Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-08-2008, 17:17   #1
God Member

Phew

Been a cracking day today hasn't it, better late than never, hope it stay's for the weekend Posted via Mobile Device
K.S.H is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 28-08-2008, 17:18   #2
God Member

Re: Phew

Is it not a bit early to be drunk ?
Old 28-08-2008, 17:26   #3
God Member

Re: Season Ticket

Not drunk yet, going to a theakston sampling and tasting night though in a few mins ! Do i take it that it wasn't very sunny in good old accy today?
Off now for some old peculiar and bombadier and what ever else they force down my neck<i>Posted via Mobile Device</i>

Last edited by K.S.H; 28-08-2008 at 17:28.
Old 28-08-2008, 17:32   #4
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.S.H View Post
Been a cracking day today hasn't it, better late than never, hope it stay's for the weekend Posted via Mobile Device
Ha. Oh yes...lots of lovely cloud and drizzle...fabulous!
Old 28-08-2008, 17:35   #5
Resident Waffler

Re: Season Ticket

Quote:
Do i take it that it wasn't very sunny in good old accy today?

Very damp all day here. That fine sort of rain that really wets you.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2008, 19:48   #6
I am Band

Question Re: Season Ticket

Quote:
Not drunk yet, going to a theakston sampling and tasting night though in a few mins !
Would you happen to be in Masham, on your hols?

Any ramblings, meanderings, thoughts or musings are mine and mine alone. Any opinions expressed are Lettie's!
Sparkologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2008, 20:23   #7
God Member

I'm away but not in Masham - wheres that!
Sorry wasn't thinking, only a couple of hour away and thought sunny old Accy would be getting something similar.
Anyway, back to the theakston night, wasn't drunk when I posted earlier, not drunk now but must have had the beer goggles on last night when I see the flyer about the Theakston night, all I see was Thur 25th, thought the date was about right, turns out it's 25th Sept!! still managed a pint of bombadier before they ran out and a few bitters after
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 28-08-2008, 20:43   #8
I am Band

Quote:
I'm away but not in Masham - wheres that!
Masham, North Yorkshire. About 20 mins drive north of Ripon. Also the spiritual home of Theakstons Ales, XB being my favourite thirst quencher from their stable.

The Old Peculiar is brewed under licence at the Theakstons brewery but is in fact to a recipie developed by Space Aliens. I'm convinced of this because whenever I drink it, the Little Green Men swoop down from the heavens, abduct me, take me for a couple of laps around the galaxy then steal my memory.

Any ramblings, meanderings, thoughts or musings are mine and mine alone. Any opinions expressed are Lettie's!
Old 28-08-2008, 20:50   #9
God Member

I know where it is, did you not see the !
Any Theakston ales worth drinking, don't think I've ever had a bad one, there a good bottled beer but can't beat them when you get it on draught.
Think back, when you've been travelling round space there was a guy sat opposite you - that was me been on that trip many times, didn't think I was coming back once when I mixed it with Slalom D

I'll look into it when I get home but would anyone be interested in a brewery tour if they do one?
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 28-08-2008, 21:35   #10
God Member

Quote:
Damn right! A beautiful day and it looks like the weekend will be "cracking" too And with snow just around the corner, it's good to have these late summer days
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2008, 10:48   #11
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
Damn right! A beautiful day and it looks like the weekend will be "cracking" too And with snow just around the corner, it's good to have these late summer days
Were the Grizzlies out sunbathing as well Eric, getting ready for the big sleep
Old 29-08-2008, 20:44   #12
I am Band

Thumbs up Re: Phew

Quote:

I'll look into it when I get home but would anyone be interested in a brewery tour if they do one?
Posted via Mobile Device
Oh ...'kin 'ell, aye! What a top idea. An Accyweb ride-out!

Old 29-08-2008, 21:31   #13
Senior Member+

I AM BOILING!!!have been all day, ive got a vest top (and pants!! lol) and all the windows open and i'm still too hot. Provi woman came earlier and said i look pregnant dunno wether to be happy or offended lol

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2008, 21:46   #14
God Member

Still plenty of flesh on Lavante Pete........What say you?

Blackburn Rovers Supporter Since 1950
Royboy39 is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..