Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-10-2011, 12:53   #16

Re: R.I.P Sir Jimmy Saville

He had a bench in his memory in Scarborough saying "In memory of Jimmy Saville.......but not just yet". Typical of the man RIP to a broadcasting great.

"Now then Now Then Hows About That Then!"
Old 02-11-2011, 17:13   #17
God Member

Deer Jim,

could you please fix it for the man who is the member of the parliament in London for this town for him to listen to wot his vothers want? All the grown ups put lots of crosses – thats these –XXXXXXXXXXX – against his name becos they all thought he was a very nice man but he not a very nice man because he does the opo**** of what he said he was going to do and thats not very nice is it jim and on top of that he ignores everybody because he thinks hes cleverer than them but hes not because he gets lots of money paid to him and he can buy lots of sweets and chocalte with that but no one else can do that because they don’t have any money because it all goes to Greece and foreign places like that where we cant go because we don’t have any money but they take it of us and then they want more and now they can get lots of votes to get more money but we cant vote and that not what they call democratic so please jim fix it and have a word with him.
Thank you

T.Leaf (age 7 ½ almost).
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 19:32   #18
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tealeaf View Post
Deer Jim,

could you please fix it for the man who is the member of the parliament in London for this town for him to listen to wot his vothers want? All the grown ups put lots of crosses – thats these –XXXXXXXXXXX – against his name becos they all thought he was a very nice man but he not a very nice man because he does the opo**** of what he said he was going to do and thats not very nice is it jim and on top of that he ignores everybody because he thinks hes cleverer than them but hes not because he gets lots of money paid to him and he can buy lots of sweets and chocalte with that but no one else can do that because they don’t have any money because it all goes to Greece and foreign places like that where we cant go because we don’t have any money but they take it of us and then they want more and now they can get lots of votes to get more money but we cant vote and that not what they call democratic so please jim fix it and have a word with him.
Thank you

T.Leaf (age 7 ½ almost).
Oh no.

First Lancsdave, now Teabag's account's been hacked. By quite a wit, it seems.

I was going to report it, in the hope we get our old dock sweepings back.

But I might just wait a while longer.

See if this hacker has anymore humour to entertain us with.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 15:50   #19
God Member

if only we knew then what we know now....my sincere apologies for creating this thread
Old 03-11-2017, 16:17   #20
Beacon of light

Flashy, they did not want us to know, they tried their very hadest to keep it from us...to let us think that he was a kindly caring person...when all the while they knew he was an evil manipulator and an abuser of children.
We were duped.
flashy, hilleluk and monkey hanger like this.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 16:19   #21
God Member

ghastly man Margaret
Old 03-11-2017, 16:40   #22
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

We were all conned, now its "Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish."
flashy likes this.
Old 03-11-2017, 17:35   #23

He was not alone though was he, there is another popping up in the news every week.
RainbowSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 17:51   #24
Beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashy View Post
ghastly man Margaret
He was indeed...as were those who were complicit in shielding him from justice.
Maybe that is because those charged with dispensing justice were implicated too and closed ranks
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 09:28   #25
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
We were all conned, now its "Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish."
remember his funeral where the whole look north yorkshire programme was about it with the whole outpoaring of grief available to viewers. wonder what they were thinking a little while after. could never take to him myself but was an idol to others.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..