Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree17Likes
  • 14 Post By accyman
  • 2 Post By accyman
  • 1 Post By Rowlf

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2015, 17:34   #1
God Member

probbably wont make the news but...

elderly 72 year old man was attacked by two of them young chaps with irish sounding but not quite irish accents in witton park today

they didnt have their dog under control and the 72 year old mans dog returned to him because it was only small and scared of the youth's dog

they decided that this was impropper behaviour and attacked the 72 year old man

1 youth ran for his life after been put on his arse by the 72 year old man and the second youth was held in a submission lock while police arrived

onlookers were in hysterics as the two men in their early 20's were taken out in seconds

the 72 year old man has done ju-jitsu since been a boy and his father wa sa canadian champion

people rushed to help but soon realised he didnt need it hahaha

well done to the old guy he gave fair warning before they attacked him

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 10-03-2015, 22:11   #2
God Member

Re: probbably wont make the news but...

i really hope this story makes the news my partner witnessed this and was talking to the 72 year old man

apaprantly as the 72 year old man held the scumbag in a submission lock he was chatting to a witnesses son advising him that if he went to ju-jitsu he wouldnt have to worry about trouble makers like the one he was dealing with either

he was however concerned that he would be in trouble with his wife for been late back which just goes to show that no matter how deadly a mans hands may be you cant defend against a womans tongue lol
DaveinGermany and Lucysgirl like this.

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Old 11-03-2015, 06:43   #3
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Good on him,great to hear about scumbags getting sorted.
Old 11-03-2015, 08:12   #4
Full Member+

I hope someone photographed it and puts it on all the social media sites and papers! Good on the old fella, hope he's OK.
Old 11-03-2015, 14:28   #5
Full Member+

Well Done him. Lets hope the two yobs think twice before trying it on with some else. I would give the old gentleman a medal.
westendlass likes this.
Rowlf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 16:22   #6
God Member

i hope their mates get to hear how a 72 year old man took them out

its bad enough they approached an elderly person to act in a vile manner but to start throwing punches as well shows what scum they are

these scumbags had no idea he was capable of defending himself infact it pretty safe to assume they thought he was an easy target who wouldnt even be able to hit back

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..