Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2009, 23:20   #136
Resting in Peace

Re: Protest against foreign workers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordie View Post
Another illegal immigrant supporter,or in the Gerinda cliche you pratt
No one supports illegal immigrants in fact we pay vast sums of money for people to round them up give them vouchers for the train and ask them to make their own way (in an orderly fashion) to a detention centre.

I think there may have been a flaw in that plan.

Some people think I'm a bit of an animal, but I'm quite tender really
Benipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 04-02-2009, 23:24   #137
Give, give, give member

Oh fabulous, I love charades.

A film?

Three words?

Dumb and Dumber?

Good.

I win.

My turn.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 23:34   #138
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

seems everyone who disagrees wi gordie is n illegal immigrant supporter in his eyes,Ray Charles sees more.
Old 04-02-2009, 23:39   #139
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
seems everyone who disagrees wi gordie is n illegal immigrant supporter in his eyes,Ray Charles sees more.
Give him a break.

He's an immigrant himself, but obviously not very integrated with the indigenous people, hence he's always on here, keeping in touch with the Mother country.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 23:41   #140
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
Give him a break.
how about his neck?
Old 05-02-2009, 00:59   #141
God Member

Just spoke to my mate..qualified electriction.. there is an office in Strafford with a big sign saying " work for local people" he asked for any jobs going at the new Olympic stadium at Stratford.. now he lives in Greenwich but was told it was only for local people!.. Greenwich is a 30min trip to Stratford.. insane!

Last edited by Mancie; 05-02-2009 at 01:06.
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 01:09   #142
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
Just spoke to my mate..qualified electriction.. there is an office in Strafford with a big sign saying " work for local people" he asked for any jobs going at the new Olympic stadium at Stratford.. now he lives in Greenwich but was told it was only for local people!.. Greenwich is a 30min trip to Stratford.. insane!
Perhaps he was unable to spell his job title.

Some people think I'm a bit of an animal, but I'm quite tender really
Benipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 01:19   #143
God Member

oh dear ..the dreaded spelling check mob
Old 05-02-2009, 02:47   #144
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benipete View Post
Perhaps he was unable to spell his job title.
we ain't gonna get on to well are we.. ah well
Old 05-02-2009, 06:07   #145
God Member

Quote:
Another illegal immigrant supporter,or in the Gerinda cliche you pratt
A cliché (from French, pronounced [klɪ'ʃeɪ]) or cliche is a saying, expression, or idea that has been overused to the point of losing its intended force or novelty, especially when at some time it was considered distinctively forceful or novel, rendering it a stereotype. The term is likely to be used in a negative context. It is frequently used in modern culture to reference an action or idea that is expected or predictable based on a prior event.

A clique (IPA:/'klɪk/ in America, /'kliːk/ elsewhere) is an exclusive group of people who share interests, views, purposes, patterns of behavior, or ethnicity.[1] A clique as a reference group can be either normative or comparative.
Old 05-02-2009, 06:32   #146
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benipete View Post
No one supports illegal immigrants in fact we pay vast sums of money for people to round them up give them vouchers for the train and ask them to make their own way (in an orderly fashion) to a detention centre.

I think there may have been a flaw in that plan.
Seems to me the "flaw" in the plan was not getting bods like you banged up on a train telling you to get in line for .. you know were.. fascist.. let's hope we don't have to "pay vast sums of money" eh.. I could think of lots cheaper ways.
Old 05-02-2009, 06:43   #147
God Member

Quote:
Or maybe I like winding up chat room geeks who would sell their country out in defence of every scrounging illegal who enters the country through the back door visiting their extended families.
and we have you Gordi.. the half 1/4 1/5 %25.. apache /slovak/imoron that managed to slip out of England by giving sexual favours to some trawlerman for a passage to Ireland... well I must say ireland would not be my chosen destination ... after all.. if you are half Pakistani.. 1/4 scottish..1/4 welsh 1/4 oragami..there's no place on earth you would not be welcomed.. except here you ******.
Old 05-02-2009, 09:15   #148
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
and we have you Gordi.. the half 1/4 1/5 %25.. apache /slovak/imoron that managed to slip out of England by giving sexual favours to some trawlerman for a passage to Ireland... well I must say ireland would not be my chosen destination ... after all.. if you are half Pakistani.. 1/4 scottish..1/4 welsh 1/4 oragami..there's no place on earth you would not be welcomed.. except here you ******.
priceless
Old 07-02-2009, 17:01   #149
God Member

It was on the news earlier that we exported more workers to Italy than we imported from the aforementioned country.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 19:51   #150
God Member

that doesnt help the british workers and their families in this country
cmonstanley is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..