Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree54Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-04-2021, 08:24   #16
God Member

Re: Political Correctness

[QUOTE=gpick24;1252747]I`ve watched East is East many times but if it`s polical incorrectness you want then I think it`s Rita Sue & Bob Too every time

o my mental health, my mental health has been damaged for life after that clip.must find some more stuff like that.
DaveinGermany likes this.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 25-05-2021, 08:47   #17
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
Aye & lets not forget DADADAHH

Cultural appropriation ...... really?

And todays top prize for "Wokery W'nkerishness" goes to C5

https://www.express.co.uk/celebrity-...th-anne-boleyn

The comment "It might be a stretch" completely baffles me, it has not only been stretched, but snapped, bundled up & chucked in the bin!
Less and monkey hanger like this.
Old 25-05-2021, 09:23   #18
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:

The comment "It might be a stretch" completely baffles me, it has not only been stretched, but snapped, bundled up & chucked in the bin!
Yes, it is a bit of a mind blower, but lets face it, old Henry was a bit of a lad he wouldn't have minded being woke next to her.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2021, 09:42   #19
God Member

Quote:

on top of that you get the luvvie reasons for it. what next a female james bond who had just had a sex change, a black openly gay robin hood and the burning of all books written by enid blyton. wonder what these characters would say if they filmed the life story of ella fitzgerald and used a white singer to play the part. not all history is totally factual, especially where wars have been fought, but a complete change of it to suit some minority of the population needs stopping quickly before the lunatics put the rest of us in the asylum.
Old 25-05-2021, 09:45   #20
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Yes, it is a bit of a mind blower, but lets face it, old Henry was a bit of a lad he wouldn't have minded being woke next to her.

Well that's royalty for you, seems the Ginge is a bit of a throwback then, seeing as how he took to tupping Me&meagain. His mum was also partial to a bit of the darker meat if the rumours are to be believed, just goes to show, the apple don't fall to far from the tree regardless of prince or pauper.
Less, cashman, taddy and 1 others like this.
Old 25-05-2021, 09:49   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post
on top of that you get the luvvie reasons for it. what next a female james bond who had just had a sex change, a black openly gay robin hood and the burning of all books written by enid blyton. wonder what these characters would say if they filmed the life story of ella fitzgerald and used a white singer to play the part. not all history is totally factual, especially where wars have been fought, but a complete change of it to suit some minority of the population needs stopping quickly before the lunatics put the rest of us in the asylum.
How about if they had done a re-make of Uncle Tom's Cabin with the leading role played by Mel Gibson?
monkey hanger likes this.
Old 26-05-2021, 08:53   #22
God Member

Quote:
Well that's royalty for you, seems the Ginge is a bit of a throwback then, seeing as how he took to tupping Me&meagain. His mum was also partial to a bit of the darker meat if the rumours are to be believed, just goes to show, the apple don't fall to far from the tree regardless of prince or pauper.
pity the internet was not arround in the days of edward the seventh and before him. suppose all families would be the same with the opportunities they,d get.
Old 26-05-2021, 12:37   #23

[QUOTE=DaveinGermany;1254182]Well that's royalty for you, seems the Ginge is a bit of a throwback then, seeing as how he took to tupping Me&meagain. His mum was also partial to a bit of the darker meat if the rumours are to be believed, just goes to show, the apple don't fall to far from the tree regardless of prince or pauper.

After the above comment I have a vision of a sailing ship coming up the Thames with an ex squaddie now living the good life in Germany held in chains, as the boat lands at "Traiters Gate" and the captive is led ashore to meet an executioner wearing a black hood.
taddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2021, 13:16   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by taddy View Post

After the above comment I have a vision of a sailing ship coming up the Thames with an ex squaddie now living the good life in Germany held in chains, as the boat lands at "Traiters Gate" and the captive is led ashore to meet an executioner wearing a black hood.
Taddy you know I hate to correct you but I feel on this occasion I must, These days it would be a Black Hoodie.
cashman, DaveinGermany and taddy like this.
Old 26-05-2021, 13:25   #25

Quote:
Taddy you know I hate to correct you but I feel on this occasion I must, These days it would be a Black Hoodie.
Hmmm, this being a politically correct thread, I feel I should make it clear that I mean the person would be wearing what is known as a black hoodie, I don't mean a person of black origin that walks around in a garment called a Hoodie.

Mind you, if It's Dave and he's being dragged to traitors gate for racial slurs against our royal family it could be a black in a black Hoodie. after all the royals do have some strange bed fellows*.

*By bedfellows I do of course mean allies, far be it from me to accuse the royals of trying more than one shade of partner.
taddy likes this.

Last edited by Less; 26-05-2021 at 13:28.
Old 27-05-2021, 08:58   #26
God Member

[QUOTE=taddy;

After the above comment I have a vision of a sailing ship coming up the Thames with an ex squaddie now living the good life in Germany held in chains, as the boat lands at "Traiters Gate" and the captive is led ashore to meet an executioner wearing a black hood.[/QUOTE]

in the present climate i would think the executioner would be forced to wear a black face muzzle as well, sanitising the axe and keeping 2 metres away before chopping the head off his body. need to save the NHS you know.
DaveinGermany and taddy like this.
Old 27-05-2021, 18:44   #27
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taddy View Post
After the above comment I have a vision of a sailing ship coming up the Thames

I appreciate the concern Taddy, but I think I'm pretty safe, as it is, the once feared RN of her Brittanic Majesty were a force to be reckoned with, nowadays not so ..... Hell they can't even rustle up a couple of Navy tugs to beat the camel jockey & gimmegrants in their rubber dingy flottillas coming from Frogland!

So yeah, I think I'm good Mate!
taddy and monkey hanger like this.
Old 27-05-2021, 19:25   #28

Quote:
I appreciate the concern Taddy, but I think I'm pretty safe, as it is, the once feared RN of her Brittanic Majesty were a force to be reckoned with, nowadays not so ..... Hell they can't even rustle up a couple of Navy tugs to beat the camel jockey & gimmegrants in their rubber dingy flottillas coming from Frogland!

So yeah, I think I'm good Mate!
It's not a fault with the Navy, hells teeth they would still blast away whilst singing hearts of oak until there wasn't enough rubber left in a dinghy to re-cycle, they have suffered cut back after cut back and also advertising campaigns to recruit sailors that think they are an emergency service only for the protection of folk suffering natural disasters, it's no wonder they can't do the job the Senior Service was first started for.

(less stands to attention and slowly sinks into the the ocean depths because his patriotic zeel weighs too much for the last remaining Naval skiff to stay afloat).

P.S. it's not cricket to sink the gimmegrunts ask anyone that is P.C. savvy.

Last edited by Less; 27-05-2021 at 19:31.
Old 29-05-2021, 10:02   #29
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
P.S. it's not cricket to sink the gimmegrunts ask anyone that is P.C. savvy.

Well Damn their eyes! Johnny Foreigner don't play cricket ..... Shocking! Makes 'em fair game then, were are those damnable hounds & my shotgun?
cashman likes this.
Old 29-05-2021, 23:58   #30

Why do they call it 'Political Correctness' ? It may be political but it sure as damned ISN'T correct.
Jimmy Clitheroe is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..