Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree35Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2021, 11:37   #16
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Pinocchio and the Ginger Whinger.

i honestly think Harry has a slate loose, used to think he was ok but that interview showed exactly what he is to me, if any decent chap was told something that would really upset his wife then anyone with sense would keep his gob shut and NOT tell her,
Old 12-03-2021, 13:27   #17

[QUOTE=Margaret Pilkington;1251467]thanks Taddy.
I will pop back if I have something worth saying...though some may not agree that my post is worth saying.
Then just ignore them! job done.
taddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 17:28   #18
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
... if any decent chap was told something that would really upset his wife then anyone with sense would keep his gob shut and NOT tell her,
Either that, Cashy, or the husband would sort out the alleged ‘issue’ within his family, not run away and then whinge about them from afar through the media. He’s one of a long line of royal wimps.
Last time one married an American divorcee actress it didn’t bring down the monarchy and I doubt if this will. The me-jah will move on to consume its next targets.
taddy and monkey hanger like this.
Exile on Spencer St is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 17:32   #19
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St View Post
Either that, Cashy, or the husband would sort out the alleged ‘issue’ within his family, not run away and then whinge about them from afar through the media. He’s one of a long line of royal wimps.
Last time one married an American divorcee actress it didn’t bring down the monarchy and I doubt if this will. The me-jah will move on to consume its next targets.
aye but do yeh think he would tell his missus? cos i certainly do not.
Old 12-03-2021, 18:56   #20
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Did anyone else think her frock looked like it had been 'bum bombed' by giant seagulls?

There is another theory, a mite crude admittedly, but make your own minds up on the matter.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG-20210307-WA0000.jpg (27.7 KB, 21 views)
pallyman and taddy like this.
Old 13-03-2021, 10:05   #21
God Member

[QUOTE=Margaret Pilkington;1251458]No Russell...it was really the Muppet and Puppet show.
I used to think Harry was a very down to earth chap, but now I think his only brains are in his trouser pocket.

think a lot of us blokes have been there at one time or another. i certainly have and more than once. it cost me in the end and i think it will also cost him. at least financially he can afford it.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2021, 12:04   #22
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post
think a lot of us blokes have been there at one time or another. i certainly have and more than once. it cost me in the end and i think it will also cost him. at least financially he can afford it.

Not me mate, got no brains either up top or down below!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..