Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2003, 08:00   #16
Jo

Post Re: Prince Charles rumours...

Apology accepted Harry!

I don't think Prince Charles' sex life has anthing to do with sticking up for your country, I'd stick up for Britain any day, but if the rumours are true, I'd send Charlie into exile...

Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 12-11-2003, 08:20   #17
God Member

What the Italian Press has probably not reported, Jo,  is that the guy who is making the allegations is a certified fruitcake...no one is taking this stuff seriously...it's no more than a giggle - at the expense of HRH, sure enough...but that's what he's paid for. I've no doubt he'll be making reference to it in one of his speeches - as a funny - before the month is out.
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2003, 08:23   #18
Jo

No they have made reference to that point and to the point that it is very unlikely that a mere footman would have ever had access to Charles' bedroom.
But let's stick to the original allegations -  it's much more fun being a gossip-mongering old washer woman!!  ;D
Old 12-11-2003, 08:39   #19
God Member

Jo,

There have been rumours flying around about Charley for ages...even back in the late 70's when he suddenly left the Navy (and why he suddenly left the navy)...the latest "conspiracy theory" one is that he got on the blower to his young brother  Eddy and told him that he'd better get his Mrs to induce her childbirth one month early in order to take the heat of him....Eddy, by the way, was for years prime contender as Royal Family No 1 bum basher....

It's all absolute garbage of course - tittle-tattle that keeps the masses amused....However, if you want a few stories about Di and Emad....then maybe I'll tell you...
Old 12-11-2003, 09:16   #20
I am Banned

Quote:
Apologies to any old washer women reading  

Apology accepted Harry!  
Don't you dare shatter my illusions.. I dont have you pictured as an old washer women I can assure you
HarryX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2003, 10:27   #21
Jo

It's a question of taste, Harry, when I look in the mirror I see an old washer woman, when my hubby sees me, he sees a film star, it's very relative you see!!
Continue to imagine me a real Babe, that's the best thing. Anyhow, will be sending you a photo soon with my Accy Stanley shirt on, so your illusions will be either shattered once and for all or kept alive......
you'll have to wait and see!! ;D
Old 12-11-2003, 11:39   #22
God Member

Any chance of a piccy with your Accy shirt off......?
Old 12-11-2003, 11:59   #23
Jo

Yeah OK, I'll send you a piccy of just the shirt!!!! ;D
Old 12-11-2003, 18:17   #24
God Member

[quote author=Tealeaf link=board=general;num=1068224797;start=0#18 date=11/12/03 at 10:39:42]Jo,
"conspiracy theory" one is that he got on the blower to his young brother
PMSL at this quote, was nearly right lol

www.ubuntu.com

K.S.H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2003, 18:47   #25

Well I know what he did and it involved custard and a man dressed as anglo-saxon woman.
Old 12-11-2003, 20:14   #26
Senior Member+

[quote author=Tealeaf link=board=general;num=1068224797;start=0#21 date=11/12/03 at 13:39:15]Any chance of a piccy with your Accy shirt off

And there is me thinking you are a gentleman.Come on Tealeaf, Jo will send you a piccy with her shirt off if you send her one as a streaker LOL!
By the way i have a photo of Jo and wow are you in for a treat Tealeaf.Good looking oh my god that does not even come in to it.You would not believe the pic.At least we know where Ferrrari get their models of design.Oh God Tealeaf shame you cannot see this.Jo it must have hurt when you fell from heaven
Old 13-11-2003, 06:01   #27
Jo

I think it was my mum's photo I sent............... he he he!!!!  ;D

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..