Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-11-2011, 04:24   #46
Give, give, give member

Re: Poppy Ban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
Nothing to do with the amount stolen.. and it's not difficult for me to not tag along with morons who want to cut off peoples hands and then be the first to scare us about Shari law being imposed... if you think justice is served by amputation do what you usually do... give us another chance to vote in another of your umpteen polls.
Personally I don't happen to believe in in religious justice.

After all the Bible's full of 'crimes', which prescribes death as a punishment for various offences.

Someone who chooses to take heroin, and who is then steals from a charity like the British Legion, should be removed from society for as long as it takes for them to rid themselves of their addiction.

If they're too weak to do this, I'd happily let them rot there forever, kept away from decent society.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 28-11-2011, 08:08   #47
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
Personally I don't happen to believe in in religious justice.

After all the Bible's full of 'crimes', which prescribes death as a punishment for various offences.

Someone who chooses to take heroin, and who is then steals from a charity like the British Legion, should be removed from society for as long as it takes for them to rid themselves of their addiction.

If they're too weak to do this, I'd happily let them rot there forever, kept away from decent society.
You could start a poll as Mancie request Rindi,
Question:- is mancie a divvy vote yes, no, not sure, don't give a monkey's
Old 28-11-2011, 11:50   #48
God Member

It is interesting to note that the Haig Fund (poppy collection) supports Service members, and their families, injured or killed in Afghanistan, among other conflicts and wars.

Mason is a Herion addict.

Herion is an opiate made from the juice of the opium poppy and is a major export of Afghanistan.

From Wikipedia:
"In 2007, 92% of the opiates on the world market originated in Afghanistan. This amounts to an export value of about $4 billion, with a quarter being earned by opium farmers and the rest going to district officials, insurgents, warlords, drug traffickers"

What a complicated place the world has become.
Old 28-11-2011, 12:20   #49
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acrylic-bob View Post
It is interesting to note that the Haig Fund (poppy collection) supports Service members, and their families, injured or killed in Afghanistan, among other conflicts and wars.

Herion is an opiate made from the juice of the opium poppy and is a major export of Afghanistan.

From Wikipedia:
"In 2007, 92% of the opiates on the world market originated in Afghanistan. This amounts to an export value of about $4 billion, with a quarter being earned by opium farmers and the rest going to district officials, insurgents, warlords, drug traffickers"

good point AB now lets start executing addicts for commiting treason by funding the taliban

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2011, 12:22   #50
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acrylic-bob View Post

From Wikipedia:

Fair Trade.

Old 28-11-2011, 18:09   #51
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
good point AB now lets start executing addicts for commiting treason by funding the taliban
Um um um
Old 28-11-2011, 21:35   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
brilliant..makes me wonder why we are fighting the Taliban when they have the same outlook on punishment as what the British Public want
I dont think you understand the public outcry at what this scroat did, its dispicable stealing, but to rob from charity is disgusting. I also think you have forgotten that at one time the UK used to hang people, stocks, rack, etc, etc. I for one would love to see this barsteward hang he is a waste of space, a drain on society & public resources & money. No-one made this prat take drugs, its self inflicted, do the crime do the time. But as we all know the British Justice System is a joke, people know they aren't going to be punished so they might as well do the crime. That is why I for one would love to see more severe punishments i.e cut the barstewards hands off, it might make him & others think before they committed such dispicable acts if they knew what the outcome would be, instead of a spell in one of Her Majesties holiday camps.
wallop79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2011, 21:43   #53
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallop79 View Post
I dont think you understand the public outcry at what this scroat did, its dispicable stealing, but to rob from charity is disgusting. I also think you have forgotten that at one time the UK used to hang people, stocks, rack, etc, etc. I for one would love to see this barsteward hang he is a waste of space, a drain on society & public resources & money. No-one made this prat take drugs, its self inflicted, do the crime do the time. But as we all know the British Justice System is a joke, people know they aren't going to be punished so they might as well do the crime. That is why I for one would love to see more severe punishments i.e cut the barstewards hands off, it might make him & others think before they committed such dispicable acts if they knew what the outcome would be, instead of a spell in one of Her Majesties holiday camps.
Thats were yeh lose out Mancie, People wish these things,due to being irate,at the joke our justice system has become, n who do yeh think bears the bulk of the blame fer how its become?
Old 28-11-2011, 22:09   #54
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Thats were yeh lose out Mancie, People wish these things,due to being irate,at the joke our justice system has become, n who do yeh think bears the bulk of the blame fer how its become?
Three terms of Labour governments?

Who were about as tough as damp bog roll, when it came to crime?

With the government more interested in protecting the Human Rights of criminals, over any rights the victims of crime might have?

Which saw scrotes who were here illegally, and who mowed children down in Lancashire streets, but who were allowed to remain here, free from any justice?

Things like that?

Oh I see now, what you mean...but Mancie will be unable to see it.

Gotcha.

Old 28-11-2011, 22:24   #55
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:

With the government more interested in protecting the Human Rights of criminals, over any rights the victims of crime might have?

Which saw scrotes who were here illegally, and who mowed children down in Lancashire streets, but who were allowed to remain here, free from any justice?

Things like that?

Gotcha.

See it or not,n it gives me no pleasure at all to say it but yer right.
Old 28-11-2011, 22:38   #56
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
it gives me no pleasure at all to say it but yer right.
Me neither.

Still makes me spit feathers.

Old 28-11-2011, 23:00   #57

If they chopped both his arms and hands off he wouldn't be able to shoot up his heroin.

That would be a bit of a result of sorts.
phil8715 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2011, 23:32   #58
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by phil8715 View Post
If they chopped both his arms and hands off he wouldn't be able to shoot up his heroin.

That would be a bit of a result of sorts.
He would get a very nice disability allowance and a carer to go out get his drugs and inject them for him.
Whatever we do, we are in a lose, lose, situation.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2011, 08:52   #59
Resting in Peace

Quote:

Things like that?

Gotcha.

Wasn't it Tony Blair's finest act in politics when he signed the European human rights act, not my words his, but in this case I don't think that should save the low life, he's hardly human
Old 29-11-2011, 08:54   #60
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
He would get a very nice disability allowance and a carer to go out get his drugs and inject them for him.
Whatever we do, we are in a lose, lose, situation.
Took the words out of my mouth Less, where these people are concerned its always a lose, lose situation

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..