Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2007, 13:26   #106

Re: Raise The School Leaving Age?

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyme View Post
Oh mi God. Is this the true Jae coming out???? You had people on here having a go at Blazey for making a passing statement about you, and u come out with cr*p like that????

How personal are you wanting to go like? I dont know either of ya but posting a statement like that up is just pathetic. I couldnt give a flying pigs whatnots if Blazey has a dodgy past and a self harming boyfriend (which I doubt is true anyway). The fact that you're bringing this sort of stuff on to an internet forum is disgraceful.

Ya posted earlier about getting back onto subject. Practice what ya preach.
Just playing her at her own game, but I'm speaking truth about it all instead of a load of b*ll**ks.
Old 11-11-2007, 17:00   #107
God Member

I am not a drug user, I rarely even drink except the odd southern comfort and lemonade after a hard day at uni, and my boyfriend smokes every now and again, but also works very hard at his job which requires intelligence and commitment and is well respectable and has good manners.

Both of us work hard and agree with raising the leaving age to 18, so that young people aren't struggling to find jobs due to lack of qualifications, which practically every job requires these days.

Maybe Jae, if you pull your finger out of your bum and make a cv you'll have less difficultly finding a job and you might have something better to do than make lies up about me
blazey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 20:36   #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazey View Post
I am not a drug user, I rarely even drink except the odd southern comfort and lemonade after a hard day at uni, and my boyfriend smokes every now and again, but also works very hard at his job which requires intelligence and commitment and is well respectable and has good manners.

Both of us work hard and agree with raising the leaving age to 18, so that young people aren't struggling to find jobs due to lack of qualifications, which practically every job requires these days.

Maybe Jae, if you pull your finger out of your bum and make a cv you'll have less difficultly finding a job and you might have something better to do than make lies up about me
Lies??

There's other users on this forum that can back up every one of my claims
Old 11-11-2007, 20:42   #109
Resting in peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jae Swift View Post
Lies??

There's other users on this forum that can back up every one of my claims
Blazey, Jae, I realy think you two should take this personal slanging match, out of these collumns.
Ianto.W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 21:21   #110
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianto.W. View Post
Blazey, Jae, I realy think you two should take this personal slanging match, out of these collumns.
Maybe it already ended hours ago
Old 11-11-2007, 21:34   #111
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Maybe it already ended hours ago
I do hope so Blazey and Jae .. you are two lovely young people who bring lots of today's youths' thoughts and passions to us oldies through your posts.

I enjoy all of what you both have to say, whether misguided or wise beyond your years .. but you are being childish in this personal attack against each other.

Would hope that these derogatory posts could be deleted and can 'Start all over again'.. la, la, la .. LOL. Would be a loss to Accyweb to lose either of you.. x
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 21:46   #112
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by katex View Post
I do hope so Blazey and Jae .. you are two lovely young people who bring lots of today's youths' thoughts and passions to us oldies through your posts.

I enjoy all of what you both have to say, whether misguided or wise beyond your years .. but you are being childish in this personal attack against each other.

Would hope that these derogatory posts could be deleted and can 'Start all over again'.. la, la, la .. LOL. Would be a loss to Accyweb to lose either of you.. x
Unfortunatly, we were brought up as practically related to eachother, so the squabbles are almost like those of siblings. I think that he might have just cottoned on though that everyone just says what they like to me on here and nobody bats an eye lid til i retaliate and then its my fault
Old 11-11-2007, 21:56   #113
God Member

Quote:
I think that he might have just cottoned on though that everyone just says what they like to me on here and nobody bats an eye lid til i retaliate and then its my fault
Old 11-11-2007, 22:01   #114
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
Why thankyou, but my post was meant to be humorous, hence the , not out of self pity.
Old 12-11-2007, 08:25   #115

Quote:
Just playing her at her own game, but I'm speaking truth about it all instead of a load of b*ll**ks.
Couldnt really give a damn whats shes been upto in the past, and really dont think its upto you to post all over a forum.

IF, and major IF, any of this is true, then bloody fair play to her for getting her life in order and studying to make it better. She deserves at least a little respect for it.

And I dont know the history, but Blazey does seem to get a tough time on here, but I would imagine it not without justification. Shes done or said nothing wrong to me, so I can approach with an open mind. No one deserves having personal cr*p spread on the net by someone that should know better.

To be honest, you have gone down a shed load in my estimation Jae
onlyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 09:17   #116
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyme View Post
Couldnt really give a damn whats shes been upto in the past, and really dont think its upto you to post all over a forum.

IF, and major IF, any of this is true, then bloody fair play to her for getting her life in order and studying to make it better. She deserves at least a little respect for it.

And I dont know the history, but Blazey does seem to get a tough time on here, but I would imagine it not without justification. Shes done or said nothing wrong to me, so I can approach with an open mind. No one deserves having personal cr*p spread on the net by someone that should know better.

To be honest, you have gone down a shed load in my estimation Jae
I've never done drugs, I'm only 18, and he has seen me once in the space of 2 yrs, so unless i've been a drug addict from before the age of 16, he wouldn't have a clue anyway, but what are the chances of me getting through education during that time being a drug addict if I've also got over the addiction during that time as well?

Somehow, I think the odds of me ever being a drug addict are very slim, bearing in mind that I have never smoked either. And if I had ever been on anything harder I'd probably just be on the computer all day or in bed, and have no job, because I'd have never got through college like that.

My boyfriend doesn't cut himself either, he's 20yr old with a good job and high prospects, why would he cut himself? If any of you actually knew me and my boyfriend you'd probably just laugh your head right off at how unrealistic it is.

Anyway, I have to get ready for a lecture. I still think its an achievement being at this uni, but not because I'm an ex drug addict, so thanks anyway for standing by me
Old 12-11-2007, 09:23   #117
Give, give, give member

Quote:
I've never done drugs, I'm only 18, and he has seen me once in the space of 2 yrs, so unless i've been a drug addict from before the age of 16, he wouldn't have a clue anyway, but what are the chances of me getting through education during that time being a drug addict if I've also got over the addiction during that time as well?

Somehow, I think the odds of me ever being a drug addict are very slim, bearing in mind that I have never smoked either. And if I had ever been on anything harder I'd probably just be on the computer all day or in bed, and have no job, because I'd have never got through college like that.

My boyfriend doesn't cut himself either, he's 20yr old with a good job and high prospects, why would he cut himself? If any of you actually knew me and my boyfriend you'd probably just laugh your head right off at how unrealistic it is.

Anyway, I have to get ready for a lecture. I still think its an achievement being at this uni, but not because I'm an ex drug addict, so thanks anyway for standing by me
Perhaps he made a mistake.

Just as you did last night, in the threads that have now disappeared.

Where you posted that I was married, a moderator on this forum, drank red wine, and hung about in off licences.

Points on which you were wrong on every count.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 12:44   #118

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
Perhaps he made a mistake.

Just as you did last night, in the threads that have now disappeared.

Where you posted that I was married, a moderator on this forum, drank red wine, and hung about in off licences.

Points on which you were wrong on every count.
Definately not a mistake, can back up all my claims.. She can't back s**t up... She just won't admit it because her mother probably is on here.

Last edited by Jae Swift; 12-11-2007 at 12:53.
Jae Swift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 16:24   #119

Quote:
Definately not a mistake, can back up all my claims.. She can't back s**t up... She just won't admit it because her mother probably is on here.
Does it particularly matter if its true or not? Or is Accy web going to insist on random drugs tests for every member????

I just think that if you have to get personal to prove ya point, either your argument isnt strong enough, or you havent got the brain capacity to handle it
onlyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 16:44   #120
Resident Waffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post

Oooh you been leading a secret life Gary?

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..