Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree246Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2015, 14:42   #16
Senior Member+

Re: Paris Shootings.

Better to top them and then there is no trial and the resulting publicity that they seem to crave.
cashman likes this.
Accrington Web
Old 09-01-2015, 14:46   #17
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Don't worry cash, the chances are the French will fast track negotiations so the terrorists can get asylum here and they save the hostage.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 15:06   #18
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie Yates View Post
Better to top them and then there is no trial and the resulting publicity that they seem to crave.
I agree totally, But doubt it.
Old 09-01-2015, 15:22   #19
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie Yates View Post
Think they just have
Old 09-01-2015, 15:31   #20
Senior Member+

Where's that Inspector Clouseau fella when you need him

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb
Accyexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 15:37   #21
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Seems there dead at both places now, Well done the French.
Eric likes this.
Old 09-01-2015, 15:40   #22
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Seems there dead at both places now, Well done the French.
"Yes, well, life is not all shoot-shoot, bang-bang, you know"

password--Accyweb
Old 09-01-2015, 16:51   #23
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accyexplorer View Post
I suppose you aren't going to elaborate on on what life is all about then.....
Old 09-01-2015, 17:23   #24
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accyexplorer View Post
It should be more about that,than sodding do-gooding anyway.
MITZY likes this.
Old 09-01-2015, 18:02   #25
God Member

Seems like the recently deceased sons of the prophet also targeted a Jewish supermarket. Now isn't that surprising Being a Jewish satirical cartoonist doesn't seem like a good career move. I'm just wondering how many of those chanting "Je Suis Charlie" also chanted "I am Hamas?" Some folks just don't get what's going on. At least we know what pees off the muslims ... oops, almost forgot "extremists" ... guys with pencils, and girls with books ... oh, and Jews. Any Jews ... all Jews.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 18:03   #26
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Have just been listening to Northwest News on the Beeb, Muslims in Manchester were saying we should have "Strict Laws" enforced to stop people taking the micky outa the Prophet, Well I'm sorry, this is the U.K. for many years, before they even arrived here there have been jokes/cartoons etc about "Catholic Religion" the "Jewish" as well, etc some people dont/didn't like it, But did they go around slaughtering people? Did they hell as like, This is the U.K. were very tolerant, even of things we aint over happy with, so if they don't like it,Sod off to a country that aint as easy going.
Less, Redraine, Eric and 1 others like this.
Old 09-01-2015, 18:10   #27
Senior Member+

Never could trust the French-wait 'till a man's saying his prayers then burst in and shoot him!
Still, what better time to go?

Good for the French!
cashman and Eric like this.
Gordon Booth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 20:00   #28
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
Seems like the recently deceased sons of the prophet also targeted a Jewish supermarket. Now isn't that surprising Being a Jewish satirical cartoonist doesn't seem like a good career move. I'm just wondering how many of those chanting "Je Suis Charlie" also chanted "I am Hamas?" Some folks just don't get what's going on. At least we know what pees off the muslims ... oops, almost forgot "extremists" ... guys with pencils, and girls with books ... oh, and Jews. Any Jews ... all Jews.
Oh my god, (if I'm allowed to say that without being targeted), do I really have to be circumcised just to be satirical?
Eric likes this.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 20:03   #29
Senior Member+

For the record, not all Muslims are extremists,you get extremists in all religions.

I've just been ripped off in the local newsagents (£15 for a paper and 10fags)......no wonder folk call him the profit Mohammad.

password--Accyweb
Old 09-01-2015, 20:14   #30
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Oh my god, (if I'm allowed to say that without being targeted), do I really have to be circumcised just to be satirical?
Nah ... but it helps if you want to be a major player in Hollywood or in TV production. Also, if you are wandering around in the desert for a few decades, it's a good idea to get rid of your foreskin ... the sand gets under it and causes severe crotch itch, which can be embarassing when you are trying to take dicktation from the Almighty.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..