Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-07-2014, 13:45   #31

Re: Public Sector Strike !!! Bins !!!

I don't have a problem with the two week collections, and even if it happens that it's once every four weeks from time to time we can usually cope with it, but this week some ******* has chucked their overflow into our bin, grrrr!😬

Jelly Baby
jelly baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 13-07-2014, 15:02   #32
God Member

Re: Public Sector Strike !!! Bins !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelly baby View Post
I don't have a problem with the two week collections, and even if it happens that it's once every four weeks from time to time we can usually cope with it, but this week some ******* has chucked their overflow into our bin, grrrr!��
id take it out and ring the council informing them that someone has fly tipped on your property they will send an inspector out to find out whos it is by going through the bags and hopefully finding something with the address on then hopefully fine them

thats how i think it works iv seen the guy they send out doing it before

it may seem a bit narky or sulky to do it but if your bags dont fit in its you who gets done or dosnt get tehir rubbish removed if you have to leave it at teh side of your bin

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 13-07-2014 at 15:04.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2014, 16:01   #33
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Re: Public Sector Strike !!! Bins !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelly baby View Post
I don't have a problem with the two week collections, and even if it happens that it's once every four weeks from time to time we can usually cope with it, but this week some ******* has chucked their overflow into our bin, grrrr!😬
I often put my bin out half empty, no problem with folk putting their excess in it, so long as it's in a bin bag.
I do object to them taking my bin using it leaving me without, then when I finally get it back find the inside covered with left over remains of nappies & other disgusting remains.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..