Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-03-2008, 17:17   #46
Senior Member+

Re: Pregnant Man????

thats what it looks like.....

so to recap...people are allowed to be gay,
they are allowed to have children just not bring them into a same sex relationship instead they must live a lie and damage their children by playing straight and then all of a sudden one day announcing that they are actually gay? hows that for you Less/

Personally i think finding out that you dad is gay or mum is a lesbian later on would be more damaging than growing up with it being normal.

(that just my professional opinion, obviously you know better Less. Dont let it get in the way of your prejudice!)

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 26-03-2008, 17:20   #47
Senior Member+

the thing is EVERYONE is entitled to their own opinion, its pointless getting wound up at someone elses opinion if it differs to your own,
emzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2008, 17:34   #48
Give, give, give member

Personally I certainly wouldn't sit in judgement, as to who should, and who shouldn't be able to have children. I think that's quite a dangerous precedent.

To me this case, as far as morality is concerned, is no different from a hertosexual couple receiving fertility treatment, who naturally, without outside help, would otherwise remain childless.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2008, 17:44   #49
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by emamum23 View Post

(that just my professional opinion, obviously you know better Less. Dont let it get in the way of your prejudice!)

so now you claim to be 'Professional'? Shouldn't someone that is 'Professional', be detached enough to be able to assess a situation which let's face it you aren't even involved in, Professionally? That is to say you should be detached and offering only your 'Professional', opinion? Not 'cat calling' like a mere amateur?

I am giving you the benefit of the doubt when you say you are, 'Professional', that it has something to do with social work, well I hope if my grand children ever need a professional it will be someone better suited to the task than you and let's face it they probably will need one after all their parents aren't of the same sex!

Now find yourself a dark room, curl up in the foetus position stick your thumb in your mouth rock backwards and forward and repeat the mantra, "I won't let the horrible little man upset me", for the next day or so then maybe all will be well both in yourself as a person and in yourself as a 'Professional'.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2008, 17:51   #50
Senior Member+

ony if you do the same chanting the mantra ' i will keep my pointless small minded prejudice views to my self and leave people who are different to it because its none of my business'

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2008, 17:59   #51
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
ony if you do the same chanting the mantra ' i will keep my pointless small minded prejudice views to my self and leave people who are different to it because its none of my business'
All the way through my posts I've said nothing against gays or Lesbo's, but come on, this person is ready for a sex change and still gets itself pregnant? How stable is that for a parent to be?
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2008, 18:06   #52

it looks to me like a certain someone in this thread is way to opinionated for HIS own good!!!
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2008, 19:22   #53
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly View Post
He had to carry the child because his wife has had a hysterectomy.
(ermmm she!)......that explains that one then

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
According to this the 'father' was a turkey baster.
my word the 'father' must have been storing it...
Old 26-03-2008, 19:43   #54
God Member

Perhaps emamum23 would like to enlighten us as to how a lesbian or homosexual male couple could naturally conceive a child, thereby giving them the right to parenthood.

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
yerself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2008, 19:54   #55
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerself View Post
Perhaps emamum23 would like to enlighten us as to how a lesbian or homosexual male couple could naturally conceive a child, thereby giving them the right to parenthood.
1. One of them uses their sperm with a surrogate (the other then adopts the child)
2. The use a donor and one of them carries the child (As above)
3. They adopt
Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2008, 19:59   #56
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly
1. One of them uses their sperm with a surrogate (the other then adopts the child)
2. The use a donor and one of them carries the child (As above)
3. They adopt
And which of the above would you describe as NATURAL conception?

Old 26-03-2008, 20:07   #57
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
well if ya look at it that way "professionally",its none of your business either.
Old 26-03-2008, 20:08   #58
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

yerself ...many 'straight' couples cant concieve naturally either, does that mean they have not the right to be parents either!..?
Old 26-03-2008, 20:14   #59
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther
yerself ...many 'straight' couples cant concieve naturally either, does that mean they have not the right to be parents either!..?
'Fraid so. But this thread isn't about straight couples is it ?

Old 26-03-2008, 20:31   #60
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerself View Post
'Fraid so. But this thread isn't about straight couples is it ?
That's quite a harsh way to view the world.

What do we do if you get pneumonia, get you some medical help, or let you die naturally?

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..