Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree246Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2015, 11:06   #91
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Paris Shootings.

If some are offended by that, then they are mard arses n i couldn't really give a stuff about people like that.
Old 11-01-2015, 11:25   #92
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless View Post
Some of the the people on this forum. God - You are jerks. People are entitled to their opinions
You invoke the name of God! And call him a jerk!

Careful, Restless, you are being watched!
Restless likes this.
Gordon Booth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 11:27   #93
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Booth View Post
You invoke the name of God!

Careful, Restless, you are being watched!
By 26,121 Accywebbers ?
Old 11-01-2015, 11:31   #94
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
By 26,121 Accywebbers ?
and the guests.
Restless likes this.
Old 11-01-2015, 11:33   #95
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
and the guests.
And several million of the faithful!
Restless likes this.
Old 11-01-2015, 12:43   #96
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Some might be offended by being called Idiot/Stupid.....
Not me mate, on occasion I do say stupid things and also not so stupid things badly worded
cashman and Restless like this.
Old 11-01-2015, 13:17   #97
God Member

this video is a couple of years old and was recorded in melbourne australia

you cant help but laugh at how the aussies handle the dirtbags but sadly if we were to do it in this country we would be the ones arrested even though no one actually gets harmed

anyway enjoy it should bring a smile to your face unless of course your on the side of the group who thought they were the bigger crowd until passers by started stopping and helping out

theres no fould language or violence just a few words of advice put to song

no idea why everyone on the ausie side has been labled an athiest though
Lucysgirl likes this.

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 11-01-2015 at 13:23.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 13:24   #98
God Member

my mistake there is a naughty word so if teh word sh*t is offensive then sorry about that

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 13:38   #99
Beacon of light

No Rob, I haven't seen that...but I confess to having been a bit busy and distracted of late.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 13:53   #100
Beacon of light

I am not a fan of Stephen Fry, but what he says about the idiocy of the Cherif Brothers is very true.
Had they not brought to our attention the writings of the Charlie Hebdo team, the readership would have been far less.......the Cherif brothers did indeed, promote the thing that they wanted to eliminate.

We can all offend, we can all be offended(we choose the things which offend us - I know because there are things which offend me no matter how I try to shrug them off...a generational thing, no doubt)....but however offended we are we do not go out and shoot people.

It was interesting to note that one of those who was murdered was a Muslim policeman......what was his crime? probably none.......the terrorists were so fired up they would have shot anything for any reason...or no reason at all.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 14:08   #101
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

There was also a muslim worker in that supermarket, who hid himself n others downstairs in the freezer, which to me demonstrates clearly, its only the radical nutcases spoil it fer everyone.
Lucysgirl likes this.
Old 11-01-2015, 14:59   #102
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
No Rob, I haven't seen that...but I confess to having been a bit busy and distracted of late.
Prob wouldnt want to as there is a lot of swearing... lots of Fboms and a few MFbombs
Old 12-01-2015, 14:32   #103
God Member

Quote:
There was also a muslim worker in that supermarket, who hid himself n others downstairs in the freezer, which to me demonstrates clearly, its only the radical nutcases spoil it fer everyone.
Agreed ... but there are so goddam many of them ... millions ... whole kingdoms full of them.

Global outrage at Saudi Arabia as jailed blogger receives public flogging | World news | The Guardian

But while everyone is watching those wonderful media events starring millions of folks with their silly signs, and Frankly Unctuous (not original ... comes from Allen Drury) and other assorted talking heads, nothing gets done. It's like what happens in the U.S. of Eh. after every mass shooting: nowt ... "full of sound and fury, signifying nothing." (Not original either)

We all know why our governments are nice to those humorless, violent, anti-intellectual, misogynistic, seventh-century throwback (I think that's enough) camel jockeys in the Middle East ... OIL. The stuff that WWl gave us a taste for ... The stuff that led to the clumsy re-drawing of maps at Versailles. The stuff whose value is dropping. Seems like OPEC (that's "Saudi Arabia" spelled backwards in Arabic) is becoming a spent force ... it'll thrash around for a while ... death throes, I believe they are called ... but the threat of higher prices, or embargoes, is gone. No more of what happened during the Yom Kippur War. It's over. They are like Monty Python's parrot. WE DON'T HAVE TO BE NICE TO THEM ANYMORE No more bending over backwards tolerance ... no more hiding in the closet while you munch on your bacon butties ... Christmas will be back ... no more muslim schools (indoctrination centers) ... "Life of Allan" showing in the movie theatres ... all kinds of neat stuff.

Oh, I almost forgot: Cleaner air.
Gremlin likes this.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 18:23   #104
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Well after listening to tonights news, Cameron says if he his Prime Minister after the election, he will give the police "Tougher Powers" to pursue this lot..............Well excuse me!! is that not telling us to vote fer him? Is he not Prime Minister now? So they can shoot n Bomb the crap out of us until he wins.
Less, Eric and Restless like this.
Old 12-01-2015, 18:40   #105
Senior Member+

Quote:
Cameron says if he his Prime Minister after the election, he will give the police "Tougher Powers" to pursue this lot..............Well excuse me!! is that not telling us to vote fer him? Is he not Prime Minister now? So they can shoot n Bomb the crap out of us until he wins.
Really nice Nick and really, really nice Ed probably wouldn't vote it in.

After all, don't forget Human Rights, offending minorities, minority votes etc.

Not to mention European Court of Human Rights and European Court of Justice.

If quite nice David does get in, we'll see what he actually does, probably get watered down.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..