Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-03-2008, 21:24   #61
Resting in Peace

Re: Pregnant Man????

confused.com-help me out here -The father is the mother so the mother can't be the father when the mother has become the father and the mother who isn't the mother becomes the mother,so who the hell is the father cause it can't be the mother or indeed it's auntie who may be it's uncle or even a tranny from the new year bash. Safe to say it will be on benefits for the next 16 yrs or maybe even longer if it has brister.
Benipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 26-03-2008, 22:09   #62
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerself View Post
And which of the above would you describe as NATURAL conception?
Neither because for a same sex person that is obviously not possible. But you are obviously so small minded you can't see any other way.
Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2008, 23:41   #63
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benipete View Post
confused.com-help me out here -The father is the mother so the mother can't be the father when the mother has become the father and the mother who isn't the mother becomes the mother,so who the hell is the father cause it can't be the mother or indeed it's auntie who may be it's uncle or even a tranny from the new year bash. Safe to say it will be on benefits for the next 16 yrs or maybe even longer if it has brister.
Thats a bit of a tonge twister benipete

I dont know why anyone is complaining, when i was young most of my mates mums looked like fellas anyway
and if you look at some men they look like women its hard to tell nowadays what is NORMAL

>>>>runs away and hides
jackyalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2008, 01:13   #64
God Member

I have no gripe with same sex people becoming parents but what I do find disturbing in this case is that the person carrying the baby was in the process of changing gender. Again that is not the problem, the fact that this process can be interrupted to have a baby is what bothers me. Surely when you go for a sex change you get counselling? The fact that this person can put on hold his /her decision is what worries me.
Old 27-03-2008, 01:17   #65
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BERNADETTE View Post
I have no gripe with same sex people becoming parents but what I do find disturbing in this case is that the person carrying the baby was in the process of changing gender. Again that is not the problem, the fact that this process can be interrupted to have a baby is what bothers me. Surely when you go for a sex change you get counselling? The fact that this person can put on hold his /her decision is what worries me.
According to the Daily Mail link I posted, she is still basically and genetically a woman. She had a mastectomy, and took male hormones, which when she stopped taking them, meant she started menstruating again, which resulted in her becoming pregnant.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2008, 01:18   #66
Senior Member+

ive given up rindy... pointless!

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2008, 01:27   #67
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
According to the Daily Mail link I posted, she is still basically and genetically a woman. She had a mastectomy, and took male hormones, which when she stopped taking them, meant she started menstruating again, which resulted in her becoming pregnant.
Read it but that is what troubles me just change their minds to quickly for me. And who did she get pregnant to? Obviously not to the female partner, things have just gone a bit far in the direction of "if I want it I will have it" for me to be comfortable with it. To me there is no thought for the resulting child but I am prepared for people to correct me if they think I am wrong. I will wait with baited breath.
Old 27-03-2008, 01:29   #68
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by emamum23 View Post
ive given up rindy... pointless!
What is pointless? Is your opinion the only right one? Not to me it isn't, so read what I have to say!!!
Old 27-03-2008, 01:36   #69
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
No, every one doesn't have the right to be a parent, parenthood is a natural thing, for a 'normal couple'.
If however that couple are, 'not normal', and here I class normal to be male & female, A lesbian couple or a gay couple in all practicalities cannot produce a child, that is a sacrifice they must make to be accepted as 'normal' for them in my eyes.
If lesbians and gays can find love together fine I've no problem, when they introduce into that factor a child that has to grow up with 'artificial', parents then I'm sorry the couple are not being responsible, they are producing a living being to fulfil their needs, that is selfish.

Less , I'm going to disagree with you on his one , from my own observations children raised in gay homes have turned out better than children I know who have been raised by either "welfare queens" or "regular families", a couple of these children were adopted as "rejects" one by a male couple and the other by a lesbian couple , both children are mixed race, both were born HIV POS , one also had drug fetal syndrome , both of the kids are now teenagers and I defy anyone to show me two better kids , both are well educated (one is due to begin college inthe fall) both are well mannered , able to eat at a table using knives and forks with adults and hold a decent conversation without using the regular grunts and ughs, and niether has been in any kind of trouble
not long ago no-one would allow gay/lesbian couples to adopt ...(they were just perverts who would molest them) then social services found they had a problem , a lot of babies who they thought had no future, they were going to die anyway, and decided to let gay/lesbian couples take the problem off their hands .....well it turned out wrong , these "rejects" were taken into loving caring homes , not only they survived but they thrived , other couples I am aware of but do not know were not so lucky , but, and this is a big but ...they made the effort and tried (where regular adopters didn't want to know), so I think saying "normal couples" are the only natural environment for a child to be raised in is wrong .

ok , rant over

Last edited by steeljack; 27-03-2008 at 01:38.
steeljack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2008, 01:48   #70
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackyalex View Post
Thats a bit of a tonge twister benipete

I dont know why anyone is complaining, when i was young most of my mates mums looked like fellas anyway
and if you look at some men they look like women its hard to tell nowadays what is NORMAL

>>>>runs away and hides
Gets worse,Having contacted my gay friends in Benidorm.We have come to the conclusion they don't know witch way to turn.It's a sad affair.The woman that became a man turns back into a woman because of a change of mind,well that and the fact that the woman met a new man that used to be a woman with three kids and a council house that was three knocked into one, next to the pub and across the road from the bookies.the sad news is that the first wife thingy person had to go back (and I say that because i Can't spell revert) had to go back on the streets to make a few bob( Not to be confused with bob the gender bender)But like SAlly tucker she made a damn fine living on her back.
So your nephews your niece and if your auntie had b k's she'd be your uncle.
On a serious note THE CHILDREN MATTER a sentiment from all people that care about them ,-and not the next Giro
Old 27-03-2008, 01:55   #71
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
No, every one doesn't have the right to be a parent, parenthood is a natural thing, for a 'normal couple'.
If however that couple are, 'not normal', and here I class normal to be male & female, A lesbian couple or a gay couple in all practicalities cannot produce a child, that is a sacrifice they must make to be accepted as 'normal' for them in my eyes.
If lesbians and gays can find love together fine I've no problem, when they introduce into that factor a child that has to grow up with 'artificial', parents then I'm sorry the couple are not being responsible, they are producing a living being to fulfil their needs, that is selfish.

Why are you angry? Is there something you are fighting for that you already know is wrong?
Couldn't disagree more ... last time I checked my calendar it was the 21st century ... the 1950s Ossy and Harriet days are over .... and surely there must be qualifications other than gender in order to be a parent. By the way don't hetro couples produce children in order "to fulfil their needs"? How many times on AccyWeb do we read posts about "today's youth" ... you know, the kids that come from what you would term "normal" couples. Are you assuming that gay couples do a worse job of parenting than the beer swilling, dope smoking, tv addicted, junk food stuffing low lifes that seem to populate your community?

By the way, your argument starts from a definition of "normal" that many people would not accept today. In other words, it is seriously flawed from the start. What you seem to be giving us is opinion masquerading as an argument.

Just a query (sorry, no pun intended) is gay marriage legal in England?
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2008, 01:56   #72
Senior Member+

yes it is eric...

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2008, 02:01   #73
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by emamum23 View Post
yes it is eric...
Ok, thanx ... it is here too. A former PM of ours, the late Pierre Trudeau led the govt. that took homosexuality out of the criminal code. He said that government had no right to look into the bedrooms of the nation. That was almost 40 years ago, but unfortunately homophobia seems to be a tenacious piece of bigotry.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2008, 02:08   #74
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeljack View Post
Less , I'm going to disagree with you on his one , from my own observations children raised in gay homes have turned out better than children I know who have been raised by either "welfare queens" or "regular families", a couple of these children were adopted as "rejects" one by a male couple and the other by a lesbian couple , both children are mixed race, both were born HIV POS , one also had drug fetal syndrome , both of the kids are now teenagers and I defy anyone to show me two better kids , both are well educated (one is due to begin college inthe fall) both are well mannered , able to eat at a table using knives and forks with adults and hold a decent conversation without using the regular grunts and ughs, and niether has been in any kind of trouble
not long ago no-one would allow gay/lesbian couples to adopt ...(they were just perverts who would molest them) then social services found they had a problem , a lot of babies who they thought had no future, they were going to die anyway, and decided to let gay/lesbian couples take the problem off their hands .....well it turned out wrong , these "rejects" were taken into loving caring homes , not only they survived but they thrived , other couples I am aware of but do not know were not so lucky , but, and this is a big but ...they made the effort and tried (where regular adopters didn't want to know), so I think saying "normal couples" are the only natural environment for a child to be raised in is wrong .

ok , rant over
I think Less is trying to make out the differance between being a parent and being a guardian.I know the differance having been in both camps.Being a parent costs money being a guardian is a buisness and before you all get on your high horses and spout off remember i lived it from the age of 5 -quote for ten years(If it wasn't for us you'd be in the gutter)
Wrong if it wasn't for me they'ed be in the gutter.
Old 27-03-2008, 02:37   #75
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benipete View Post
I think Less is trying to make out the differance between being a parent and being a guardian.I know the differance having been in both camps.Being a parent costs money being a guardian is a buisness and before you all get on your high horses and spout off remember i lived it from the age of 5 -quote for ten years(If it wasn't for us you'd be in the gutter)
Wrong if it wasn't for me they'ed be in the gutter.
Initally the children I mentioned were "fostered" by social services to the gay couples , but they were later legally adopted requiring full financial responsibility , (including provision of health care, no NHS here in the US) and the children have full inheritance rights ,same as if legitimate or 'natural' born children, no sending them back if they grew up to be wrong uns or God forbid ugly .
steeljack is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..