Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree67Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-05-2009, 10:24   #166
Resting in Peace

Re: Parking on Blackburn road

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekgas View Post
Sending email from home? Is that 'within the rules'?
And did she claim for it.

Okay I'll get my coat, the engine's running
Old 19-05-2009, 10:27   #167
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post

Okay I'll get my coat, the engine's running
I just hope its not parked on the pavement jaysay
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 05:31   #168
Resting in Peace

Well thanks the idiots this thread is being brought back up yet again sorry folks

This car was parked right near the Bus stop i took this photo and just after the owner came out of a shop with some milk got into his car and drove down the pavement past me and the bus stop to the next road

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (29.8 KB, 135 views)

Last edited by Mick; 06-06-2009 at 05:36.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 08:38   #169
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick View Post
Well thanks the idiots this thread is being brought back up yet again sorry folks

This car was parked right near the Bus stop i took this photo and just after the owner came out of a shop with some milk got into his car and drove down the pavement past me and the bus stop to the next road

Have you sent a copy to the police mick, if you keep sending them they may eventually do something about it
Old 06-06-2009, 08:42   #170
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Have you sent a copy to the police mick, if you keep sending them they may eventually do something about it
and world peace will be acheived by 3pm this afternoon

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 09:14   #171
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
and world peace will be acheived by 3pm this afternoon
Is that when the bomb get's dropped?
The one that destroys the whole human race?
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 09:23   #172
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Is that when the bomb get's dropped?
The one that destroys the whole human race?
yes so you now have plenty of notice to boil an egg , eat it then go have a few pints down teh boozer

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Old 06-06-2009, 09:34   #173

Quote:
yes so you now have plenty of notice to boil an egg , eat it then go have a few pints down teh boozer
What a coincidence, today is the day I planned to give up, smoking drinking and sex I thought I might live longer!
Old 06-06-2009, 10:24   #174
God Member

Quote:
What a coincidence, today is the day I planned to give up, smoking drinking and sex I thought I might live longer!
those few hours will seem like years so mission acccomplished...

i thought you had given up on sex years ago anyway mate or is it just a loooong dry spell

Old 09-08-2009, 19:01   #175

Here's another one for you Mick, What the heck for a change not parked with 2 wheels on the curb, all four of them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Blackburn Road.JPG (57.8 KB, 50 views)
Old 09-08-2009, 19:50   #176
Senior Member+

whats so attractive about that stretch of pavement?? hehe. People are always parking there outside laundrette

The worst driving offence i have witnessed.. me and a mate was sat in his car in the carpark back of where africas used to be when a woman drove into the carpark over the pavement where the pelican crossing is!!!!!
Old 09-08-2009, 20:25   #177
God Member

Quote:
Here's another one for you Mick, What the heck for a change not parked with 2 wheels on the curb, all four of them.
not only is there legal parking to his right down whatever the street is called to teh right but if he also went right 30 yards there is a carpark infact 2 carparks

god forbid he should get off his fat arse and walk a few yards

Old 10-08-2009, 09:05   #178
Resting in Peace

Quote:
not only is there legal parking to his right down whatever the street is called to teh right but if he also went right 30 yards there is a carpark infact 2 carparks

god forbid he should get off his fat arse and walk a few yards
There's a guy parks his van with two wheels on the pavement on Merlin Drive every day whilst he visits some one on Mallard, its usually around lunch time, yet only ten yards further up is a bloody great big car park. This road is bad enough as its used as a rat run, but where he parks is only about 10 yards from a bend, one day there will be such a smash, is a wonder he hasn't received a ticket as the law is always knocking about, might be to much trouble for them to get out their car
Old 10-08-2009, 10:00   #179
God Member

I forwarded this thread to our MP some time ago. I received a response but I've left it at home.

Basicly the police can and will tackle dangerous parking while wardens will be dealing with the issue too. They'll be issuing fines from what I can recall.. so it should stop soon enough if they go ahead.
Old 10-08-2009, 10:42   #180
God Member

Quote:
That,Less, is called a drug deal. Any self respecting businessman will want to make his customer feel comfortable when doing business.
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..