Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2012, 09:54   #31

Re: Putin reelected

Nigel Farage: Italy and Greece crushed by the hands of unelected men
Wrighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 07-03-2012, 10:05   #32
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrighty View Post

Nigel Farage: Italy and Greece crushed by the hands of unelected men
Wrighty, with the greatest respect, you don't actually expect me to listen to this bird brain do you, if he's sane Cripin was innocent
Old 07-03-2012, 10:12   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Wrighty, with the greatest respect, you don't actually expect me to listen to this bird brain do you, if he's sane Cripin was innocent
What is your problem with Farage ? , At least he is exposing the unelected EU for what it is .. a dictatorship!! Do you see Liebour or the ConDems speaking like this for the people of this country ??? didn't think so

No need for insulting people who are trying to get us out of this mess ....
Old 07-03-2012, 10:18   #34
Resting in Peace

Quote:
What is your problem with Farage ? , At least he is exposing the unelected EU for what it is .. a dictatorship!! Do you see Liebour or the ConDems speaking like this for the people of this country ??? didn't think so

No need for insulting people who are trying to get us out of this mess ....
I want people to get use out of this mess who are up to the job, Farage has always been a self serving own publicist who likes to hear his own voice and loves himself too much, sorry
Old 07-03-2012, 10:26   #35

Quote:
I want people to get use out of this mess who are up to the job, Farage has always been a self serving own publicist who likes to hear his own voice and loves himself too much, sorry
We have 4 choices , Liebour , Cons , UKIP & BNP not much of a choice I know!

But if it means getting out of the unelected! , EU .. has to be UKIP or BNP .. can you actually see people voting BNP ?

I know Farage is a city man & the only thing going for his party atm is getting us out of the EU .. But like I have said .. Better than Liebour or Cons
Old 07-03-2012, 17:55   #36
Resting in Peace

Quote:
We have 4 choices , Liebour , Cons , UKIP & BNP not much of a choice I know!

But if it means getting out of the unelected! , EU .. has to be UKIP or BNP .. can you actually see people voting BNP ?

I know Farage is a city man & the only thing going for his party atm is getting us out of the EU .. But like I have said .. Better than Liebour or Cons
Farage is a detriment to UKIP always has been, even worse than Kilroy, but only just
Old 07-03-2012, 18:14   #37

Quote:
Farage is a detriment to UKIP always has been, even worse than Kilroy, but only just
One of only a few politicians who openly speaks out about leaving the EU & you think he is bad ?

My word! , if Liebour get in next things will be just as bad .. if not worse
Old 07-03-2012, 18:59   #38
Resting in Peace

Quote:
One of only a few politicians who openly speaks out about leaving the EU & you think he is bad ?

My word! , if Labour get in next things will be just as bad .. if not worse
Have you ever listened to him at length Wrighty, there is speaking up and speaking up though, but I certainly Agree if Labour got in again it wouldn't be worse it would be an unmitigated disaster, like it always is, especially being led by Adenoid Ed
Old 07-03-2012, 19:28   #39

Quote:
Have you ever listened to him at length Wrighty, there is speaking up and speaking up though, but I certainly Agree if Labour got in again it wouldn't be worse it would be an unmitigated disaster, like it always is, especially being led by Adenoid Ed
I have watched loads of his vids on youtube where he is in the EU parliament exposing the corrupt organisation for what is .. unlike our current PM & many more mp`s who are all pro EU ..

I disagree with a few things about UKIP , especially them taking Neil Hamilton on board

The most important thing imo atm is getting out of the EU & if it means voting for someone I am not 100% with .. then so be it .

We have been sold down the river for long enough by these so called politicians .

Its ok Cameron & Co banging on about democracy in the middle east .. what about us ?
Old 08-03-2012, 09:11   #40
Resting in Peace

Quote:
I have watched loads of his vids on youtube where he is in the EU parliament exposing the corrupt organisation for what is .. unlike our current PM & many more mp`s who are all pro EU ..

I disagree with a few things about UKIP , especially them taking Neil Hamilton on board

The most important thing to atm is getting out of the EU & if it means voting for someone I am not 100% with .. then so be it .

We have been sold down the river for long enough by these so called politicians .

Its ok Cameron & Co banging on about democracy in the middle east .. what about us ?
The problem with UKIP is they are a one trick pony, but getting out of Europe was made so much harder by both Blair and Brown, who both had their own self interests embedded in the decisions they took when in office, lets face it Blair always did fancy being president of Europe

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..