Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree67Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2011, 09:57   #256
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Re: Parking on Blackburn road

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
as mick uses his real name and has his picture featured quite a lot in the gallery and obviously spends time in the area you cant really blame him for not wanting to upset someone by posting their car details as it wouldn't be too hard to find him if someone chose to take offense and seek retribution.

would hate for his next picture of a taxi to be taken from the underneath
Fair enough I suppose.

If any members feel they would like to post a picture of parking on Blackburn Road or anywhere else but are worried about posting it yourself just pm me and I will give you my email address to send your pictures to and I will post them for you with a comment they are from a member with no names mentioned.
Old 11-05-2011, 12:48   #257
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post

Rather inconsistent isn't it "D" ?
Again I dont understand you? Whats Inconsistent?
Old 11-05-2011, 17:11   #258
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***Mr D*** View Post
its when you do the exact same thing over and over again but differently each time..

hang on i knew this Oxfird Dictionary didnt look legit i think its one of jaysays bootlegs editions of the English language

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 17:35   #259
Resting in Peace

Quote:
its when you do the exact same thing over and over again but differently each time..

hang on i knew this Oxfird Dictionary didnt look legit i think its one of jaysays bootlegs editions of the English language
Hey accyman you leave me out of this Mr D can confuse himself with out any help from you
Old 11-05-2011, 17:53   #260
Senior Member+

Quote:

Thanks for clearing that up. I thought it was something to do with bowel movements.
Old 11-05-2011, 18:18   #261
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Thanks for clearing that up. I thought it was something to do with bowel movements.
Well that could actually been right as there's one of them every time you appear on here because the place is littered with it
Old 11-05-2011, 18:23   #262
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Well that could actually been right as there's one of them every time you appear on here because the place is littered with it
I never usually post about politics though.
Old 11-05-2011, 18:51   #263
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Your dalliance in respect to plod & minions, it's okay to make an issue about illegal parking & those involved should be brought to book, a sentiment you agree with, yet when your "illegal" protesters are held up to the same standards you do not concur.

Both exercises are "illegal" & should be punished as such, yet your reactions to one case is at odds with the accepted procedures & in your opinion not deserving of punishment hence the observation of "inconsistency".

Please take time out in future to read carefully, ponder & digest my comments as I find it rather tiresome explaining the minutiae & nuances repeatedly.

Last edited by DaveinGermany; 11-05-2011 at 18:55.
DaveinGermany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 20:21   #264

Quote:
Woosh..............................straight over the head

Quote:
Your dalliance in respect to plod & minions, it's okay to make an issue about illegal parking & those involved should be brought to book, a sentiment you agree with, yet when your "illegal" protesters are held up to the same standards you do not concur.

Both exercises are "illegal" & should be punished as such, yet your reactions to one case is at odds with the accepted procedures & in your opinion not deserving of punishment hence the observation of "inconsistency".

Please take time out in future to read carefully, ponder & digest my comments as I find it rather tiresome explaining the minutiae & nuances repeatedly.
Could you make it more clear I ain't taking bets.
odders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 20:32   #265
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
Why have you blanked out the reg and taxi number? It was taken in a public place so no legal reason for doing so.
Quote:
Thought exactly the same thing.
Quote:

Sorry Dave I should of been more acurate in my postings I have now edited and left the part I was reffering to (My Fault).

But as Accyman has pointed out its not in Micks interst to leave them on.

Also how are the protesters "Illegal"?
Old 11-05-2011, 20:33   #266
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by odders View Post
Woosh..............................straight over the head

Could you make it more clear I ain't taking bets.
Not at all. I asked the reasoning for his alligation.
Old 11-05-2011, 20:41   #267

Quote:
Not at all. I asked the reasoning for his alligation.
Most people read most posts and threads, and people clearly see mistakes and things that are questionable.
Old 11-05-2011, 20:46   #268
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by odders View Post
Most people read most posts and threads, and people clearly see mistakes and things that are questionable.
Your point being.
Old 11-05-2011, 21:31   #269
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Your point being.
i think his point is you don't.
Old 12-05-2011, 01:45   #270

Quote:
Your point being.
NO point, clearly a judgement of what has been read, and typed on many threads

Your posts are questionable, your failure to understand DIG, and having to resort to editing a post

Last edited by odders; 12-05-2011 at 01:48. Reason: Who really needs them drugs, go swallow a comet...

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..