Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-01-2010, 10:37   #436
Resting in Peace

Re: Potential Labour Candidate for Hyndburn

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
As stated, I honestly thought you wouldn't be so dishonest, and underhand.

It won't happen again, because I will no longer be able to trust anything you say, or fathom the depths you're capable of sinking to, to make a 'joke'.

Strange your own political career was so woefully unsuccessful, with such fine attributes at your disposal.

Again, as MargaretR said, whatever the truth, there's only one, or two, people who are covered in the stench of this dirty trick...and it isn't me. Mainly because my parents brought me up never to lie, because if you do, besides being morally wrong, people will never trust you again.
Well it did prove how gullible you can be for your own ends
Old 19-01-2010, 10:49   #437
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Well it did prove how gullible you can be for your own ends
As stated, I thought you deep down a honourable man, and I trusted you, past tense.

I can now see why the modern, caring and sharing, hug-a-hoodie Tories at CCHQ, are having such trouble with their supporters at local party level, in some constituencies.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2010, 11:01   #438
Resting in Peace

Quote:
As stated, I thought you deep down a honourable man, and I trusted you, past tense.

I can now see why the modern, caring and sharing, hug-a-hoodie Tories at CCHQ, are having such trouble with their supporters at local party level, in some constituencies.
Well you thought it was quite funny when you thought I'd made another gaffe, we even had Margaret setting her alarm clock so not to miss me coming on line yesterday morning, sorry you seem to have had a sense of humor bypass, I hope you have it reversed very soon
Old 19-01-2010, 11:06   #439
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Well you thought it was quite funny when you thought I'd made another gaffe, we even had Margaret setting her alarm clock so not to miss me coming on line yesterday morning, sorry you seem to have had a sense of humor bypass, I hope you have it reversed very soon

I've answered this in the other thread.

Let's move on, as friends.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2010, 14:56   #440
Resting in Peace

Quote:
I've answered this in the other thread.

Let's move on, as friends.
Totally agree, mate

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..