Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree19Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2014, 11:09   #16
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Re: Peaches Geldof.

It's being reported that she killed herself with heroin http://www.independent.co.uk/news/pe...e-9309048.html

No sympathy from me, she was married with two young children. The selfish woman said she never got over the death of her mother, now she has burdened her children with the same thing!
Old 01-05-2014, 12:45   #17
Senior Member+

Suicide?
Old 01-05-2014, 12:46   #18
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless View Post
Suicide?
No one has said that.
Old 01-05-2014, 13:11   #19
Senior Member+

Ah. 'Killed herself' reads a little like suicide
flashy likes this.
Old 01-05-2014, 13:23   #20

Apparently there were signs of heroin in her body. Heroin effects on the body can quickly become fatal when a particular dose shuts down a person's respiratory system. Apparently it only takes a miniscule amount of overdose to be fatal when sleeping, such a slight overdose might not have killed her if she'd been moving about, partying, etc.

Hard to believe that the girl I saw on TV just a week or so beforehand doing a charity stint with her dog would plan to take her own life. Having said that - she did put that photo of herself and her mother on her facebook page just prior to her death.
Lucysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 13:29   #21
I am Banned

Quote:
Ah. 'Killed herself' reads a little like suicide
Well if she voluntarily took it Rob for the buzz or to end her life its the same thing.
"Killed herself"
DtheP47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 13:43   #22
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by DtheP47 View Post
"Killed herself"
If that's true she's very selfish, I can think of two great reasons to want live...poor kiddies
She all of folk should of known the effects drugs can have on the users nearest and dearest.

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb
Accyexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 13:44   #23
Full Member+

If she meant to kill herself surely she wouldn't have done it with an eleven month old baby in the house.
Old 01-05-2014, 13:59   #24
Beacon of light

We have only got media accounts to rely on.
We all know that the media hype up stories.......good news sells no copy.

We can assume, conjecture all we like......it does not take away from the fact that a family have lost someone that they cared about.

Two small children are motherless......it maybe you have no sympathy or compassion for Peaches Geldof, but you could have a little sympathy, compassion for her family...especially her children.
flashy and BERNADETTE like this.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 23:41   #25
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!

I feel sorry for those she left behind.
If this was some Ossy lass who used heroin while her baby was in the house many of us would be calling her. She was a pretend celeb so many of you jumped on the rip bandwagon. You were not alone, lots of so called celebs who had never even met her did the same.
Old 01-05-2014, 23:42   #26
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by westendlass View Post
If she meant to kill herself surely she wouldn't have done it with an eleven month old baby in the house.
She may not have meant to kill herself, no one has said she did. She still used heroin with a baby in the house though.
Old 02-05-2014, 08:11   #27
God Member

Neil i reckon you need to get off your high horse and wind your neck in mate, morals REALLY arent a strong subject of yours ARE they?

a woman has died no matter how great or small a celeb she was, she was born to be in the spotlight, you havent got the first idea of what was going on it her head or her life so i suggest you quit judging mate and STFU

R.I.P PEACHES
Old 03-05-2014, 08:39   #28
Senior Member+

Re: Re: Peaches Geldof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
She may not have meant to kill herself, no one has said she did. She still used heroin with a baby in the house though.
Its hard to understand why she would take the drug that ended her mothers life whilst she was a young girl....

"Time has told me. Your rare to find a troubled cure for a troubled mind" -Nick Drake
Old 03-05-2014, 12:55   #29
Senior Member+

Quote:
Its hard to understand why she would take the drug that ended her mothers life whilst she was a young girl....

"Time has told me. Your rare to find a troubled cure for a troubled mind" -Nick Drake
Not that hard to understand - people are not 100% rational, just look round and see what goes on in the world, people are not. You don't know how she was brought up - you don't know how she felt about her life and her mothers death and so on , or who gave her the drugs?

Last edited by kestrelx; 03-05-2014 at 13:00.
kestrelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 14:53   #30
Beacon of light

She had two children in quick succession and was trying to be a perfect mother.....being a mother is hard, being a perfect mother is nigh on impossible.

We do not know what was going on in her life. What pressures she was under. We should be slow to judge her. Right now she is past any judgement that we might have of her.
BERNADETTE likes this.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..