the Dingles, Norfolk and small pockets of Clayton, interbreeding is rumoured to be rife in these places!

Quote:
This country does not have no direct human inhabitance any more we are MIXED.
I and quite a few more think we can claim to be inhabitance,

In`hab´it`ance
n.1.The act of inhabiting, or the state of being inhabited; the condition of an inhabitant; residence; occupancy.

Yes, we are mixed however you just seem to be mixed up.

Quote:
But with a differance many of the people who came here and had families here still say they do not pleage there life to this country, like they will go back to there home land at some point, they never do go back. SO funny that is, POUND note spring to mind, thats why the people who are having hardship in there country travel all the way across europe to get here, word travels fast,
Nope can't make any sense from that part you got me there, Did they not insist that you learn English before you arrived on the Banana boat?

Quote:
WE ARE SOFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The steet I live in have pulling together to help people out, from moving rubish to putting up selves to help with filling out paperwork, l thing its time to pull together for the people of accrington, lancashire, england. and see who want to live here and pay there due.............and make this island of england pround again
I see the Scot's and the Welsh don't have much say in this according to you, why is that?
Quote:
I could type comments about this all night, but its time to stop and for you to respond. BRING IT ON!!!!!
You want a response?

What a load of gonad's.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 11:08   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
I would love to consider myself the ancestor of a 'manly Roman'.
I think somehow I might have meant descendant and not 'ancestor'. Mind you I'm nearly old enough!
Old 07-11-2009, 11:42   #34
God Member

Quote:
I think somehow I might have meant descendant and not 'ancestor'. Mind you I'm nearly old enough!
Maybe a few hundred years from now jules58 has seen in a crystal ball there will be a new Roman conquest. He will be the great great great great great great great great grandfarter of the new Ceaser in his view.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 16:48   #35
Senior Member+

damn those muslims - damn those immigrants - damn gordon brown - damn tony blair - damn anyone who doesnt feel the same way - damn illigals - but can we keep the kebab shops? pls?
Old 07-11-2009, 16:51   #36
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mani View Post
damn those muslims - damn those immigrants - damn gordon brown - damn tony blair - damn anyone who doesnt feel the same way - damn illigals - but can we keep the kebab shops? pls?
ONLY AS LONG AS WE CAN KEEP THE CHINESE INDIAN AND PIZZA TAKE AWAYS AS WELL!!!!!!!!!

When you think about it look what we take for granted has been imported by people who moved here.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 07-11-2009, 17:32   #37

Quote:

When you think about it look what we take for granted has been imported by people who moved here.
Just about everything, except rainy weather & long may we continue to get diversity in our foods thanks to immigrants, who could possibly do without deep fried Mars bars imported from Bonnie Scotland?

Old 07-11-2009, 18:31   #38
God Member

Quote:
Just about everything, except rainy weather & long may we continue to get diversity in our foods thanks to immigrants, who could possibly do without deep fried Mars bars imported from Bonnie Scotland?

Never tried em Less and have no intention of. Better off with a deep fried steak pie.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 09-11-2009, 06:00   #39
God Member

Quote:
Never tried em Less and have no intention of. Better off with a deep fried steak pie.
Between two slices of fried bread with lots of HP sauce on it .... mmmmm ..... and for dessert, double pudding, chips, and peas
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 09:05   #40
Junior Member+

the thread starter has gone very quiet?

as he is picking on 'Muslins' (we know who you mean) let's have some stats :

Muslims contribute around £28 billion to the economy (through work and business).

Muslims are only around 3% of the population yet contribute a larger percentage in tax.

If all muslims were all to leave this country, they would take with them a lot of jobs, money and businesses, possibly OIL supplies.

The 'Aryan' race was Persian in origin ... and who are Persians?

Finally, there was a program last week on Ch 4 which showed that MIXED RACE people have an advantage in terms of genetics and if you go back 40 generations in any country, EVERYONE is mixed race.
accyweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 11:29   #41
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyweb View Post

Muslims are only around 3% of the population yet contribute a larger percentage in tax.
Larger than whom?

Oh nevermind, I take your point, but you can prove any argument with 'lies, damned lies, and statistics'.

You'll probably only encourage the bigots to post that all mainland terrorist attacks in the last ten years, have been carried out by people who belonged 100% to one religion.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 11:47   #42
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
Larger than whom?
I meant by percentage of the population.

But as you say correctly, statistics can be manipulated so i'll let this one go.
accyweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 11:53   #43
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyweb View Post

But as you say correctly, statistics can be manipulated so i'll let this one go.
They can.

Personally I can't remember ever seeing my religion mentioned on my tax returns.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 12:20   #44
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules58 View Post
BRING IT ON!!!!!

the thread starter has gone very quiet? like ya said accyman, people seem to have brought it on,as requested by jules58, yet he seems to have absconded.
Old 09-11-2009, 17:58   #45
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
Between two slices of fried bread with lots of HP sauce on it .... mmmmm ..... and for dessert, double pudding, chips, and peas
Eric that aint too bad its when they put a mutton pie on a roll with brown sauce for their breakfast!!!!!

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..