Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2010, 21:49   #1
Senior Member+

racist or self defence ???

Daily Star: Simply The Best 7 Days A Week :: News :: VIDEO: BNP 'bigot' Bob Bailey beats up Asian in street

i know i would have done the same given the circumstances wheter they be asian, chinese, white, african or any other race for that matter !!!

you cant go round spitting in somebodys face, simple as !!!

a proper football club,built on the foundations laid by a true fan..andy dunn notw 08....fantastic !!!
BLACKBURN RAVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 07-05-2010, 22:05   #2
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: racist or self defence ???

No excuse fer spitting in someones face, seems funny though how this has been filmed, just from the time those thugs are saying How many of us are there.
Old 07-05-2010, 22:11   #3
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
No excuse fer spitting in someones face, seems funny though how this has been filmed, just from the time those thugs are saying How many of us are there.
that EDIT button has alot to answer for cashy, although i initially thought it looked "a bit staged "

a proper football club,built on the foundations laid by a true fan..andy dunn notw 08....fantastic !!!
BLACKBURN RAVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 03:03   #4
Senior Member+

i saw this video about a week ago and was debating about it on another forum

whilst its dispicable what the asian lad does i do feel there is something missing

the video starts off with the bnp guy sayin how many is there of us?

surely no one wud say that without something being said before hand which isnt in the video.

asian guy spits gets his ass kicked.
bnp never got voted in.

Karma.
Old 08-05-2010, 04:03   #5
God Member

racist or self defence?.. looks like a bit of both to me.....these sort of vids are viewed by thousands and would be everyday stuff there were no BNP or asians involved (was that Bagpuss saying "calm down")

Last edited by Mick; 09-05-2010 at 04:41.
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 10:50   #6

Does not look the slightest bit racist to me.

It seems obvious that just before the video starts the asians were giving them stick & he was only trying to say that there were more of his party than theirs (so it would be stupid to start anything), have you forgotten how many times he told them to be on their way? (or perhaps been watching a different video?).

He was tying to get them to go away & not cause trouble, however was not going to put up with crap off them, the aisin lad came barging into him & had to be pushed away, the asian lads were being abusive, the asian lads were the ones that came to him to start something, once the asian lad spat at him then that was provocation enough to defend himself.

It was not a case of him beating them up, more a case of them starting a fight & losing (big time) perhaps because as he said initially - there were more of his party than theirs.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a big fan of the BNP members that are scumbags like nick griffin
but if I was in that situation that asian lad would have been going home with a bloody nose.
mattylad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 23:39   #7
God Member

nice one Matty.. next time I get in a scrap I want to be on your side..when there's more of us than them
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 06:44   #8
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Inconclusive, the whole story isn't clear so I wouldn't like to come to a decision, it also appears as if both sides are equally to blame as there is goading from both parties. As bad as each other if you ask me, wherever you go you'll meet good & bad, just looks like this time its idiots meeting idiots, jog on muppets !
DaveinGermany is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..