Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-03-2008, 22:20   #106
Give, give, give member

Re: Pregnant Man????

Quote:
Originally Posted by emamum23 View Post
she is a very good friend of mine rindy.

it was the views of some of the members that scared her.
That's a shame, and I hope she gives us another try.

We do all have different views on things, and the vast majority of people on here, including the ones you seemed to disagree with, haven't a bad bone in their body.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 27-03-2008, 22:35   #107
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reidy View Post
thats why its a discussion board isnt it??
Yes it is a discussion board that is why some posts you or I will discuss but maybe not always agree with.

Quote:
People can have opinions and say what they feel that is not wrong.
Of course it's not wrong, but just because you or I feel one way or the other doesn't mean either of us is wrong, we are just discussing it.

Quote:
But being prejudice while expressing those opinions is!
All points of view are prejudice you idiot, but that is why we have discussions, to attempt to understand each others prejudice and correct the ones that are wrong, and boy you ain't just wrong you're a fool.

I'd rather have the over-passionate one from yesterday, trying to sort me out than a wimp like you!
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2008, 22:47   #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
I'd rather have the over-passionate one from yesterday, trying to sort me out than a wimp like you!
Right Mr "Im always right" Less!!!

Let me tell you this,

If you read the thread from the begining then you would see what everyone has put not just me, a little man with his BIG richous opinions dont scare me SO DONT THINK FOR ONE SECOND YOU DO!!

I think the way that you have just spoken to me i like a BULLY IN A PLAYGROUND!!! and yes that i will not tolerate from nobidy especially YOU!!!

I read threads with your opinions all the time and it just looks to me and im sure it does to other to that all you like to do is BULLY!!! Push people around with your long words and you STUPID narrow MIND!!!

I like others here were discussing a fragile subject, what and where have you added to this?????? mmm i see just a bullying comment to ME!!!

Well i will just ignore what you said and not take it in as your opinion now means nohing to me!!!

Crawl back into your little hovel of a world and grow the hell up!!!!!
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2008, 22:55   #109

Quote:
Right Mr "Im always right" Less!!!

Let me tell you this,

If you read the thread from the begining then you would see what everyone has put not just me, a little man with his BIG richous opinions dont scare me SO DONT THINK FOR ONE SECOND YOU DO!!

I think the way that you have just spoken to me i like a BULLY IN A PLAYGROUND!!! and yes that i will not tolerate from nobidy especially YOU!!!

I read threads with your opinions all the time and it just looks to me and im sure it does to other to that all you like to do is BULLY!!! Push people around with your long words and you STUPID narrow MIND!!!

I like others here were discussing a fragile subject, what and where have you added to this?????? mmm i see just a bullying comment to ME!!!

Well i will just ignore what you said and not take it in as your opinion now means nohing to me!!!

Crawl back into your little hovel of a world and grow the hell up!!!!!
What a nice man, have you ever considered a career in the Diplomatic service?
Old 27-03-2008, 23:11   #110

Well i will make my aplication to the diplomatic service
Old 27-03-2008, 23:41   #111
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Well i will make my aplication to the diplomatic service
Do you not think we have enough problems,got Yanks that can't speak English we do not need English people with the same problem
Benipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2008, 23:43   #112
Give, give, give member

Jeez, out with anger in with love.

Just because we have a difference of opinion shouldn't mean we have to get so aggressive.

I may, or may not agree with Less, but he certainly isn't a bully, just because he puts his view across to the best of his ability.

Don't we all try do that?

Old 27-03-2008, 23:50   #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
Jeez, out with anger in with love.

Just because we have a difference of opinion shouldn't mean we have to get so aggressive.

I may, or may not agree with Less, but he certainly isn't a bully, just because he puts his view across to the best of his ability.

Don't we all try do that?
Awwww! shucks thanks Rindy, I'll sleep tonight, he really is a passionate boy, suits you Sir!

Old 27-03-2008, 23:52   #114
God Member

Well some valid points and opinions have been put across in this thread but its turned into yet another attack between two individuals rather than topic in hand.
seems like your attacking spelling grammar and punctuation rather than discussing topic .
come one guys why so much aggression ?

just my two pennoth
cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2008, 23:53   #115
Give, give, give member

The definition of a bully on this forum seems to be anyone who stands their ground, and refuses to be browbeaten, a little like in the world of business, when a strong woman is called a bitch, when all she is doing is acting in what's considered a 'masculine way'.

Your's etc.,
Garinda the bitchy bully.

Old 27-03-2008, 23:56   #116
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Awwww! shucks thanks Rindy, I'll sleep tonight, he really is a passionate boy, suits you Sir!
You're welcome, I'm not letting anyone call you a bully.

I'm still not having your baby though!

(See, swiftly brought back on track.)

Old 27-03-2008, 23:58   #117
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
The definition of a bully on this forum seems to be anyone who stands their ground, and refuses to be browbeaten, a little like in the world of business, when a strong woman is called a bitch, when all she is doing is acting in what's considered a 'masculine way'.

Your's etc.,
Garinda the bitchy bully.

Wow thats my middle name Im always being called a bitch pmsl!!!
cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2008, 00:03   #118

in MY OPINION they way i felt was BULLIED! To take my words and shnge them and then to call me names is BULLYING!
Old 28-03-2008, 03:38   #119
Resting in Peace

Quote:
in MY OPINION they way i felt was BULLIED! To take my words and shnge them and then to call me names is BULLYING!
You may be our answer to the bbc's Jonathan Whos but believe me Less is no bully.I will see him at playtime and after he has stuck the nut on my knee caps I will allow him to buy me a pint.
Benipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2008, 08:11   #120

What a load of c*ck. How is the way Less answered you in any different to the way you disagreed with Bernie a page earlier??

Less and I have disagreed on topics many a time, but in no way have I ever felt bullied or scared, or even taken his opinion personally.

Its a discussion forum. The clue is in the name
onlyme is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..