Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By RainbowSix
  • 1 Post By Margaret Pilkington

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2020, 21:05   #1

Radicalised by Right-Wing Extremists

Apparently I was reported and had ALL comments made on MSN removed because "somebody" reported me as 'being radicalised by right-wing extremists'. I believe the goal posts have been moved and my beliefs which ARE relatively moderate and hover between centre left and centre right have been deemed extreme by groups which are so far off the scale to the "left" that they have disappeared up their own backsides and came out through their snot laden nostrils. It's getting ridiculous - I could use a different e-mail and set up another account to comment but what's the point of commenting on a site SO biased that bends to the whims of a handful of crackpot psychos bent on destroying any discussion against THEIR outlook. If I have become a 'Right-Wing Extremist' then it is that bunch of nutters that is driving me in that direction.
Jimmy Clitheroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 08-03-2020, 09:01   #2

Re: Radicalised by Right-Wing Extremists

If you don't agree with the left then your a right wing extremist nazi scumbag.

That unfortunately is how it is these days, those that have woken up and smelt the coffee are prevented from having a place on social media while the rest are just woke.

I.e. Say anything in support of anything Tommy Robertson has done and your history.
monkey hanger likes this.
RainbowSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 10:05   #3
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

what rainbow 6 says is absolutely correct its not jusy msn either, facebook is near as bad. the banned me until after the election pmsl thats how pathetic its got.
Old 08-03-2020, 14:20   #4
Beacon of light

The country has lost the tolerance it once had.
It seems that we must all think in the same way....or at least speak as if we agree with loony left ideologies....if we do not subscribe to these then someone will attach some sort of derogatory label to you.
Now, in my book...this is fascist behaviour.
There is room for a variety of ideals in this world....except there isn't when those in positions of influence say there isn't.
monkey hanger likes this.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 14:48   #5
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
The country has lost the tolerance it once had.
It seems that we must all think in the same way....or at least speak as if we agree with loony left ideologies....if we do not subscribe to these then someone will attach some sort of derogatory label to you.
Now, in my book...this is fascist behaviour.
There is room for a variety of ideals in this world....except there isn't when those in positions of influence say there isn't.
Perhaps its cos we have been taken oer by dickheads?
Old 08-03-2020, 17:22   #6
Beacon of light

That and the possibility that they think we are all numpties....swallowing the stuff that they would LIKE us to believe.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 16:53   #7
God Member

[QUOTE=Margaret Pilkington;1238041]The country has lost the tolerance it once had.

think thats why we have become a grey nation. once upon a time you could argue a point with someone. then in time you ran the risk of a fight because of it and now things get personal if you have a different view. the left call you fascist and the right call you a communist. then all your private stuff will come out about you. no wonder the majority now just shut up and carry on.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2020, 11:44   #8
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Welcome to the new world order Jimmy lad! That's how they'd like it to be & what they're angling for, but people are getting antsy & slowly, quietly kicking back. It'll take time, but I do believe we'll eventually get back to balance & common sense in general.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..