Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2007, 22:29   #121
God Member

Re: Raise The School Leaving Age?

If I was a drug addict it certainly wouldnt be through cannabis and yeh my mum does still use the forum but she finds you highly amusing and keeps winding me up now about being hooked on crack.
blazey is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 12-11-2007, 22:38   #122

You're a pothead, END OF now.

School leaving age?
Old 12-11-2007, 22:46   #123
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jae Swift View Post
You're a pothead, END OF now.

School leaving age?
Maybe they should lower it and send the ones who dont want to be there to work in quarries or something instead.

Thats about as likely as saying your a steroid addict.
Old 12-11-2007, 22:53   #124
God Member

Just been informed that my last comment may be taken the wrong way, so just to clarify, my comment was suggesting that the hard labour might make them appreciate education more and want to be back at school.
Old 12-11-2007, 23:47   #125
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp View Post
Oooh you been leading a secret life Gary?
Obviously in Blazey world, or La-la land, I have.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2007, 00:11   #126
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
Obviously in Blazey world, or La-la land, I have.
Oh stop your bloody whinging on about it, its been a full 24hrs now. Surely you must have something more interesting to talk about?

Anything good happened in the news today? Have only had chance to read a manchester paper and it was only local news, though I something about Riots in Italy over a football fan being shot dead by police?
Old 13-11-2007, 00:21   #127
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazey View Post
Oh stop your bloody whinging on about it, its been a full 24hrs now. Surely you must have something more interesting to talk about?

Anything good happened in the news today? Have only had chance to read a manchester paper and it was only local news, though I something about Riots in Italy over a football fan being shot dead by police?
You really are a most obnoxious child.

Going to threaten to kick me in the balls again tonight?

Rude and violent, not a very nice combination.

Old 13-11-2007, 00:36   #128
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
You really are a most obnoxious child.

Going to threaten to kick me in the balls again tonight?

Rude and violent, not a very nice combination.
Oh stop trying to cause a fuss, why dont you just want to let it drop? I am not going to apologise to someone who mocked my dead pet, because you might not care for your loved things dying, but I do, and I'm not going to sympathise over your bollocks over my pet.

I didnt threaten you, I said what I would LIKE to do, but unfortunatly I'm not violent and inconsiderate enough to actually kick someone in the nether regions, as much as you would like to have something else to play against me. So cheer up you silly sod and stop trying to gain more sympathy out of nothing.
Old 13-11-2007, 00:46   #129
Give, give, give member

You have obviously inherited the same disruptive, unintelligent, self centred, rude gene as your father, which he exhibited on this forum, before he had to be permanently banned.

My only option is to now put you on the ignore list.

Don't bother to reply, as I won't be able to see it.

You will be gone.

Vanished.

Vamooshed.

Bye-bye.

P.S. You might want to change your dealer, as I think he may be giving you some bad ****, which may be making your personality disorder worse.

Old 13-11-2007, 00:59   #130
God Member

How sad that a grown man actually believes such trollop
Old 13-11-2007, 07:15   #131

Look, I understand that Blazey is not going to win 'Accy-webber of the year' award, but does anyone else think that this is getting a bit silly???

I am in no way trying to excuse 'bad' posts that have been left previously by her, I'm a relatively new member here, so dont know whats happened in the past with her and her father, but if she hasnt been barred, and is still allowed to use the forum, is there not a way that we can stop turning interesting and thought provoking threads into out and out war?

Jae seems to have jumped on the band wagon and realised that she is less than popular and can sit making comments that, if they had been aimed at more popular members of the forum, everyone would have been jumping up and down screaming.

Just seems to me that no matter what the title of the thread, if Blazey posts, the whole topic disappears into arguments.

Again, I know that she is in no way blameless for peoples dislike towards her, but maybe if we can show a little more respect towards her and start a new start, then maybe she will return the favour. Its not about agreeing with other peoples points of view, more about being able to disucss them in a mature manner without resorting to the namecalling that belongs in the play ground.

Again apologies if I have annoyed people or appear to be lecturing, I know I am a new member etc etc etc, but just posting my opinion
onlyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2007, 07:16   #132

Incidentally I have just sliced the top of my toe off, so may actually just be delirious, i'll let you know lmao x
Old 13-11-2007, 10:38   #133
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyme View Post
Again, I know that she is in no way blameless for peoples dislike towards her, but maybe if we can show a little more respect towards her and start a new start, then maybe she will return the favour.
Leopards never change their spots

I think it should also be remembered that Blazey doesn't always type for herself, she has already stated she shares these sessions with her mates so the person you actually think is getting a raw deal could be one of many
Old 13-11-2007, 12:05   #134

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
Leopards never change their spots

I think it should also be remembered that Blazey doesn't always type for herself, she has already stated she shares these sessions with her mates so the person you actually think is getting a raw deal could be one of many
Maybe so, I am not particularly just sticking up for Blazey here, if anyone that had that sort of rubbish put on a public forum about them, I would be saying the exact same thing.

There was a thing before on the radio news (dont think it made tv) where employers and potential employers were logging onto facebook/my space/ internet in general to find out more details on their employee. I wouldnt like someone to read that I was an ex prostitute with a drug habit whether it be true or not.

And I know I for one, have a lot more respect and understanding of life than I did when I was 18. I definately have 'changed my spots' but maybe thats just called growing up as well lol

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..