Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2008, 17:44   #1
Senior Member+

Plymouth Gk charged with death by dangerous driving!

i hope they throw the book at him! drunk and no insurance - a taxi and an insurance policy on their wages is hardly stretchin the pocket!

Quote:
Plymouth Argyle goalkeeper Luke McCormick has been charged after two brothers died in a crash on the M6.
Arron and Ben Peak, aged 10 and eight, died when the vehicle they were travelling in crashed with his Range Rover in Staffordshire on Saturday.
Mr McCormick has been charged with two counts of causing death by dangerous driving, driving with excess alcohol and driving without insurance.
The boys' mother, Amanda Peak, said their family was "devastated".
Their 37-year-old father Philip is in hospital in a serious but stable condition with fractures to his neck and back, broken ribs, bruising and swelling to his lungs.
He was driving the Toyota Previa people carrier when the crash happened between junctions 15 and 16 of the southbound motorway near Keele services at shortly before 0545 BST.
Old 08-06-2008, 18:07   #2
Resting in Peace

Re: Plymouth Gk charged with death by dangerous driving!

This is just unbelievable Driving without insurance and drink drive, I know the average footballers is not great in the brain department, but his guy is a joke, two young lives lost and for what, so some egotistical idiot can speed up a motorway drunk
Old 08-06-2008, 18:11   #3
God Member

Aww that poor family, all because 1 person thought it was ok for him to drink and drive
It's the "It'll never happen to me" scenario
Old 08-06-2008, 18:44   #4
God Member

the poor family will probbaly have to sue to get help with the funeral costs as well

personaly i woudl have the bastard hung

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 18:46   #5
God Member

This is the kind of thing that the death penalty should be brought back for. I jest not!
Old 09-06-2008, 12:18   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekgas View Post
This is the kind of thing that the death penalty should be brought back for. I jest not!

Don't hold your breath, his advisers will already been in touch with the "Loophole Lawyer"...

two or three years will pass and he'll get community service ...

My deepest sympathies go to his family.
archiveuk is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..